Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.1%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

I can't wait for the Bruckell Moonhawk to get remastered if that's the case

2. T1RE$M0KE

T1RE$M0KE
    Expand Collapse

It would be cool if we can have a Nissan Skyline R32 based vehicle that was only available was to the Japanese market before imported therefore it only came in right hand drive and name it the Ibishu Starline here’s a list of the variance of the R32 skyline click on this link and go to the section named R32 and if you want to investigate further into the history go to the section named GTR https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline

3. Cilria

Cilria
    Expand Collapse

Beta Vinceza (2016-Today)
    Getout.jpg Getouttheheckoutheresuvs.jpg
    ''In modern world where everyone wants Eco-suvs,it a middle finger to those ideas''

What is it?
    a 2010s modern Italian car based on Alfa Romeo Giulia,Although it has Audi A3 Elemetes

Engines?
    2.0L Tubrocharged I4
    2.5L Diesel I4
    3.0L Twin-Tubrocharged V6 (538HP,505 lb-ft)

Drivetrain?
    RWD,AWD,Dual Double wishbones

Configs?
    200-Base Model
    250-Mid-Range Model
    300D-Diesel Model
    Qurdao-Super Sport Model with 536HP.

Why this?
    We still lack a modern sport sedan,a modern 'Italian car'

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Vicenza, like the city, or Vincenza, like the feminine name?

Also, what's Qurdao supposed to mean?

:)

5. Cilria

Cilria
    Expand Collapse

it just crappy words i made up,Vincenza is some fake city and qurdao means AWD.

6. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Oh. In what language exactly? :p

Quadro could make some sense, but it's currently registered by nVIDIA Corporation.

7. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

QURDAO sounds like a Chinese brand: QURDAO TECHNOLOGIES ADVANCED wouldn't look out of place on an obscure patent from China

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bdog 72

bdog 72
    Expand Collapse

the Ecto 1 would be cool i mean from the 1984 movie and the one from the new movie as a skin.

9. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1993 - 1998 Bruckell Macaw (Based off the 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser and 1996 Buick Century Station Wagons)

The Bruckell Macaw is a bare bones station wagon designed to transport it's occupants from point A to point B, nothing much else. However, depending on your feelings for this car, you might keep it around longer then most, modify it to your heart's content, or just leave it in a garage and let it rot away for the rest of time.

Trims:

Base: This Macaw is as basic as it gets, rolling off the assembly line with a 110hp 2.2L I4 and a 3 speed automatic transmission. Things like power windows, anti-lock brakes, floor mats, and even airbags didn't come as standard as the base Macaw, so if you care about safety and comfort, you might as well save up a little more for the LT model.

LT: The Macaw LT is the station wagon most people thing of when asked what the standard 1990s Family Car was. A reminder of a time before Crossovers and Full-sized Pickup Trucks were the chariots for overweight soulless parents and entitled spoiled brats alike. This trim level of the Macaw came standard with a 120hp 2.2L I4 and a 4 speed automatic transmission, along with every option available on the Base model. Even some new options were available if you had the cash to spend, such as cassette player, a roof rack, power mirrors, whitewall tires, chrome wire hubcaps, and a third brake light.

S: The Macaw S was the best Macaw you could buy back in the 1990s. It came with a 160hp 3.1L V6 and a 4 speed automatic transmission with overdrive, along with every option available on the LT model as standard, along with a couple new ones, such as optional wood paneling, leather seats, a CD player, sway bars, and a limited slip differential.

Custom: This Macaw S has been heavily modified over the past few years by various owners who seek to give this car multiple purposes. It's powered by a tuned Twin Turbo 3.3L V6 that makes 365hp and has been given a 6 speed manual transmission out of a old Sunburst RS that have been installed by one owner. Another owner put in coil overs, racing struts, racing brakes, semi-slick tires, and converted this Macaw to be AWD. The final owner managed to install a street roll cage, a racing harness, and leather period correct bucket seats. Some call this a sleeper, others call it a monster, but you can call this car yours.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the LT Model)

Attached Files:

• 1994Cutlass.jpg
    • 1996Century.jpg
    • 1994Cutlass2.jpg
    • 1994Cutlass3.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  10. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Not so much a car request as a part request, can we get stacks for the diesel D-series and an alternate engine config so we can roll coal?

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

QURDAO SUPER CAR MADE BY SHENZHEN MANUFACTURING LTD AMERICA HOT DOG NUMBER ONE

• Like Like x 2
  12. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

QURDAO HYPER CAR MANUFACTURED BY SCHLIMNPNTH MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. CANADA MAPLE LEAF UNCUT COCAINE NUMBER ONE

13. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

MAPEL SYRUP

• Like Like x 1
  14. 54-46BMW

54-46BMW
    Expand Collapse

For a long time, I've been feeling like BeamNG Drive has been putting too much emphasis on cars based on American, Italian, Japanese and German brands. The current cars are amazing! But there are a few points I'd like to mention.
    It sort of feels like a majority of them are 20th century cars. I mean they can be fun to crash with, but what about driving pleasure and details? The only brands that have recent models (with latest techs like ESC and interior nav) in the game are ETK and Hirochi. Why don't we have some more cars from the 2000s or the 2010s?

Why don't we create another brand, this time, something French! I mean come on, they deserve credit for their non-conventional style and driving!

I want to see something French, something Peugeot-Citroen and Renault mixed, something that looks non-conventional, something that that is aerodynamic. We can call it the Lavoisin. Lavoisin is a fictitious French car brand that I made up, it was founded by a fictitious Frenchman called Antoine Jean-Lavoisin.
    So, here is only ONE famous car from the 20th century that I'm gonna propose, a car based on the Citroen SM / Citroen DS, the Lavoisin Sportante. Its a car from the 70s which looks identical to the Citroen SM, has agile performance, and hydraulic suspension.

The rest of their cars are from the 2000s and 2010s:

The Lavoisin Creator, a 2010s light commercial vehicle based on the Peugeot Boxer (Citroen Jumper and Fiat Ducato). There will be options to have different heights and lengths, depending on what configuration you choose.
    The van will come with ESC, and interior navigation on upper configurations. All the vans will be FWD.

The Lavoisin Volante, a 2000s minivan based on the Renault Espace and Peugeot 807!

Let me know what you guys think! ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. 54-46BMW

54-46BMW
    Expand Collapse

I've been playing BeamNG Drive for a long time, I'm a car enthusiast, and I adore the nature of this game! Choose to drive safe, or go crazy burning the tires!
    However, there is something that bothers me slightly, that majority of the cars are from the 20th century. They sure are fun to crash, but what about the driving fun and details? The only modern cars (with latest techs like ESC and interior Navigation) I see are the ETK 800 and K-series and the Hirochi Sunburst and SBR4.

There is so much potential and room for more modern cars with ESC and (optional) interior nav.
    Here are a few ideas I have in mind, please feel free to question it or voice your thoughts.

So we have the Autobello, why not develop more on it? I propose a new van model called the Autobello Belvano, fictitious name I made up (naming can be decided later). The Autobello Belvano is a light commercial vehicle based on the Fiat Ducato van, with obvious tweaks and face changes to the design so that it doesn't resemble the real life Fiat Ducato. There are different options you can select from regarding trim level, length and height. All the vans will be FWD, come with ESC and have interior nav (depending on trim level).

Another car I propose is a mid-sized pick up truck based on the Nissan Navara / Mitsubishi L200. We can call it the Hirochi Xlerate. A pick up that has ESC and interior nav (again, depending on trim). The truck is rear 2WD standard, but the 4wd is on upper trim levels (similar select system to the Gavril pick up).

Lemme know whatcha think!

• Like Like x 1
  16. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

I was going to link the Vehicle Suggestions thread, but I see you've already posted there, so I have no idea why you made this thread when you should know this belongs there.

17. 54-46BMW

54-46BMW
    Expand Collapse

Yup, ideas and suggestions it is!

18. _Coincoin_

_Coincoin_
    Expand Collapse

A Dodge Challenger RT 1970's or a Dodge Viper from 2010's can be really cool !

Excuse me if my english is bad, I'm french so it's kind of difficult for me

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Don’t suggest liscenced vehicles.
    Your English is very good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yeeted

Yeeted
    Expand Collapse

I would love to see a car that is a mix of the 2020 BMW 8 series gran coupe and the 2020 BMW 7 series! Thank you Beam.NG devs! I’m sorry for my poor English :p I mean, this game missing some modern executive sedans! Just a little note,please don’t make the car to look like this:

upload_2019-12-15_8-57-43.jpeg Thanks!

#10260 Yeeted, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice