Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.
And also make a jet Legran because that would be stupid and fun.
YEAH PAGE 300 BOISSSS
Whoa woo I did something! Now you all can suck my 6 inch cock!
First legitimate suggestion on page 300:
Bromley Buckingham/Warwick 22-125/Autocarosserie Regent (1963-1968):
What it is.
A mid-60s British RHD executive car,,with one, unusually strong, unibody sedan bodyshell, but 3 different brands and 4 different fascias. FR layout, with front double wishbone and rear De Dion axle suspension. The styling is based on the ADO10 (Austin Westminster/Wolseley 6/110/Vanden Plas Princess) trio, with a Mercedes "Heckflosse" rear and a Rover P5-style interior.
- Bromley Buckingham - Has a 125 HP 3.0 I6, 4-speed manual/3-speed automatic, open diff, front disc and rear drum brakes with premium pads and hubcapped 13x6 steelies with 7.50-13 bias ply tires.
- Warwick 22-125 - As above, but with a different front fascia and hubcaps.
- Autocarosserie Regent 3-Litre - As above, but with a yet different fascia and hubcaps.
- Autocarosserie Regent 4-Litre - Has a 175 HP 4.0 I6 (different design), 4-speed manual/3-speed automatic, open diff, all-around premium pad disc brakes and hubcapped 14x7 steelies with 205/90 R14 radial tires.
- Banger - Each version, apart from the 4.0 Regent, has a banger config, with a banger paintjob, number fin, H-frame, floorplate, welded diff, doors, hood and trunklid, stripped interior and external trim, basic brake pads and 15x5.5 steelies with 175/65 R15 radials.
- Police - A 60s London police car, based on the manual/automatic Bromley Buckingham, with a police paintjob and siren, sport brake pads and 195/75 R13 radial tires.
- Custom - Exists in the Bromley, Warwick and Autocarosserie variants, with a 3.0 408 HP Hirochi Stage 1 twin-turbo I6+6-speed manual swap, custom suspension, a limited-slip diff, sport disc brakes with semi-race pads, black 15x9 (rear)/15x8 (front) muscle car rims with 275/65 R15 (rear)/245/65 R15 (front) sport compound tires and a Legno Classico steering wheel,
- Drag - Variants as above, but with a Stage 4 (1237 HP) twin-turbo Hirochi 3.0 I6, 4-speed drag automatic, limited-slip diff, drag suspension, drag disc brakes with full race pads, 15x12 (rear) and 15x4 (front) rims with drag radials, a stripped interior, a full rollcage and a Nomi steering wheel.
Why should it be added?
Because Beam doesn't have a car of that class yet, because there is no ADO10 in the virtual world yet, because it would be quite a strong car, and because it's a banger racing legend that would satisfy the banger crowd in BeamNG.
P A G E
3 0 0
You know you could maybe... just...
"Post something useful"
AMC Matador from "The Man With The Golden Gun".
How about a late 90's super curve Chrysler like the Concorde
maybe call it the Bruckell Redwood
Would probably be too close to the Pessima - another 90s curvy family sedan with an easy-to-break drivetrain.
Than how about the 1996 Soliad Tampa
It would at least be a good derby car.
The 1984 Gravil Solan
or the 1981 Soliad Maneater
1967-1975 Bruheim H200 Van - Hanomag Henschel F25
A front-engine, front-wheel drive German van made from 1967 to 1975. Customers had the choice between two diesel engines (one making 55 HP and the other making 60HP) and two gasoline engines (one making 54HP and the other making 70HP). It weighted between 2000kg and 3500kg. It was available as a van, a platform truck, or even as a camper.
How about a Tatra 603 and 613. Name: Dobré Auto 113 and 123
The earlier versions of the concorde and intrepid were similar to the wedge car (wendover)
--- Post updated ---
Civetta stallone? 200mph awd sbr4 rival
2007-2014 ETK 100-Series
it comes with a OM 501 is a 20-litre V6, and has outputs ranging from 230 HP to 400 HP.
A car with lowrider mods would be cool.
2004 Hirochi Sunburst, i would LOVE that
--- Post updated ---
Hirochi Turismo GT T34, GT T35, GT T32, GT T2000, GT T34 HITMO (nismo), GT T35 HITMO
All or most of the Gavrils from ROR (Omega Zeta, MZ2, MV4, GV, G2, Bandit, anything I missed) should have a bit of a mesh update and then be implemented into the game. That would be a really easy way of adding more cars without making a whole new model or design.
DOUBLE EDIT: Nevermind the last edit. Gabester may port them, but no-one else.