1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Username/avatar meanings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flippi 284, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

I chose Giraffinator cause... I like giraffes.

I chose my avatar because I like the dodge challenger.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Meg

Meg
    Expand Collapse

mine doesn't mean anything

3. ajz177

ajz177
    Expand Collapse

Mine is my initials and a number I like.
    My avatar is from Trigun one of my favorite animes.

4. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

my avatar

username: My first name is Kyle and I was into Minecraft at one point (like alot of people were)

#24 ktheminecraftfan, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. OldSnake

OldSnake
    Expand Collapse

from a game, I forgot the name.

6. vonStroheim

vonStroheim
    Expand Collapse

Named after a war hero.

7. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

I really don't know where the "zoll" part of my name came from, but as for my avatar, It was drawn by one of my friends at school in MSpaint, when I left my computer unlocked. originally, it was red:
    faceclassic.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

When I started social media when I was 8, I had an account name called "codyboy8", when that account got shut down, I just kept using and using this name.
    I have been using this name for more than 6 years.
    And you know where my avatar came from.

9. xerodephex

xerodephex
    Expand Collapse

My username

#29 xerodephex, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  10. ccd

ccd
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ccd means captain cool dude

11. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Reminds me of.... Someone.

Ot: Walruses are funny. That's why.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

Tesla, was the last name of a famous inventor, who made the Wardencyffe Tower in 1901. The idea was to transmit electricity, messages, and even images wirelessly. The tower was never used, due to the expenses involved. In 1906, Tesla's Financer, J. P. Morgan, refused to invest, and the project was abandoned that year That explains my profile picture, and half of my name. The other half, 66, is both my (un)lucky number, and a road that is cool (Route 66).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Duster comes from my parents and one my favourite cars name - Dacia Duster.
    02 comes from my year of birth (2002).
    Avatar is Dacia Duster with logo and lettering, and colors behind are from my country's flag.

#33 Youngtimer, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  14. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

because of them kaijus
    godzilla_happy_patoot_by_quixoticoperator-d835474.jpg

and I like cats

#34 Godzilla!, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  15. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Back in my darkest squeaker days, I came up with a lot of different usernames - KCarFanatic (the Chrysler kind, not the Japanese kind) was one, and is the oldest I can remember, but there were others. However, one day I found myself a new one - I was watching a local (now unfortunately discontinued) sports channel when an ad came on for a well-known Anchorage car dealership. In it, the also well-known dealership proprietor, rendered inside a terrible clipart helicopter, identified himself as "Chopper Chuck" and pinpointed the amazing deals at that dealership as the source of all the traffic jams in Anchorage. It was so horrible that I loved it, and started using "Chopper Chuck" as a username.

April of 2011 comes along (wow, I can't believe it's really been that long) and I'm introduced to bronies by way of them suddenly posting a bunch of MLP memes in a funny picture thread. Me being a typical "MUST CRUSH CHILDISHNESS" teenager at the time, I immediately started fighting back and then tried to invade their thread on the same forum. Not long after, I found a dedicated MLP fansite and decided to start trouble, and I decided that since My Little Pony was the opposite of everything manly, manlifying my username by adding a firearms reference would obviously rile them even harder - hence, I started using "SHOTGUN CHUCK" (yes, with caps, to make it even more in-your-face) as my username. Man, I was a brat back then. In the end, I didn't quite have what it took to be a true troll, so I just stayed around as a obnoxious curmudgeon and surprisingly frequent source of actually interesting/funny discussion, to the point of being a well-recognized board regular at one point. Eventually, the admin's site updates started breaking stuff on my end (caused no doubt in part by my stubborn clinging to IE7 at the time), and I drifted away. Now I've got too much going on in my life to spend much of it hating on MLP, and can't really hate the show that much anyway (though I doubt my main objection, the voice acting, has changed much since then), but I liked the username and have kept it ever since.

My avatar is a scan of a mask I made using construction paper and Sharpie, so I could post opinion videos on YouTube without being identified by current or potential employers - which I haven't really bothered to do. Yes, it's supposed to look unrefined, and yes, I really do have a mustache.

• Like Like x 1
  16. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Old nickname
    Shawnee= my old cat
    16= the départements of Charente is 16 (where i live)
    New nickname:
    Kaiser= emperor in german
    imnop=idk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

I've been using this username on the Internetz since I was 17 or something.

Back then, I was an avid fan of rhythm/music videogames... so I chose the name of Bust a Move's final stage battle theme as my username. :)

Current avatar is an artistic rendition of me with some awesome sideburns I could only dream of, doing my everyday job... :D

18. Peter Beamo

Peter Beamo
    Expand Collapse

Peter Beamo???? Ummm.....I dunno....It's just a name
    oh and yea ,Peter is my name

about that avatar...just a pessima

19. MilanKD

MilanKD
    Expand Collapse

My old steam username, just my name and surname

20. Fast-Subaru71

Fast-Subaru71
    Expand Collapse

Had to find an username to buy Minecraft (it was a long time ago).
    I wanted something somewhat automotive. I don't remember how, but I ended up choosing "Fast". The Subaru part came because I wanted to put a car brand there, but I had no idea what to choose. Subaru is a brand I like, even if I'm nowhere near a "fanboy" of it, so I ended up choosing that. The French Gendarmerie used Subaru Impreza back at the time, so it was even cooler to me.
    The 71 is simply the number of my department, Saône-et-Loire in France.
    The nickname didn't include capital letters at first, but I felt that fastsubaru71 wasn't pleasing to read.
    I added the capital F and S later, and ended up adding a "-".
    I am aware that this username isn't that good, but I use it since a long time so it grew on me.

Now, avatars. I first used Big Smoke as an avatar, because I really liked that character in GTA:SA.
    BigSmoke.jpg
    Plus, there was the number nine meme, but the main reason for it being my avatar was that I found the character appealing.
    My current avatar is a montage I made using a GTA:VC artwork of Oliver Biscuit. That character is just a radio host, but there is something about his face that I find funny.
    Oliver-Biscuit-Logo.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice