marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

i like the car's design

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

With the new update all of the vehicles in this pack lost their horns... I'll fix it for the next update along with adding all of the performance goodies added in the last update :)
    Do you want JATO in something like a Moonhawk? :D
    --- Post updated ---
    And yes, for the next update I'll try to make something cool for the bus, maybe a 3 axle version? I might try to learn about suspensions and make a 3 axle variant with steerable rear axle :) Then I do certainly plan on at least attempting to create a "trailer bus" or sth like that (the one consisting of a bus and a permanently attached trailer).

3. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

cool idea the bus would be cooler with 3 axle

4. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

While waiting for some stuff I've decided to do other things :)
    I've decided to make it a bit easier for me for every next update, so since In my pack multiple vehicles are going to be using the same engines, all of the engine parts containing all of the engine code except Jbeam and Flexbodies. This will make it easier to fine tune some stuff in the future, as I'll have to only change the variables or add stuff in one file and not in like 10 files like it was till this point... All of the Parts like ECUs, Turbos, Engine Blocks and the engine configuration files themselves are going to be stored inside the common folder. All of the other engines which will eventually be added to this pack are also going to be using the same system.

5. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Today I've finished updating all of the old configs, during the next week I'm going to be putting some finishing touches to the vehicles that I've made recently as well, as I'll try to put the V10 in both the K-series and the H-series.

6. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Current progress on the 3-axle spec of the bus :)
    (Sorry for not updating the Pack, even though the fixed engine parts are already done, but I do kind of want to make it as a huge update with a bunch of new vehicles to push it from the crappy old engine mod into a full blown Car, or let's say Vehicle Pack :)

7. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Some good news on the bus:
    There is not going to be a problem with routing the driveshaft, but I have to basically make a whole subframe for the rear rear axle, since it will be a really similar design to the one in the front (and in fact using its models), but it does require a new subframe with a few nodes slightly lower, we will see how it will work once I get the Beams set up.
    So far, I'm trying to position the new nodes where they will have to go.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Damiean Ron Lyons

Damiean Ron Lyons
    Expand Collapse

when will this UTE be released?

9. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Once @NinetyNine! gets some free time to fix the textures, the Jbeam is mostly done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

and has @NinetyNine! already some free time
    to work on the textures

11. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

He does not have time, I've decided to work on some other stuff and refine the model a little bit more. Once I will finish it for good, I'll send it over for texture work. I have to finish some other stuff as well like aero for the Kseries and for some other cars. Some new engines are also coming. In general this update will bring a lot of stuff, but you will have to wait for it a bit more due to me not having enough time to work on it.

Current progress:

1.V10 engine and turbos fixes and new tuning system -Done
    2. Burnside Ute Jbeam- 80%
    3. Burnside Ute model - 90%
    4. K-series active aero - 30%
    5. New 6 cylinder diesel engine for H-series and D-series - 10%
    6. V10 for K-series and h-series - 10%
    7.D-series Long Bed - Done
    8. H-series dually fender flares and h45 vanster - 90% done (textures need work)
    9. 3 axle city bus- well model is done, but Jbeam is a mess, I'll have to work a lot on suspension.
    10. Configs - not started.

I will have potentially some time soon. It should be done till August.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

oke thanks for the info

13. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

i cant wait to see the update with this beast in it

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice