Vehicle stereotypes

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, Oct 24, 2016.

1. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

Saturn: Old ladies and high school girls
    ------------
    Though I'm neither an old lady, or a high school girl.... or a female for that matter

2. fotoRS3

fotoRS3
    Expand Collapse

Scion: Typically two types of stereotypes happen with Scions, specifically tCs (which I own and drive). The first being it's a "teenage girl's" car. The teenage girl in high school or college, always on her phone, drinking Starbucks etc etc. tCs are cheap cars and a lot of parents buy these for their daughters to drive. I get crap for my tC constantly because of this. The second stereotyope is that tC owners are ricers. A lot of kids do rice them out, but there are some of us out there that don't do silly crap like underglow, plasti dipped parts, and fart can exhausts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rryz19

rryz19
    Expand Collapse

Smart Car: The transmission was taken from a forklift, and the interior designed by Fisher Price and built by blind Oompa Loompas. The SMART is driven by people who are not.

Honda Civic: Every time I think of one, I see a 90's beater civic with a fart can exhaust speeding by. (True where I live actually)

Toyota Prius: Usually One of these are going slow or under the speed limit in the fast lane. Also go to any Whole Foods Market; pick up groceries at Trader Joe’s.

Minivans: A popular choice for Soccer Moms, Usually pick up groceries at Costco or dine at fast food restaurants.

4. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I notice that a lot of the police cars in my area are Toyota Camrys.

5. rryz19

rryz19
    Expand Collapse

Is that so? Could you link a photo for proof maybe. BTW Camry's are everywhere where I live, I look outside my window and you'll find one right away!

6. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

I live with the car brand you never seen in the United States road and some of that are totally riced out and I criticized a lot due the fact the don't give a **** what they do to their car and it totally undriveable with lowered suspension, fart can exhaust, scissor door and other piece of crap they fit in.

7. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  8. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

That make lot of bmw driver turn into a twat m8.

9. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Because they are.

10. Faction54

Faction54
    Expand Collapse

he says with his profile pic of a Stanced tC

11. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

Volkswagen Golf (MK1 >MK7) : Only idiots in those cars

• Like Like x 2
  12. Faction54

Faction54
    Expand Collapse

OI!!

13. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

The difference between the scion tc and the Honda civic, is once in a while you'll see a fast civic. the tc, one in a million.

14. Carlover0529

Carlover0529
    Expand Collapse

Beater 2000s Ford CV Police Interceptor: White hick trash in his 20s, probably a heroin addict, smokes Marlboros, got it at an auction.
    2003-2006 Escalade: White mom with a designer dog or a mobster probably named Tony.
    Range Rover Evoque: Middle eastern girl, early 20s-early 30s, looks like Kim K, single and goes clubbing every weekend.
    Early 2000s Ford Explorer: The jock at school, probably plays hockey and football, asks for nudes without even saying hi, girlfriend forgives him every time.
    6th gen Honda Civic Sedan: Pretty latina girl at school, doesn't do her homework so she can smoke weed, a bagger at the grocery store
    white Ford Flex: White mom, drinks boxed wine every night, watches Castle, wants to speak to the manager, husband eventually will go out for a beer and never come back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Faction54

Faction54
    Expand Collapse

Subaru: I have a hood scoop, which means I'm fast, even if I'm a Beige Forrester for a family of 5.

16. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

Hummer H2: Used by males to compensate for the size of their...never mind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

For my area, I'm surprised how little Hummers I see. I saw a H2 yesterday, but that was the first time I saw one in several months.

18. Instant Winrar

Instant Winrar
    Expand Collapse

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Only for going to the shopping mall and back. You'll never have to find parking again.

19. Faction54

Faction54
    Expand Collapse

I've never seen one.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

What about guys with nice trucks, they must have a small... lets not talk bout that.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice