1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Username/avatar meanings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flippi 284, Aug 19, 2017.

1. niceface

niceface
    Expand Collapse

My og name was Sh*tface but people got butthurt so Nade changed it to Niceface lmao

2. nissanfan515

nissanfan515
    Expand Collapse

Here is the breakdown of my username, nissanfan515:
    • Obviously, the part with the letters suggests that I am a huge fan of Nissan (and its divisions too).
    • 515 is a reference to the Silvia S15 (the first 5 takes the place of the "s", both of which can look similar in some cases). Said vehicle is also my profile picture.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

My Windows account is twinnaddy and that is what I based my name on. Twinndaddy is used because I have two twins in my family. :D

First avatar:
    Pizza_Vette1.jpeg
    I found this on Bing and I used it just for the lulz. :p

#43 Nathan24™, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  4. Banana Peels

Banana Peels
    Expand Collapse

I chose my username because I decided to get a forum account after 3 years of playing BeamNG, and I didn't really have any ideas. At the time I was eating a banana, and as I was looking around for inspiration, I thought of Banana Peels. And my current avatar is just because I like vintage race cars.

5. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Now I remember how I got "Flippi 284". The Flippi part was from when I had the hot wheels car "spectyte" or something like that. When I pressed down on the spoiler it did flips so I called it Flippi. I am now searching for another one because the original Flippi got stolen.
    Also the "284" part was from this spongebob show where spongebob was fired and he was saying bye to all the crabby patties. And it did that screen where it was like "284 frozen patties later...."
    Too lazy to talk about my avatar. It's VENKAKES.

6. DapperDan

DapperDan
    Expand Collapse

Daniel398767
    Daniel= my first name
    398767= random numbers I picked

7. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Car: I like trenz (no srsly I still like cars you dumb SHEEP)
    Bro: I have no idea, but it still kinda fits considering they are both 3 letters each. Also because a upyear ago I was pretty cringy.
    74: I just chose 74 just cuz and also for some reason I like the numbers 7 and 4. If I didn't choose those numbers I would probably go for 9684 or something like that. That number has more personal connections to me then anyone will ever know.
    Meanwhile my avatar has been a Ferrari for a long time, also a lot of Dodges (idk, maybe bc I like hose brands) then I switched to a lot of other things and now MS Paint to honor MS Paint for all of those PolandBall trash things I have on there.

--- Post updated ---
    More like VanDanks. Am I right?????

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. overdrive5

overdrive5
    Expand Collapse

overdrive-my current profile name in the game Re-Volt (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re-Volt)
    5-just a random number I chose

I could've just as easily ended up being Deadfire, my profile name in Crash Time 3.

About my avatar-there's an interesting story behind it.

At least 10 years ago, both my parents had basically the same car-a crimson Skoda Felicia (there were actually slightly different but that difference lies in letters and numbers that come after the model and make, something that I forgot). My dad's was the first to go, it got t-boned in a very nasty manner. He replaced it with a grey 1st gen Renault Scenic. My mom's, however, was still okay by that point. Then it started malfunctioning. One day, we were cruising on the highway, when all of a sudden we had to stop because it overheated or something. This time the car was unfixable. So we stepped out and my mom took this picture with her Sony Ericsson (an ancient phone that she then passed on to me. I use it every day, better than those stupid smartphones). Then we picked up a pinecone as a souvenir and drove home, all snuggled up in the cab of the flatbed truck. The picture stayed saved on the phone, when I got it I made this picture the wallpaper. I can tell you that it was taken on 8th of april 2007 at 15:11, at least that's what the specs say when I click on it in the image folder (pointless trivia, I know :p). My mom now drives a red facelifted 2nd gen Clio, while my dad replaced his Scenic with the 3rd gen variant in gold.

P.S. Sorry for the splurge of text, I start rambling when I'm excited.

9. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

When i got PS3(the account no longer exists), i had to chose the name. I came up with names like TheKoolKatMan
    KattGamr
    I didn´t like them at all.
    I asked my bro:
    How should name my PSN account?
    He said:
    I don´t know,look for something common
    Then my cat walked in the room.
    I rushed to my PS3 and wrote CommonCat.

My avatar is a gif of pusheen eating noodles.

10. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

Well my in my logo and username W is the first letter of my name which in not going to say what it is lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

I think you should pretty much piece this together one by one...

Anyway.

1: Tsutarja is the Japanese name of Snivy.
    2: 495 is the Pokedex ID of Snivy.
    3: Avatar is aforementioned Snivy.
    Yep, that's basically me.

12. 3DTunes

3DTunes
    Expand Collapse

My username originated 2 years ago when I started posting pics of cars from a game called 3DTuning early on my Instagram account, originally named GameGrame, inspiration from GameGrumps I soon changed it to 3DTunes after getting luke warm success from the pictures. The avatar on the other hand is a collection of all my past and concepts avatars made in MS Paint

13. carlosjr

carlosjr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

carlosjr is Carl Medeiros Jr., modified driver that I was helping out earlier this year but haven't been lately
    Avatar is one of my favorite pictures from my home track Seekonk Speedway

14. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

People *cough*pave*cough* like to manipulate of the fact that its super easy to startle me.... also because my anxiety is pretty bad. And my name is Eveline and people call me Evie for short: Also, my profile pic is pretty self explanatory.

15. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I was making an account for something when I was a little boy, and I decided that wolfdude5 would be a good name, but unfortunately fortunately little me with his poor typing skills typed f instead of w. My avatar is a joke that nobody finds funny.

16. CptCaliburn

CptCaliburn
    Expand Collapse

I've always loved the legend of King Arthur (and ancient/medieval history in general), so about a year back I briefly had my Steam profile name set as "Excalibur". Now, as that is incredibly edgy and unoriginal, I decided to change it:
    Caliburn = shortened form of the Latin name for Excalibur, Caliburnus.
    Captain = I needed a prefix since "Caliburn" on its own doesn't sound nice. Also, alliteration!
    And thus, CaptainCaliburn.
    I use this username on almost everything related to gaming, so if you see someone with this name and a similar profile picture, chances are it's me.
    And as for the profile picture, I got bored on an international flight and used a photo editing app on my phone to make it. Ask if you want one, I can do a few for free pretty quickly.
    Cheers and Yeehaw.

17. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

The RS is rocksim

What rocksim means will remain a mystery

18. whelan11

whelan11
    Expand Collapse

I'm Canadian so i like my flag.........please make Canadian jokes

19. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

So, when I was really younger I thought the word speedy was spelt like "spede" and I guess the username spede was taken, so i did the next logical step and put 3 at the end of it. For many years I just kept using the same name since it was short and easy to remember.

My Avatar is just a edited GIF of some old guy dancing in a park in Saints row 2

20. Mamoru Akai

Mamoru Akai
    Expand Collapse

EDIT: Alexander is my real name, but Fusky means a fox-husky hybrid. Despite this, my fursona is a pure red fox.

#60 Mamoru Akai, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice