Vehicle Proving Grounds

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by RAZOR7652, Nov 14, 2017.

1. RAZOR7652

RAZOR7652
    Expand Collapse

2. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

I agree. The tests at gridmap and the ETK center are either too harsh or not harsh enough. We need a handling circuit, a terrain-modeled cobblestone road, and various other things that are more realistic than gridmap or the ETK center can provide.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I would like to see the ETK center expanded; when it first came out I recall people saying it will someday be expanded.

Maybe the ETK test center could get a massive perimeter racetrack (thinking of VW's Ehra-Lessien). Mercades has some cool stuff including a 90° curve, that would be awesome to have in game. It would surely lead to some interesting YouTube videos. I was shocked that the ETK center didn't have an incline test. ETK's skid pad is also really small compared to IRL counterparts as far as I can tell. I don't even know if the test center has any garages, which is strange.

I think a proper off road test track and a crash safety something would be nice, but neither would feel at home at ETK test center (unless it gets expanded to 2x2km and/or we get a unimog inspired ETK). Putting those in gridmap wouldn't be ideal but it would be easy to do and better than nothing.

4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I wanna say gridmap but i dont fully understand what you mean. You want a realistic gridmap, that takes place in somewhere that could pass for a real world location, but not be just a destruction demo map but also work more as a suspension and braking testing. You want a real life equivalent to gridmap?

5. supra4life

supra4life
    Expand Collapse

I mean, if you can use the world editor, u could make an expansion of ETK testing facility. I could but i dont have time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice