Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Re: Bugatti

Nope.

(MIIIIINNNIIMMUUUUUMMM AMAMAMAOUUUUNTT OOOOOFF CHHAAAARRAAAACTEREEEERRRSSS)

2. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Re: Bugatti

I think someone did, but it turned out to be stolen. I don't think anyone has made one.

3. Honey_Monster2

Honey_Monster2
    Expand Collapse

I say put in a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport! The fastest in the game!

4. Slaanoe

Slaanoe
    Expand Collapse

My vehicle suggestion (If anyone is bothering to read this) is a car or truck that goes above 100 without spinning out (Civetta Bolide). I prefer more a truck because well, I like pickup trucks. Something like a Ford Lightning or Ram Srt-10. That way, people who dislike either one (because between those trucks there are a mass of people fighting over them) can smash them and people who like both of them can finally enjoy them in an actual game. I don't expect many people here to really care about either but it'd still be cool. View attachment 13021 View attachment 13022

5. CoopR1234

CoopR1234
    Expand Collapse

How about a fullsize SUV.

6. williamjestes101

williamjestes101
    Expand Collapse

Vehicle suggestion

Hey I have been playing drive and as you know the civetta has pretty difficult handling so maybe there could be some more added sports cars with similar or faster speeds but better handling and second, motorcycles! They could have kickstands that could be deployed or the bike would tip over. They would be very fast (you could do crotch rockets, old bikes, or dirt bikes) and have good handling. It would be fun to smash a bike into a wall going 120 miles an our! :D:D:D

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Re: Vehicle suggestion

More sports cars would be nice, but the next update is bringing tweaks to the bolide to improve the handling (as well as a performance tuned version and a detuned version)

8. NinjaFinch

NinjaFinch
    Expand Collapse

Incoming. Still need to fix a few rigidity issues, but I have one that's in game and on it's way to beta stage.

If you go to the mods showroom or know how to edit the engine jbeam files, you can easily turn the D15 up to 11.

9. yoelman

yoelman
    Expand Collapse

Re: Big trucks

Alrighty then

10. Smalls25

Smalls25
    Expand Collapse

NASCAR Chevrolet Lumina Request and Idea!

I know I'm probably living a false hope, but if anyone would like to make Jeff Gordon's 1994 Chevy Lumina from the Brickyard 400, I bet everyone would enjoy it. I guess I"m just posting this to sort of ask for a present, even though I know it's probably a longshot, and it won't be created. Even then, it'd be nice to see someone create NASCAR cars for singleplayer use, seeing as most CPU's can handle only a few cars. But this is just an idea, as well as a request.

I understand NASCAR stuff has been asked for before, but I'm a huge fan of that car, and I'm only 15... However, I don't see any penalty for putting my opinion and wishlist out there for the public to see, even if it's a longshot.

Thank you for your time!

Here's the car:

View attachment 13207

11. NinjaFinch

NinjaFinch
    Expand Collapse

Re: NASCAR Chevrolet Lumina Request and Idea!

That's be cool to see in game. I have no idea what suspension setup they use in NASCAR, but I doubt it's MacPherson struts, so that shouldn't be a limitation. The rest is just a tube frame with a V8 and fiberglass shell, so it should be fairly easy. I mean, how hard can it be?

Also: For future reference, we have a dedicated vehicle suggestions thread, so that we don't get x1000 requests of "Can someone make me a <insert supercar here>?"

Vehicle-suggestions

12. chris6779878

chris6779878
    Expand Collapse

I just have a question, is there going to be the mercedes Unimog in the mods section, or the tatra 8x8? Maybe a solid axle F250 pickup with a flatbed trailer and tractor? Just a thought...

13. msurf15

msurf15
    Expand Collapse

HEY GUYS...WHAT ABOUT BOATS!!!???

14. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Sshhhh shhhh shhhh. Don't cry. They're planned.

15. Smalls25

Smalls25
    Expand Collapse

Re: NASCAR Chevrolet Lumina Request and Idea!

Exactly! But sorry about the post in the wrong forum, I didn't see a vehicle suggestion forum! But thanks for your help!

16. Smalls25

Smalls25
    Expand Collapse

NASCAR Chevrolet Lumina Request and Idea! (Moved to Vehicle Suggestion Section)

[h=2][/h]
    I know I'm probably living a false hope, but if anyone would like to make Jeff Gordon's 1994 Chevy Lumina from the Brickyard 400, I bet everyone would enjoy it. I guess I"m just posting this to sort of ask for a present, even though I know it's probably a longshot, and it won't be created. Even then, it'd be nice to see someone create NASCAR cars for singleplayer use, seeing as most CPU's can handle only a few cars. But this is just an idea, as well as a request.

I understand NASCAR stuff has been asked for before, but I'm a huge fan of that car, and I'm only 15... However, I don't see any penalty for putting my opinion and wishlist out there for the public to see, even if it's a longshot.

Thank you for your time!

Here's the car:

17. msurf15

msurf15
    Expand Collapse

18. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Well are you going to make them?

THe mods section funnily enough consists of 3rd party mods. A unimog or tatra are only going to exist if someone decides to make one (which they totally should)

19. tylerengram1

tylerengram1
    Expand Collapse

Tow Truck

Maybe someone of BeamNg can make a tow truck. Either A flatbed or the regular one or both.

20. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

Re: Tow Truck

Nothing like that would work at this point. For a flat towtruck, the car would glitch out and go trough the base. Cars cannot support other cars at this point. And for the other one, the same issue. But the devs could make a system where you press a key and the car attaches to the truck as if it's a trailer, and is a new part to the existing truck. However that would require a lot of coding and new systems. But it's still a really good idea which I hope is integrated into the game when the time comes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice