Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Okay.
    What would you recommend O-holy naming god?

• Like Like x 1
  2. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Mazda Tribute

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Mazda is not a major and highly independent automaker like Ibishu.
    --- Post updated ---
    I don't know a better one, but I know we need one.

4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

They are also not very small and do make some great cars...

5. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Mazda is small, compared to the big league, and more likely to have to cooperate.

I never said anything about the quality of the cars.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

It's my suggestion, the car can be whatever I want it to be.
    (Hirochi wouldn't work for the collaboration, as they'd likely have their own compact SUV at that point. Cough cough Forester clone cough cough.)

7. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Ibishu and Hirochi needn't be the only Japnese carmakers.

8. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

They're the only official ones. I want to use brands that are already established.

9. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Why? It's more realistic to do otherwise.

10. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

It's my suggestion, not yours.
    Worry about your own ideas, and quit trying to "fix" everyone else's.

• Like Like x 2
  11. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Well, I'd like some sort of consistency.

But I guess we are going nowhere.

12. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I don't care. You are in no way the boss of this thread or beamNG lore as a whole, and you can't dictate what stays or goes.

13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

I never told you to do anything, I just made a suggestion.

14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

An unwarranted one at that.

15. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Itth my thuggethtion i can do what i want with it jdkahfajbfsjdfj
    Bruh if it's obviously just a goofy chuck-a-name-out suggestion no one's gonna give a flying ass.
    Quit being so butthurt because someone criticized you. MrAnnoyingDude's actually made legit, while unofficial, lore that makes serious sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Not really, I put effort and research into my suggestion. Even if I didn't, and even if I were to put out a "goofy chuck-a-name out suggestion" evidently somebody gives a flying ass.
    Nope, just pointing out how I think that MrAnnyoingDude insists on changing what isn't his, and gives unwarranted and unwanted criticism every other post.
    What does that change? MrAnnoyingDude isn't the CEO of BeamNG Lore. He's certainly very good at developing it, but that doesn't allow him to attempt to change someone's suggestions based on that alone.
    Let's say there are two bakeries on a street. One bakery makes good pastries and cakes, but is small. The other bakery is very big and makes delicious cakes and pies.
    Both bakers decide to set up stalls at an upcoming festival selling cookies.
    You're implying that the larger baker should give, or is obligated to give the smaller baker unwarranted and nitpicky "advice", e.g saying "Your cookies have too many sprinkles!" "The chocolate chips aren't chewy enough!"
    I mean no harm/insult to MrAnnoying dude or GotNoLimbs!, just trying to explain my point of view and argument.

17. CubeSquared

CubeSquared
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to stop the argument, but here is my simple proposal:

so i propose
    the 1999-2004 Ibishu Lakota. It would be based off the 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, so it would be a unibody SUV that is pretty capable off road.
    As for versions, here is what I have so far:
    the Lakota Segovia would be the low end model (like the Cherokee Laredo) and the Lakota Lujo would be the high end limited model
    i think it would be a welcome addition because that year model especially has a unique look that isnt very similar to anything already in the game. It has a tough and rugged yet almost bubbly look to it on the sides and rear, as the lines curve very gradually. This is in stark contrast to the current SUV in the game, the Roamer, which is very much more boxy (and in my opinion, kinda boring. which is on purpose, of course.) The main thing that would need to be changed is of course the grill. Im not sure how exactly this would be done, but going the same route as the ibishu hopper, you could just make it one big thing instead of it being separated like on irl jeeps.

#10197 CubeSquared, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  18. adhamghaly02

adhamghaly02
    Expand Collapse

dont apologize, argument was useless anyways

19. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You're literally going full hoes mad because he criticized your suggestion JFC.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I missed out on a forum argument? That's rare... I feel obligated to throw my hat in here but I can't be bothered with the topic of the argument, so I believe that you are all completely wrong. There.

OT: I've mentioned before that two of the things the vehicle roster is missing most are tossable little cars and stuff from new countries (Britain and France primarily). I personally really like vintage racing for the nostalgia factor and those old race cars are just so different from anything you'll see on the track ever again. As far as I can tell, the cheapest way to get into vintage racing IRL is generally old British cars, so that would knock two birds out with one platform. It would be the first British car, a good entry level car for vintage racing, a good general track car or starter car, and be the first small cheap sports car (Covet and Piccolina only get sporty with the special performance editions so they don't count)

IMO something inspired by the MGB, Triumph TR4-6, and the AC Cobra would be ideal. Those are the stereotypical British sports cars for many people and the other common stereotypes would be less affordable. Well, 2/3 of those are affordable at least. In other words, affordable little base models with enough room to fit an engine larger than reasonable. The MGB got a small factory V8 for a couple of years in the 70's and V8 swaps in the earlier ones happen from time to time. And we all know the story of what happened when Shelby got a hold of the Cobras.

I wouldn't go with a vintage Lotus since those are too expensive and less common so they aren't great for this vintage racing idea I have in mind. Something like a Ford Lotus Cortina could work too but those have less unique styling compared to what we already have in game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice