1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Vehicle spawn location is now offset from the spawnpoint object.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by unyxium, Dec 22, 2019.

1. unyxium

unyxium
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that since the recent update, spawn locations are offset from the spawnpoint object. This results in vehicles not aligned in parking spaces, or tracks, etc. Before the update, a vehicle will spawn directly centred on the object, but now it is offset about half a metre to the left of it.

In a map I am making, it is an issue with alignment of vehicles as I have a railway that would have the alignment with the tracks at spawn, but now it does not work and requires manual adjustment.

The screenshot below is from my map. Before the update, the wheels were aligned with both of the track rails.
    offset.png

Is this going to forever be the case, or is there a solution? Vanilla maps also do the same thing and that is in safe mode, so it is to do with the game itself.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Some vehicles have their ref-node slightly offset to one side (I think the Moonhawk always had that pretty visible).
    That's also probably the case with the D-Series since the ref-node is also not centered now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice