Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

They're absoutely hideous...

And I freaking love it.

2. Raikkappa23

Raikkappa23
    Expand Collapse

I'm not suggesting a vehicle, but a modification to an existing vehicle. My idea is an Ibishu Covet with the Rear Wheel steering system of the first generation Ibishu Pessima AWS. They're both light, nimble Ibishus from similar time periods, so why not have a four wheel steering hatchback? That's all I've got to say, so bye.

3. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

Do you plan to release it?

4. Killert52

Killert52
    Expand Collapse

I know this is a bump, but... SBR4 means shooting brake, rear engine 4 wheel drive... So what I thought when I saw this is a 6-wheeled SBR... Don't exactly know if that was what you were thinking, but...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

that doesn't make sense since there's SBRs that are RWD '-'

6. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

There has been sbr2 badging suggested for those
    Also gabester said sbr4 meant 4 wheel drive

7. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

Quote from gabester....

8. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Even more reason to want an SBR6 then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. EnjoyMyHItsYT

EnjoyMyHItsYT
    Expand Collapse

just create it and release it :D

10. adhamghaly02

adhamghaly02
    Expand Collapse

uhh the 4 in SBR4 stands for 4 wheel drive. like the idea

11. Cool guy 66

Cool guy 66
    Expand Collapse

MODREN cars fo life

12. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Ibishu Pioneer (2006-2014):

It is a...

...midsize truck-based Japanese SUV. Front based on the Land Rover Discovery LR3, with some Freelander LR2 hints, body inspired by the Jeep Patriot, interior inspired by the 5th gen Toyota 4Runner. Ladder frame, front longitudinal engine, RWD/4WD, rear leaf spring, front 2-wishbone suspension.

Configs:
    • ZXT-4/ZXT-6 - Equipped with a gasoline 2.7 173 HP I4/3.8 225 HP/3.6 264 HP V6/turbodiesel 2.8 160 HP I4/3.3 220 HP V6 (diesels not in America), 6-spd manual/5-spd automatic, RWD/4WD, standard suspension, standard brakes with basic pads and 18x8 alloys with 225/60 R18 tires.
    • Crawl - As above, but with standard 4WD, locking diffs, higher suspension, 17x8 alloys with 235/65 R17 all-terrain tires, a front skidplate, a front sunroof and no American I4 option.
    • Limited - As above, but with no special suspension, diff locks nor front skidplate, 19x8 alloys with 235/55 R19 tires, a rear sunroof and a GPS.
    • GTx (American-only) - As above, but with moderate offroad suspension, locking diffs, uprated brakes with premium pads, front skidplate, extra black trim and 17x9 black alloys with 245/65 R17 all-terrain tires.
    • Offroad - Based on the manual Crawl, but with a 433 HP 5.6 V8, uprated axles, offroad suspension, sport brakes with sport pads, 16x10 alloys with 33x11.4 R16 offroad tires, a front bullbar, a roofrack, spotlights, a snorkels, plastidipped lower part and a widebody.
    • Beater - Based on the US RWD automatic ZXT-4, but with a rusty frame and body, paint scratches, cracked manifold, loose steering, worn suspension and brakes, cheap replacement tires and a trash bag replacing a window.
    • Police - Based on the 4WD diesel ZXT6, but with a Polish police paintjob, lightbar and light nets.
    --- Post updated ---
    But why?

• Like Like x 1
  13. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1976 - 1979 Burnside Gran Lujo (Based off the 1978 Lincoln Continental and Cadillac Eldorado)

The last hurrah of the Road Barge came in the form of the 1978 Burnside Grande Lujo, a MASSIVE 2 door coupe that was supposedly the most luxurious car you could get at the time. The Grande Lujo did live up to it's name and it's popularity and massively sucessful sales means that you can find your own used Grande Lujo for around 6 thousand dollars! Come on, would you rather have some cheap foreign economy car that will break down the moment the new model comes out, or would you buy a piece of American Automotive History complete with every single option you could dream of and more?

Trims:

V8: This is the base model, but unlike other base model cars, this car does not have any features you'd expect from a late 70s luxury car missing. It has a massive 7 Liter V8 but it only makes 180hp. Keep in mind this car was never meant to be fast, it was meant to cruise along the road without breaking down, and a massive V8 that isn't stressed out was the most reliable engine you could've got back in the day, even if it was the size of your living room couch. Also has a 3 speed automatic transmission.

V8 Special: This is the only other trim of the Gran Lujo. It has every feature Burnside could squeeze into it, special wheels, a chrome trim, and a slightly tuned up 7.0L V8 that makes 195hp. Still has a 3 speed automatic transmission though.

Custom: Now we get to the good stuff. Someone took the 7.0L V8 and gave it the as much horsepower as it could handle, which is over 700. The 3 speed automatic has been replaced by a 5 speed manual transmission. It has also been given a beefed up LSD, double wishbone suspension, a roll cage, bucket seats, and most importantly, ovesized brakes. Because when you're going over 190mph in a car that weighs 3 tons, you're going to want brakes the won't catch fire at the thought of slowing down.

Mafia: This modified blacked out V8 Special has been given armored body panels, a reinforced chassis, a 4 inch thick steel sheet welded under the driver's seat, and beefed up suspension all in the name of protection... just don't ask what this car is protecting the driver from, otherwise you might get to experience how roomy the inside of the trunk is firsthand.

Exterior and Interior: (Reference for V8 model)

Attached Files:

• Lincoln.jpg
    • Cadillac78.jpg
    • Eldorado78.jpg
    #9333 killercar34, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

There is something awkward about the name, and Burnside seems too plain to be a Cadillac analogue. Here's my take on the idea:
    And that would break long before the foreign economy car.

15. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

Suzuki Wagon R (Ibishu Dove)
    Ibishu have introduced the new version of the Ibishu Dove after having been discontinued for roughly 10 years. This model revives the original Ibishu Dove series, but with no pickup versions.
    Mk.I

Interior:

Specs:
    = Type: City Car (Kei Car in Japan)
    = Weight: 750 kg
    = Engine: 658 cc
    = Max speed reading in speedometer: 140 km/h
    Mk.II

The automatic transmission:
    Mk.III
    Mk.IV

16. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Is it just me or does every SBR forum end up the same way?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. burnout1017

burnout1017
    Expand Collapse

Eventually yes, I plan on making it better first

18. tomas piscicelli

tomas piscicelli
    Expand Collapse

A bmuu 2 series active tourer or gran tourer

19. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

well my opinion on the etk line up is:
    500-series-minivan
    600 series-subcompact
    700 series-compact
    800 series-midsize
    900 series-fullsize
    and the vehicle suggestion thread exists you know?

20. tomas piscicelli

tomas piscicelli
    Expand Collapse

Yes it can be but the 200 is for the bmuu 2 series
    --- Post updated ---
    What do
    you mean?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice