Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.
A great dish
An awful car culture.
Is there a single decently customized Civic out there?
Somebody bring that back to stock
This one aint too bad. Kinda
2019- Kanshein EXM (based of NIO ES6)
Perfomance class : 10-15
Class : Mid-size SUV
Body style : SUV
Country : China
Music intro : https://soundcloud.com/pearlywhite/pale
3x 113,5kW electric engine : 457hp @ 6000-14000rpm, rev : 15000rpm (Adjustable limiter)
Sport : Sporty version, the super acceleration of 2.9s 0-60 mph
e-Rally : 4x4 version for rally
I got a couple of quick, basic suggestions that I think would be pretty cool:
-A newer truck from the mid 2000's, since we already have chevy and ford-ish designs, I'm thinking this one should be somewhat based on the 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500
-A early 2000's american sports car, something along the lines of the 1999-2004 Ford Mustang GT or the 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS
-A mid-sized american sedan from the late 2000's, i.e.2006-2011 Mercury Milan or 2005-2010 Pontiac G6
-A japanese pickup truck from the mid to late 90's in a similar vein to the 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma and the 1997-2004 Nissan Frontier
-A japanese suv from around the 2000-2010's range, for example the Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pathfinder, Honda Pilot, Subaru Forester, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Kia Sorento, Hyundai Santa Fe, etc.
-A japanese full-size sedan from any era like the Lexus LS430, Acura RL, Infiniti Q45, etc.
-A european van such as the Mercedes Sprinter or Volkswagen Transporter
I have plenty more but I don't wanna ramble on and on and on and on, I might update it later on depending on how I feel about it.
the severe lack of brain cells displayed in this thread physically hurts me
some of you are fine but most are just- i cant even
What are these "music intros" and why
Its more like a mada 626/xedos with honda engines
How Bout' Autopilot?
a couple things wrong with this:
1. BeamNG is a game where you DRIVE. It's in the name. I don't see the need for this.
2. We have AI, which, I mean, although shit, is still self driving
3. I'm pretty sure this is the wrong thread not 100% tho
I've been mulling these ideas over for the past week or so:
- A Swedish wagon from the early 2000s. 2000s. Swedish. Wagon. Need I say more? But really though, it would add a new manufacturer from a new country, be the first car from that specific time period, and add a car to a lacking segment in the game (station wagons).
- An American medium-duty truck from the early 2010s. This would bridge the gap between the H-Series and T-Series in terms of upfits, and would add another vehicle from the early 2010s.
- A Japanese or German unibody pickup truck/SUV platform from the late 2010s. People may have varying opinions of unibody SUVs and trucks, but whatever those may be, they can't deny that the unibody truck is indeed...a vehicle. What's more, it's a vehicle type that isn't in this game after it was updated to correctly show the D-Series as body-on-frame. A vehicle such as this would be the modern-day equivalent of the Gavril D-Series and Roamer (though some may argue their validity as truck and SUV).
- A Japanese hybrid from the mid 2000s. I'm still dreaming of this one, I really want to see hybrid drivetrains be implemented into the game. And what better way to do that than to introduce a car that everyone loves to hate, but hates to love?
- An Italian/French/American cargo van from the mid 2010s. Any modern global van would do (such as suggested above by @FinnLeSquid), but a single model sold under Autobello, Cherrier, and Bruckell could stand to have some interesting in-game lore regarding it. Maybe call the brand ABC Motor Alliance or something, I don't know.
- Anything Swedish, really.
Oshkosh MTVR (Gavril 116-MV "Titanium")
= 11.6 L I6 Diesel (425 HP)
= 7-speed automatic
= Personnel Carrier
= Boom Truck
= Prime Mover
--- Post updated ---
2002-present Toyota Probox Van (2002-present Ibishu Kashira)
= 1.3 L I4
= 1.4 L I4
= 1.5 L I4
= 4-speed automatic
= 5-speed manual
= Pizza Delivery
You make a valid point. thank you!
1988-1989 Gavril Letegos (based of Shelby CSX)
limited 5,000 units
Class : Compact Coupe
Perfomance class : 6-9
Body style : 2-door coupe
Country : USA
Music intro :
1.9L Turbo I4 - 166hp @ 6000rpm, rev : 6600rpm (adjustable limiter)
2.2L Turbo I4 - 236hp @ 6250rpm, rev : 6500rpm (adjustable limiter)
S : basic version with 1.9L, turbo, Car radio (16x2 LCD),
SE : Luxury version with 2.2L turbo I4, available in 4-speed automatic, 15" steel spiral tyres, 128x32 pixels lcd car radio
Gavril H-Series update
Recently there was a small update adding a few configurations for the H-Series including a long wheelbase van body, but i think there are a few things missing.
1. The current structure for the H-Series van has nodes on the inside making the inside room way smaller than it looks.
2. The flatbed version does not have a tilting bed, but the T-Series does. It would be cool if it did or if there was an actual tow truck version.
3. What i really miss with the H-Series is a version with side windows, 7+ seats and maybe a sliding door. Recently "The Vantastic" configuration was added with the description saying it would be perfect for a camping ad-van-ture but it feels weird that it's just an empty van with 2 seats.
Pretty sure these nodes are noncollidable.
They don's look like they should be but they are collidable. For instance it looks like a haybale will fit inside, but it just bumps into these nodes. If you pull them out of the way with the node grabber, it goes in just fine.