v0.33 Idea/Suggestion (European vehicles, brand and map update)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Inventor-Bug, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Inventor-Bug

Inventor-Bug
    Expand Collapse

This update could have a new map, set in the Norway/Finland border, with a small forest and a couple of lakes, connected by a river. It could have a larger town and a small village based on these images:

The map could be used in career mode. It would “attract” more players. (Italy & ECUSA could also be used.)

This update could also include 2 new cars and (maybe) a snowmobile. These should NOT be ETK and should be a cheaper brand, based in Norway/Finland. The 2 cars could be an SUV and a hatchback, based on these images:

1st & 2nd pic little more modern
    upload_2024-1-7_18-4-55.jpeg upload_2024-1-16_8-50-29.jpeg upload_2024-5-2_17-57-36.jpeg upload_2024-5-2_17-57-52.jpeg

The engines can be from Volvos, Audis, Saabs, VWs, Mazdas.

There are a few Minor features that could be added incuding:
    New horns, New weather system - rain making roads wet, Snow making for snowy roads and possible lightning? Also snow would fit the snowy theme for the map and better water more texture and waves
    Dummys, seatbelts, fuelcaps and a crash test paint - could be a different update feature, but still cool.
    Propper grip system - self explanatory

Written by: @Willfa

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT, GUYS!

#1 Inventor-Bug, Nov 26, 2023
    Last edited: May 2, 2024
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 7
  2. DANTHEDRIFTER55

DANTHEDRIFTER55
    Expand Collapse

id say its a good idea,but they could add a european van and truck and maybe a bus

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. K.A.R.R.

K.A.R.R.
    Expand Collapse

A Bus made by EtK wich is based on the Second Generation of VÖV-Buses (Standard city Buses)
    Could be a Mix of the Mercedes-Benz O'405, Neoplan N416 & MAN SL 202

Attached Files:

• 46_x.jpg
    • neoplan-n416-sl-aufgenommen-januar-67161.jpg
    • 800px-Stadtbus_Nrnberg_MAN_SL_202_Am_Kressenstein.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. rw_scorpion

rw_scorpion
    Expand Collapse

I like the supermini idea, but what about a small 2 seat roadster like a Jaguar, Tvr, or MG. It’s a style of car that beamng so far lacks, at least in the base game.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. TheRealSimu

TheRealSimu
    Expand Collapse

Man i'd die for an european van like a sprinter.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Anakin2356

Anakin2356
    Expand Collapse

Not gonna lie that would be cool but I think what BeamNG needs right now is a more modern pickup truck. Like a Ford F150 or something but definitely not under any circumstances a Chevy. With the amount of detail the Devs put into the T Series in 0.31 I wouldn’t put it past them to be hyper realistic and have the new pickup trucks transmission go out 10 minutes after leaving the lot. (That actually happened)
    Lol
    BeamNG needs a new pickup more than anything right now. In my opinion.
    But I am always all for a new map from the devs.

7. Anakin2356

Anakin2356
    Expand Collapse

Oh and one more thing…a dedicated camera view for hooking up your trailer to the new T Series. Please devs. It is a pain to hookup your trailer now. Not that i don't like the new system but if we are speculating what is needed for the next update…if anything at all we need a camera view that gives us a view of the front of the trailer hitch from an area somewhere on or behind the cab of at least the T Series. Please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. valengta2011

valengta2011
    Expand Collapse

Maybe an Autobello like the Fiat 500 (2010)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mikah 01

Mikah 01
    Expand Collapse

A french car. It's what we have the least

This , and an AC invacar. Would be cool to see a car for disabled people in the game

10. valengta2011

valengta2011
    Expand Collapse

actually, i would prefeer an british car

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mikah 01

Mikah 01
    Expand Collapse

AC is brittish , isn't it ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Willfa

Willfa
    Expand Collapse

I like the idea, I believe somewhere in scandinavia. why? becuase it could be the first snowwy map, could incude something that mimiks a volvo as an SUV and could incude a snowjet? Also could add snow as a weather and make weather a bit better like making roads slippy or making dirt muddy ect.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Inventor-Bug

Inventor-Bug
    Expand Collapse

'06-'09 Volvo G30? (Because hatchback.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Willfa

Willfa
    Expand Collapse

That would be nice. I also think the xc60 would be nice as it is a large car and beamNG doesn't have many of those upload_2023-12-26_10-32-33.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Willfa

Willfa
    Expand Collapse

Honestly I think the current one is enough for now, tbh modern ones don't really have a great deal more, not enough more for a whole new car, maybe added some new configs in a remaster at somepoint. There aren't alot of modern starter cars or SUVs so a map + car brand like Volvo would be good to add more depth.

The ETK-800 Is an expensive but also quite small car for it to be the Volvo xc60. That is more a nissan qashqai +2 size
    And a smaller more affordable hatchback from a more affordable brand would be better for a large range of cars in career mode.

I also think this shows My ideas:
    upload_2023-12-26_21-12-23.png

This here shows some ideas for a map based on Finland, due to a Range of terrain like lakes, Moutains and Lots of snowy areas

upload_2023-12-26_21-17-45.png
    --- Post updated ---
    In the minor features, this update could add the Dynamic weather to the game in the form of snow, wind and rain (maybe lightning?). these could also affect the road conditions e.g make dirt into mud or make roads we and slippy, making for a more realistic driving system, also could make puddles, like in the ETK driving center, they have watery parts. Dummies I think could be added but not quite yet, The mods are good enough for now and also they might need to add seatbelts and other minor things first like better windshield physics with more cracks when theres a specific bend in the glass.

The Grip on roads is also something to add in this update, It would make use for snowmobiles gliding ability on snow and ice and make offroading have a whole new level for those that enjoy that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Inventor-Bug

Inventor-Bug
    Expand Collapse

Great idea! Maybe the devs model 2 cars?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Davina

Davina
    Expand Collapse

Mitsubishi L200 & Ford Transit clones please to add a more global variety, rather than the excessively-heavy America focus.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SSRG

SSRG
    Expand Collapse

TBH, I’d LOVE another European map. And something like a VW Lupo/SEAT Arosa would be cute (I love the Lupo’s funny design and an I3 TDI would be neat to see)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Davina

Davina
    Expand Collapse

A Lupo 3L would get benchmarked to death! On that thought what about an XL1!!! 100 laps of Hirochi anyone?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Inventor-Bug

Inventor-Bug
    Expand Collapse

Because many of you (including me) wanted the VW Lupo, it would be cool if there was an aero and a beater/used version. It would also be cool if there was a rally version too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice