1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

84.2%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.8%
  3. We are going to think

8.0%
  1. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

here's your answer: hirochi sunburst

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. JDMguy05

JDMguy05
    Expand Collapse

I mean the Sunburst is only from 2009-2014 so i guess his request isn't wrong.

3. A Belgian Car Guy

A Belgian Car Guy
    Expand Collapse

1996-1999 Matter HS1 ( Based off a 1996-1999 Saturn SL1 )

"Affordable excellence"

Manufactured by Matter, the second-generation HS1 was a market destroyer during the production of many small-size sedans. Over thousands have been made for applying joy to the owner that bought one of the models

Configurations:

HS: A standard version equipped with a 1.9 i4, FWD, Basic radio and stereo-setup, and came in Matter's MG6 4-speed Automatic or a MG2 5-speed Manual. Equipped with plastic bumpers and steel wheels or basic hubcaps. And for a short description the HS Trim is the most cheapest and standard one you can get on the market.

HS1: A newer version with a 1.9 SOHC i4,FWD, a more upgraded stereo-setup, came with Matter's MG7 4-speed Automatic or a MG3 5-speed Manual. Still equipped with plastic bumpers and different hubcaps with no steel wheel option. And a more variable colour palette and fully painted body option has been added. The HS1 is a Mid-spec for middle class citizens

HS2: Top of the line model for the market. A upgraded 1.9 DOHC i4 with newer parts and a sport intake, High luxury stereo and a brand new FM radio. Came with only a MG7 4-speed Automatic. But of recent recommended reviews, Matter has produced a few with a MG3 5-speed Manual to satisfy the customers. Came with a fully-trim and body paint option only. High end hubcaps also a tweaked body and a luxury colour palette.

HSS: A rare version of the car. Features a 1.9 DOHC Turbo equipped i4 with brand new sport parts.FWD, uses the HS2 Stereo-setup. And came with a Matter MG4 6-speed Sport Manual. Fully painted body sport rims, spoiler, and a tweaked body for a more sport-friendly touch. And came with an interesting and sport colours.

HW: A wagon version of the car that features the same specs as the sedan version but more meant for the family. HW,HW1 and HW2

HC: A coupe version of the car. Trim versions of the car: HC Features a 1.9 SOHC i4,FWD Manual or Automatic and some hubcaps and nice colour options. HCS Is the Luxury and Sporty version of the HC and features a 1.9 DOHC Turbo powered i5, FWD, Luxury setup. High end rims and Two-Tone and fully paint option available. HCV4 is a special variant which uses a 2.0 DOHC V4 engine with sport parts and a fast operating turbo, is RWD, uses the HCS Stereo-setup. Has Super sport rims,spoiler, And a tuned body for aerodynamics and features a small intake and uses a very rare colour palette.

More: American Power, A RWD V8 swapped car with patriot decals on the inside and some small tuning options on the outside. Tuned, a souped up version of the car fully customized. Beater, a salvaged one with hopefully a variable damage system. and probably more versions Beam will add that aren't featured in this post ( if Beam ever wants to add a Saturn car. )

Optional: A 2000s facelift version with amber turn signals and a sport body and nicer hubcaps and plastic bumpers removed. ( optional not needed )

Dear BeamNG.Drive i wish that you could add this and save it for probably an update that will happen way ahead of our time. Have a butload of time to think about this. It's only a suggestion.

Pictures:
    413ghy9NlTL.jpg U9STGEA1.jpg download.jpg 4ba79453475c4497f8934c7ef4c8c33a.jpg 344x258.jpg unnamed.jpg 41iQram8fRL.jpg images.jpg download1.jpg 220px-1st-Saturn-SW-rear.jpg fa15551d5ff22a3f4b6ff191fafab898.jpg U9STGIA1.jpg

#11263 A Belgian Car Guy, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:47 PM
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020 at 8:04 PM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

I want to point out this is a vehicle suggestions thread. Maybe you should critique his suggestion, not the car manufacturer.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. ParadoxShiba

ParadoxShiba
    Expand Collapse

I could make this for my first mod project, though I don't think it will happen very soon lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mugii

Mugii
    Expand Collapse

That has to be the worst reason I have ever seen for someone hating a car brand.
    You must've missed the whole point of this thread, because nowhere in his post does he say that he's going to make it a mod, and he's definitely not going to take your word either.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. HeadlightsThePerson

HeadlightsThePerson
    Expand Collapse

Id definetly look forward to that, cos Saturns are pretty dang nice, especially the Vue :D

8. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1988 - 1991 Kriez Zec (Based off the 1989 Yugo and the 1990 Lada Samara 3 door hatch)

"Најјефтинији нови аутомобил који можете купити"

The Kriez Zec is a economy car that was built in a country that no longer exists. The only selling point this car had was that it was "The cheapest new car you can buy," and boy could you tell that just from looking at it. Even for the 80's standards, this car was poorly equipped, not to mention unreliable, unsafe, cobbled together, and horrendously slow. Despite all of this, the Kreiz Zec did sell decently well all around the world, but you're much better off buying a second hand two stroke scooter. The Scooter would probably last longer anyways.

Trims:

Survivor: The Survivor is a Zec VC that was exported to a tropical island back in the early 90s and has been worked like a mule without any proper repairs, mostly because various insurgents made it very difficult to import parts for it. It's covered in rust spots and dirt, one of the fenders is a different color, and no one knows how long it's rusted out engine will run until it will seize up for good, but at least it comes with offroad tires.

Eco: The Zec Eco comes with a 45hp 900cc OHV I4 coupled to a four speed manual transmission. You don't know what slow is until you try to drive this metal and plastic turd up a small hill.

VC: The Zec VC comes with a 63hp 1.1L SOHC I4 coupled to either a 4 or 5 speed manual transmission, depends on where you live. You can also get a radio and A/C as standard.

SXM: The SXM was the "sport" model of the Zec and comes with a 68hp 1.3L SOHC I4 coupled to either a 3 speed automatic or 5 speed manual transmission. It also comes with a tachometer, a small hood scoop, stiffer suspension, upgraded brakes, a two tone paint job, fog lights, different front and rear bumpers, rear window louvers, alloy wheels, and racing stripes on all the seats.

SXM-T: The SXM-T was a racing version of the SXM Zec. It was given a race spec 230hp 1.5L SOHC engine coupled to a 5 speed manual transmission. It was also given racing tires, Wangan RS wheels, racing suspension, racing sway bars, racing brakes, a racing body kit with fender flares, a stripped interior, a racing bucket seat for the driver, a nomi racing wheel, a racing gauge cluster, and a Kriez racing livery. The Kriez livery isn't on the SXM-T because Kriez had a racing department, but because no one wanted to have their company's name put onto a Zec of all cars.

Hillclimb: This is a Zec that will have no problems climbing up a hill. It is powered by a 1.6L 220hp Ibishu DOHC I4 coupled to a 6 speed sequential transmission. It has also been given racing components, a stripped interior, a racing body kit, TIMS Egota wheels, semi slick tires, a stripped interior, a roll cage, a digital gauge cluster, and a exhaust note that sounds like a aggravated beehive on fast-foward.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the VC 4 speed manual model)

Attached Files:

• 89Yugo.jpg
    • 90Samara.jpg
    • 89Yugo2.jpg
    • 89Yugo3.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. A Belgian Car Guy

A Belgian Car Guy
    Expand Collapse

Cool. If you ever plan it as a project just take your time. But still you decide what car you plan to make.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ParadoxShiba

ParadoxShiba
    Expand Collapse

I am actually looking for blueprints rn lol. Also if I start making the car itself, I will try and make all the configs that @A Belgian Car Guy said.
    As a bonus, I will also make trackday variants WITH PROPER BODYKITS, Pikes Peak version, rally version, crawler version, extreme off-road version with a TON of off-road parts and a Rocket Bunny type body kit.

Don't get hyped though, these are just plans, this may never happen lol.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice