Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

I have removed it from the post.

• Like Like x 1
  2. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Should I keep suggesting more early/brass era automobiles?

3. GrandMarshalGuy

GrandMarshalGuy
    Expand Collapse

1991 ford thunderbird!
    basically a better handling mustang.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Whatever.

5. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Gavril Kappa (2015-):

It is a...

...2010s Gavril 7-seat midsize crossover. Mostly based on the 2015 Ford Explorer, with the 2018 GMC Acadia front end and interior. Unibody, front transverse engine FWD/AWD, disc brakes, front MacPherson, rear multilink. Understeery handling, safest passenger cell in the game.

Configs:
    • Base - Equipped with a 260 HP 2.2 turbo I4/180 HP 2.2 I4 turbodiesel/225 HP 2,2 I4 biturbodiesel, an 8-speed automatic, an open diff, FWD, premium brake pads and 18x8 alloys with 245/60 R18 tires.
    • XLS - As above, but with an optional 302 HP 3.6 V6/322 HP 2.2 turbo I4-based hybrid system, optional AWD and roof railings.
    • Platinum - As above, but with an optional 360 HP 3.6 turbo V6, leather seats, a glass roof and 20x8 alloys with 255/50 R20 tires.
    • Sport - As above, but only with a 400 HP 3.6 turbo V6 and AWD, as well as with lower suspension, sport brake pads and black alloys.
    • Police - Based on the Base, but with the 3.6 turbo V6 and 4WD, HD suspension, sport brake pads, a bullbar, modern police lights, a police paintjob and 17x8 steelies with 255/65 R17 tires.
    • Sheriff - As above, but with higher suspension, 31x8.5 R17 offroad tires and a sheriff paintjob.
    • Fire Chief - As above, but with a fire chief paintjob.
    • Taxi - Based on the FWD XLS hybrid, but with a Rapid Taxi paintjob, a fare meter and a roof ad carrier.
    Why do we need it?
    Because the game does not have any crossovers yet, and because it would be a good modern emergency vehicle and taxicab.

#7385 MrAnnoyingDude, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  6. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

What does it exactly have, AWD or 4WD? AWD makes more sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

4WD, with a Haldex-type clutch.

8. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

I think a more appropriate name for this SUV is Roamer, since there is a 2014 Roamer plan on concept car list. But generally it's a nice suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Haldex is an automatic AWD system, not 4WD.
    4WD is pointless in a modern crossover.

10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

The Roamer is a bigger, Expedition/Tahoe-style car.

11. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

1977 - 1983 Gavril Napoli - Ford Fiesta, VW Polo Mk1

Late 1970s and early 1980s German FWD, transversally mounted front engine supermini hatchback/van/cabrio. Primarily it's based on Ford Fiesta Mk1 with VW Polo Mk1-styled rear end, bumpers and side line. It would also have some Peugeot 104 styling cues. Interior would be nearly as same as Fiesta's. Available in both Euro and US-spec versions. US spec versions would have thick bumpers, standard bumper guards, US spec tailights and round headlights option on all versions.

1977 - 1979 - with thin metal bumpers, grey grille and single side mirror.

1979 - 1983 - with thicker black plastic bumpers, black double plastic side mirrors and black grille.

3-door hatchback

3-door van

2-door cabrio
    • GL - basic version, includes 13" grey steel wheels without hubcaps, beige interior, square headlights, radio, GL side stripes, etc.
    • GLE - GL + 13" steel wheels with digdish digdish hubcaps, grey interior, rear reverse light, GLE side stripe and lettering, rear wiper, etc.
    • GLX - GLE + 14" alloy wheels, black and grey interior, GLX trim, stripes and lettering, front fog lights, aircon, mudflaps, rubber bumper guards, etc.
    • GRX - sports version, with round headlights, black fender flares, side skirts and bumpers, fog lights, black interior with sports seats and steering wheel, sports 15" alloy wheels, rear discs, stronger engines, etc.
    • Police - based on GL and GLE, with Dutch and British police livery and blue beacon light.
    • Custom - based on GLE, with 15" deep dish alloy wheels, bright colour, modern engine, retrimed interior, etc.
    • Beater - based on GL, with rusted body, wheels, broken engine, faded paintjob, cracked lacquer, worn out interior, etc.
    • Rally - with widened body, roll cage, stronger engine, rally livery, 15" rally wheels, mudflaps and foglights, etc.
    • Race - same as Rally, but with 16" racing tires, race livery, covered headlights and tailights, etc.
    Engines:
    987cc I4 Petrol 55 HP
    1134cc I4 Petrol 57 HP
    1388cc I4 Petrol 63 HP
    1697cc I4 Petrol 90 HP
    Transmission:
    4-speed manual
    3-speed automatic
    Dimensions:
    3573mm x 1573mm x 1372mm
    Wheelbase: 2295mm
    Weight: 716 - 901kg

-Why it should be added?
    -We don't have any late 70s and early 80s cars, nor superminis and early hot hatches.
    --- Post updated ---
    According to IGCD.net and BeamNG wiki Roamer is more similar to Ford Explorer and Isuzu Trooper-sized SUVs. And also Tahoe is sized between Explorer snd Expedition.

#7391 Youngtimer, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

If that was the case, it wouldn't have been built on a fullsize truck platform.

• Like Like x 1
  13. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I was planning to do more [early vehicle] suggestions anyways, so here's another one.

1896-1901 Garvil Four-Wheeler (Ford Quadricycle)

It is a...
    1890s American 2-seat quadricycle powered by a boxer ethanol engine, also known as "the horse-less carriage". It's also close to it's design, although minor changes will be there.

Why do we need this?
    Because we don't have any American Veteran-era in-game yet.

#7393 General S'mores, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. QUANTUM0

QUANTUM0
    Expand Collapse

That’s a really good idea. But that requires a lot more from Beamng. I think it would be worth it though

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Then again, the modder Miura was able to make a 1920s vehicle (The Heron) in the game before. I do agree that it would be worth it, especially that the closest to the Veteran era is the Heron, and cars like these aren't common in simulator games.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

The main reason why such cars are rare is because they, well, weren't too good.

17. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I know that they aren't the best vehicles, but the closest to a common Brass-era vehicle in games is the well-known Model A. Not even sure about how common Veteran-era vehicles are in any game, especially vehicles like the Quadricycle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

1998-2013 Mitsubishi Toppo BJ (Hirochi Little Dipper)

Second facelift:

• Like Like x 1
  19. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Why not

20. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

The car is named after a navigation tool, so it needs something related to navigation as a model name.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice