Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

You know, you could've edited your other post some pages ago since this is literally the same suggestion from the first time you posted here.

2. jdracer7

jdracer7
    Expand Collapse

I forgot about that.

3. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Well, now you know.
    (Thanks for the calm response as well)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

1977 - 1997 AZNG 5925/59220 - ZiL 4906/49061, MAZ 543A, KZKT 7428
    1970s Soviet/Russian 6x6 amphibious front engined heavy truck. It's based on ZiL 4906/49061, but with a MAZ 543A front end and KZKT 7428 interior. Comes in few variants: passenger with an upfit (with 20 seats), rescue version (with crane and special livery), fire and rescue (with Russian livery, water cannon, blue beacon light, etc.), cargo truck, military (with olive green livery). Only engine available is 6.8 V8 diesel with 160 HP (180 after 1986). Transmission is 6-speed manual. Suspension is independent torsion bar. Brakes are air ones, with all 6 disc parking brakes.

-Why it should be added?
    -We don't have any Russian trucks, nor amphibious vehicles and heavy trucks.

#8184 Youngtimer, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  5. GSG-9

GSG-9
    Expand Collapse

2009-2014 Roosevelt Dubstep
    2010-2016 (Mexico)
    2009-2010 (Japan)

Base is from Chevrolet Epica

Front is Volkswagen EOS

Rear is 2nd Generation Skoda Superb

Interior is 2012 Dodge Avenger (Power Seating is Standard)

Body :::
    4dr Sedan

Layout :::
    Front-Engined / Front-Wheel Drive
    Front-Mid Engined / Rear-Wheel Drive (V8 Only)

Engine :::
    2.0L Petrol I4 (160HP)
    2.6L Petrol I4 (193HP)
    3.6L Petrol V6 (229HP)
    2.4L Diesel I4 (152HP)
    2.8L Diesel I4 (170HP)
    3.0L Diesel V6 (187HP)
    4.3L Diesel V8 (241HP)

Gearbox :::
    6spd Manual (RWD only)
    6spd Automatic (Optional)
    5spd Automatic (Standard)

Options :::
    Wireless Charger (support for iPhone 5 to iPhone X) (3.6L and 4.3Lonly)
    Heat Seats (Standard)
    Side Airbags (Optional except 2.0L)
    16" 6-Spoke Alloy Rims (Standard)
    17" 8-Spoke Chrome Alloy Rims (Optional)
    18" 14-Spoke Black Rims (V6 and V8)
    Navigatior (Optional only Diesel and V6)

Trims :::
    Base
    Sport (the most powerful trim)
    Luxury (the executive trim)
    Momentum (the safest trim)
    Enterprise (the most luxurious trim)
    Drag (900hp)
    NASCAR (760HP)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Who cares, it's a game.
    And if I recall correctly you said Beam's GT40 should be built by Civetta.

7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I have no memory of that for some reason. Plus, that was probably years ago, so how does that apply to me now?

8. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Because you're complaining about someone else doing something that you yourself did in the past.
    Anyways, it's a vehicle suggestion, so it really has no bearing whatsoever with the game.

9. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Then vehicles like the Wentward, Kashira, and Aria are created (though Aria is still in development).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Right, but a GT40 by Civetta - the original GT40 was literally designed to rival Ferraris at long-distance races - makes much more sense than everything american being manufactured by just Gavril.

Bruckell and Soliad exist but are largely underused.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

That post makes no sense as the Wentward is a BeamNG vehicle, not a mod.
    Can we please end this now so we don't clog this thread with more useless shit.

12. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Shozo 450X/450C (2010-):

It is a...

...modern Japanese 450 cc offroad motorcycle. Based on the Kawasaki KX450F/KLX450R, but with a Suzuki RMZ450R. Aluminium perimeter frame, rear single-wishbone suspension, front and rear disc brakes. The 450X is a motorsport-oriented config, while the 450C is more roadable.

Configs:
    • 450X - Equipped with a 47 HP 450cc single-cylinder engine, 5-spd manual, no lights nor plate, offroad suspension, sport brake pads and 110/90 R19 offroad tires.
    • 450C - As above, but with a headlight, a license plate, more road-oriented suspension and tires.
    • Enduro - Based on the 450X, but with sponsor stickers and a race clutch.
    • Custom - Based on the 450X, but with 68 HP, a race clutch, a headlight, a license plate, competition offroad suspension, full race brake pads and 130/85 R19 offroad tires.
    --- Post updated ---
    If the GT40 was meant to be an all-American middle finger to Ferrari, then wouldn't it be more important to have an American fake GT40?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but conceptually it was simply the american take on Ferrari themes, in order to show them they could be beaten at their own game. It certainly makes more sense than sticking everything american under the Gavril umbrella, especially given the amount of underdeveloped american brands already available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Butwege

Butwege
    Expand Collapse

I have one suggestions for the game
    I think that when we let the headlights of the vehicle on for about 5 or 10 minutes with the engine off, the vehicle must have a battery failure and he will not be able to restart, I know it's a stupid suggestion but it ad some realism at the game.

PS: I am sorry if I have a bad English because I normally speak french.

15. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

American take. American, not Italian, with a very American big-block V8.

And Gavril makes only a specific type of Americana - Chevy/Ford-style mass-market/utility vehicles.

16. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Still people are free to suggest vehicles with characteristics they see more fitting to a brand.

A mid-engined sportscar styled after the GT40 could well be italian (or anything, really) as the GT40 at the time was as far from typical mass-market FORDs as it would get. The GT40 was pretty much an exception for FORD, so the rigid equation Gavril = FORD = "If FORD did it, Gavril would, too" is simply too limiting and trivial now. Use some imagination, for Pete's sake!

BeamNG is not a parallel universe of simpy renamed manufacturers where everything 100% matches some real life counterpart but gets a different name. Official vehicles themselves have moved away from 1:1 copies since 2012 (Hopper, SBR4).

• Like Like x 1
  17. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Well, the GT40 was far from an average Ford, but it was a Ford nonetheless, and is American like all hell.

And we still get close copies - compare the ETK 800-Series to an F30 wagon, or the Bruckell LeGran to an '82 GM A-Body sedan, or the Wentward D40L to a New Flyer D40LF. The SBR4 and the Hopper are the exception, not the norm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mad_Cat

Mad_Cat
    Expand Collapse

austin-allegro-buying-guide-and-review-1973-1982-5495_15214_640X470.jpg c4532b3cb44b.jpg DSC_9652.jpg
    BGM Andante (1973-1983)

It is a...
    Small lower-middle class british hatchback. It is front-wheel drive and is available with either 1.1L I4 producing 47 hp or with a 1.3L I4 pr 57 hp. Based on Austin Allegro.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

It's as american as the Alfa Romeo Montreal was succesful at being a muscle car.
    LeGran is an old design that only came to fruition years after its conceptualization. The bus is too generic, looks like pretty much every other bus I can think of.

But, ok... so... this thread is pointless. Browse Wikipedia, copy range, stick Gavril badge if american, ETK if german, Charmand if french. Done, no need for suggestions, we have enough 1:1 vehicles for the rest of our lives.

20. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Lightweight track cars were a part of old Americana - Shelby, Woodill, Ladawri, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice