Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Yeah the site's loading can be kinda slow sometimes so it's best to just wait for your post to go up instead of pressing the post reply button repeatedly, that way this doesn't happen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ksywa

Ksywa
    Expand Collapse

What about Nissan Skyline R34?
    Or Mazda RX-7 VeilSide Fortune from Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift?

3. PR05TEJA

PR05TEJA
    Expand Collapse

Pretty sure that someone is working on an R32 (know it isn't an R34 but still) and there already is a RX7, not Veilside tho.

4. Ksywa

Ksywa
    Expand Collapse

o rly??? is there thread abt it? also i have normal rx-7 already lol

5. PR05TEJA

PR05TEJA
    Expand Collapse

Propably yes, don't have it rn, but if i find it, imma post it.
    --- Post updated ---
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BeamNG/comments/jcpca6/ibishu_horizon_progresswidebody_2/
    this is the last thing about it on reddit (from the guy that's making it)

6. PessimaBoi

PessimaBoi
    Expand Collapse

7. PR05TEJA

PR05TEJA
    Expand Collapse

How, your acount here is like 4 months old and the first photo of it from that guys is 8 months old. If you just had the idea and someone else made it, it most likely means they just got the same idea.

8. PessimaBoi

PessimaBoi
    Expand Collapse

Ah ok i thought someone stole it

9. PR05TEJA

PR05TEJA
    Expand Collapse

About the RX7.... it would be realy cool to see more Rotary mods, there's only a few of them here. (meant as more rotary powered cars, or swaps into existing vanilla/mod cars)

10. PessimaBoi

PessimaBoi
    Expand Collapse

A RX-8 - ish car would bee rly nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. PR05TEJA

PR05TEJA
    Expand Collapse

Or like a 4-rotor for the 200bx or the old pessima, so we could "imitate" the Rob Dahm's RX7. Cool car btw.

12. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

Modern American mid size sedans and coupes? As well as JDM modern front engined coupes (2010s, 350 hp - 550 hp 6-cylinder to 8-cylinder engines, around 175 to 180 inches length?)

Most importantly modern Civettas? Could use a Ferrari 458 Italia as basis tbh.

13. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I definitely hope to see more Bruckells which use bits from the LeGran/Wendover. There's a lot of unique and/or highly requested options there. Hot hatch, dust buster, unibody FF minitruck (think Dodge Rampage). The minivan would probably be more of a new platform that borrows a lot of existing bits than a true cousin platform, IIRC that's how the dustbusters were related to the K-Cars.

As for other things that may come up... A coupe LeGran is unlikely but realistic and a nice option to have. As I mentioned yesterday, I'd love to see 2 bodystyles for the Wendover inspired by the C-Bodies. A sedan version and a limo would be great to see. The GM is a volume car and the Wendover is more of a sporty high end luxury car than a flagship pure luxury car, but we need a limo and those are the 2 best options we have.

As for a ground up new car, I think we really need a late 2000's muscle car platform. Retro styling for the initial release with modern facelift. Coupe muscle car plus a sedan/wagon (think Chrysler L family). Flat plane V8 for special trims inspired by the Voodoo Mustang... There's a lot of fun to be had there.

I really don't think we should get a modern D-Series, I think the full sized modern truck niche needs to be filled with a Japanese truck. Nearly as versatile and the first non-American truck other than the pigeon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

Parts/Variants suggestions:

Gavril H-Series:

Reporter: A modified H25 with a high top, a satellite dish, a solar panel mounted on the roof, and a West Coast Channel 10 news livery that's designed to help reporters get to the center of the action and show the world what happens in the town they live in, even if they're only allowed to report on mostly negative and/or paranoia inducing things.

Crawler: This modified H25 has been given a major lift, STK wheels, off road crawler tires, a 6.0L turbo Diesel V8 coupled to a 3 speed racing automatic transmission, a external roll cage, racing bucket seats, a skid plate, off road bumpers, roof mounted spot lights, and a off road racing livery.

Bruckell LeGran:

Beater: This unloved base model LeGran comes with a bunch of scratches, a few rust spots, different colored front doors, and a flower painted on the hood.

TS6: The TS6 is the ultimate version of the LeGran, only available for the final production year. The TS6 is equipped with a 300hp twin turbo 3.8L V6 coupled to a 4 speed automatic transmission, black Alder Basketweave wheels, sport tires, sport suspension, sport brakes, sport LSD, leather bucket seats, a racing steering wheel with a TS6 horn medallion, a boost gauge, and a blacked out appearance.

Hearse: This modified LeGran S Wagon has been converted into the gothic chariot we will all ride in at some point or another. Modifications include a removed back seat, a deck rollers in the back, a divider between the front seats and the back half of the car, a landau top, and landau bars in place of the rear windows.

Ibishu Miramar:

The Marauder: A neglected Miramar Luxe that's been rebuilt into a derby racer. Comes with welded doors, a bolted hood, exhaust stacks, a skid plate, STX wheels, lifted suspension, a skid plate, a roll cage, a racing bucket seat, a Nomi racing wheel, and a rusted racing livery.

Panku: This modified Miramar GTz was designed to be "technically" street legal. Modifications include a wide body kit, a massive front splitter, a custom rear spoiler, a custom exhaust system, Okudai KRW wheels, a wooden steering wheel, a roll cage, racing bucket seats, an exposed oil cooler, and a custom paint job.

#12054 killercar34, Mar 29, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Ksywa

Ksywa
    Expand Collapse

ok

16. ZipDrive

ZipDrive
    Expand Collapse

I have a small variation idea, maybe an amber WIS display for the Wendover instead of a green one as a part, it would look better in some interiors and also matches the late 80's look

17. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

2020-present Honda Fit

Drivetrain:
    = FWD
    = 4WD (JDM only)
    Transmission:
    = CVT
    Engine:
    = 1.3 L I4
    = 1.4 L I4
    = 1.5 L I4 hybrid electric

18. Subo M O D E

Subo M O D E
    Expand Collapse

2010 Ibishu Miramar Colossus
    2010 Nissan Skyline Crossover
    specs:
    Engine Specification
    • Power 221 kW.
    • Horsepower 301 hp.
    • Horsepower 297 bhp.
    • at Max Power 6800.
    • Torque 355.
    • Torque 262.
    • at Max Torque 4800.
    • Redline 7600 rpm

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dillon981

Dillon981
    Expand Collapse

They should add more weight in the front of the cars, understeer is crazy. It's like driving on bald tires.

20. Spoon R24

Spoon R24
    Expand Collapse

1979-1987 Gavril Starfire
    Gavril's V8 Sedans existed ever since the Burnside Special. This one is a bit weird tho
    Comes with RWD, AWD, 4 Speed automatic, And a 5-6 Speed manual
    Configs

SadT6
    This poor ST6 is now a dirt racer with a lot of scratches and dents
    S6
    This one has a base V6 with a boring 156 horses. But RWD wont make you sad
    ST6
    Now is turbocharged with 213 Horsepower. Budget drift car
    Officer
    ST6 with a police livery and siren
    S8
    Good for people who wants a budget muscle car. 276HP is not bad and its very popular in Japan at the time due to the horsepower limit
    SS8
    Supercharged S8 for retired interceptors who wants nostalgia. 334HP
    Interceptor
    Watch out, This SS8 will completely obliterate your rear bumper
    RS8
    Roadsport tuned version with a blazing 493 HP AWD. Made for car guys with wife and kids
    Kingsnake
    600HP factory tuned by Burnside. No words. It eats supercars for dinner
    Dragster
    1200HP With crazy low PSI slicks. Cant turn without rolling
    Racer
    Used in stock car racing with 400HP. I just have no words except AERODYNAMICS

upload_2021-3-31_8-4-5.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice