Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

84.4%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.7%
  3. We are going to think

7.9%
  1. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

that's still broken

nortenho moment

#12361 moses72, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  2. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1928 - 1937 Verena Roadster (Based off the 1929 Duesenberg Model J and the 1930 Cadillac V-16 Roadster)

"American royalty"

The Verena Roadster got it's popularity from being on the silver screen, mostly in '40's mobster flicks, driven by some crime boss with money in his pockets and a target on his back. Back then, and even nowadays, the Verena Roadster was a status symbol on wheels, only available to the richest and most powerful of folk, usually on the opposite side of the law.

Variants:

The Violated: This old Super Roadster use to be in charge of smuggling booze across the US and Canada border back in the early 30s, but as the various bullet holes scattered across the body will show, it had to be retired a bit earlier then expected. While the bullets missed most of the important bits, this Roadster was dumped in a barn shortly after it's last ride, and has been left their since, though it has been somewhat maintained and repaired by it's previous owner. While the rust spots, bullet holes, peeling paint, and a few missing body panels won't make others envious of you, it'll allow you to get behind the wheel of a Verena, which is something most people only dream of.

Standard: The Standard Roadster comes with a 265hp 7.0L DOHC I8 coupled to a 3 speed manual transmission.

Super: The mid trim model of the Roadster, having a supercharger bolted onto it's 7.0L I8, which helps it make over 320hp. Other features include sport tires, sport brakes, sport suspension, and a two-tone paint job.

Ultra: The Ultra Roadster is the best of the best, having it's 7.0L Supercharged DOHC I8 now making a mind boggling 400hp. Other features include chrome wheels, fog lights, and a heavy duty chassis to reduce body flex.

Speed Freak: This modified Ultra Roadster was built by a mad man obsessed with making anything with four wheels and a engine faster. It's 7.0L I8 has been given twin turbos and has been boosted up to over 1,000hp and has been given a custom made 5 speed manual transmission. Other modifications include modern steelie wheels, racing tires, a side exit exhaust, a chop top, removed bumpers, removed fenders, removed spare tires, a removed hood, a stripped interior with a single racing bucket seat, and a custom made flame paint job. Are you ready to get behind the wheel of the craziest and most expensive hot rod known to man?

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the Ultra model)

Attached Files:

• 29ModelJ.jpg
    • 30353Roadster.png
    • 29ModelJ2.jpg
    • 29ModelJ3.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mullayho

Mullayho
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to see a "Group B" version of a covet, something that looks like the little hatchback on the aoutside but has a ridiculous powertrain buried withing a space frame, in the stile of a Peugeot 205 t16.

I think this would be on the same ball park as the prerruner D series, using a dedicated frame. It could also be a good vehicle to experiment with twincharging, is that is something that you guys ever want to play with it in an oficial vehicle.

4. Nacho Problem

Nacho Problem
    Expand Collapse

https://www.beamng.com/threads/ibishu-covet-v6r4.44908/page-8

5. jordanpuma

jordanpuma
    Expand Collapse

Is this a Burnout Paradise reference?

The Grand Sicilian was definitely one of my favourites in that game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

Yes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lotiom

Lotiom
    Expand Collapse

A new Bruckell model called the 2020 Bruckell Colorado, and a performance variant called the 2020 Bruckell Colorado GTRS. The GTRS can stand for Grand Turismo Race Spec, or something else. Here are some pictures of what it can be based on: It can have the front based off the 2020 Ford mustang Shelby GT500, and the rear and or side of the Camaro. The normal car can be based off of a 2020 Ford Mustang GT, and the Camaro.

I have a few engine idea's and parts:

5.6L V8,
    3.6L V6,
    6.2L V8 for the GTRS variant,
    And a 2.5L I4 for the Base Model.

Transmissions:

8 Speed DCT for the GTRS,
    5 Speed Manual,
    4 Speed Automatic,
    10 Speed Automatic,
    9 Speed Automatic,
    Race 7 or 6 Speed Manual
    7 Speed DCT.

Intake upgrades/Forced induction.

Stock intake for the lower end models,
    Sport intake for some other configuration,
    Race intake for a mid-trim config for the GTRS,
    Stage 1 Supercharger for both variants,
    Stage 2 Supercharger for both variants,
    Stage 3 Supercharger for the highest trim GTRS,
    Stage 1 Turbocharger for the Base Model 2.5L I4 and the GTRS,
    Stage 2 Turbocharger for both variants,
    Stage 3 Turbocharger also for both,

Engine block upgrades;

Stage 1 Performance block,
    Stage 2 Performance block,
    Stage 3 Performance block,
    Heavy duty engine block,
    Ultra heavy duty engine block,

That is my suggestion on a new Bruckell car. If the names I chose for the car do not fit well than you can change it. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

• Like Like x 3
  8. GenericUsernameHere

GenericUsernameHere
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

2021 Olympus Ghost

What if we took a Rolls Royce Phantom, and made it different- faster, more luxurious, more colors to choose from, and openable doors.
    That's where the Olympus Ghost comes in.

(NOTE: Considering cars such as the Garvil Roamer are evidently just real life cars with different names (ex. garvil roamer= ford expedition older model) , I don't think this suggestion is rulebreaking, but if it is, I'll edit it around

9. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1955 - 1957 Bruckell Vagabond (Based off the 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad and the 1957 Dodge Suburban V8 Wagon)

"Feel free behind the wheel"

What can easily be summed up as a two door wagon version of the Belvedere, the Bruckell Vagabond is for the man who desires the ability to just drop everything and run, but is held down by various responsibilities. Enjoy those peaceful moments where you open this baby up on the interstate, because once those are over, you'll have to go back to your mundane and boring rat race lifestyle.

Variants:

The Vex: This Vagabond 265 has been sitting in someone's garage as a project car for a long time now. While it runs and drives, it is missing a few bits and pieces, such as a driver's side fender, a hood, a grille, bits of the interior, all of the windows, and the bumpers. The faded paint job won't help you win any car shows either, as if you had a shot to begin with.

265: The Vagabond 265 comes with a 4.3L V8 that makes 162hp with a two barrel carb and 180 with a 4 barrel carb connected to either a 3 speed manual or automatic transmission.

265 Courier: The 265 Courier is a Vagabond that's been converted into a small delivery van, having it's rear seats removed and rear windows replaced with metal. The Courier was very popular with plumbers, freelance mechanics, smugglers, and even bootleggers.

283: The 283 was the king of the Suburbia, coming equipped with a 4.6L V8 that could make 188hp with a single carb, 283hp with twin carbs, and even 320hp with mechanical fuel injection, though the fuel injection option was pretty pricey, making it a very rare feature. Transmission options remain the same as the 265, though the 283 comes with sport suspension, sport tires, chrome wheels, sport brakes, sport sway bars, and fender louvers to help with cooling.

265 Camper: This 265 Courier has been designed by someone who's a big fan of stealth camping. This Courier has been given stickers on the sides that say "Geoff's Appliance Repair", fake fleet numbers on the back door and hood, tinted windows, and various camping supplies in the back, such as a small matress, portable electric cooker, a carbon monoxide detector, a propane heater, and a few other various pieces of equipment.

Outlaw: Outlaw is a 265 Courier with a 283hp 4.6L V8 and a 4 speed manual transmission. Outlaw has also been given a livery for a lightly faded florist company that doesn't exist, so it doesn't arouse suspicion while delivering what is actually in the back.

Hot Rod: A Vagabond 283 with a few bolt ons, aftermarket wheels, a custom steering wheel, a chop top, and pin striping.

Drag: A Vagabond Courier that comes with a 1000hp Supercharged 7.4L V8 that was bored up to 9.0L coupled to a 4 speed drag racing manual transmission. Other features include heavy duty suspension, a locked rear diff, drag racing slicks, a stripped interior, a roll cage, racing bucket seats, a zoomie exhaust system, and a custom livery.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the 265 automatic model)

Attached Files:

• 56Nomad.jpg
    • 57Suburban.jpg
    • 56Nomad2.jpg
    • 56Nomad3.jpg
    #12369 killercar34, Jun 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Nacho Problem

Nacho Problem
    Expand Collapse

wasnt gypsy a slur for romani people

11. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

I didn't know that. Gonna change the name real quick.

12. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Gypsy noun Gyp·sy | \ ˈjip-sē \ (plural Gypsies)
    1. sometimes offensive : a member of a traditionally itinerant people who originated in northern India and now live chiefly in south and southwest Asia, Europe, and North America : ROMANI sense 1, ROM entry 1
    2. the Indo-Aryan language of the Romani people : ROMANI sense 2
    3. one who resembles a Gypsy, especially: a person who wanders or roams from place to place : WANDERER

Only sometimes offensive, and only in the first sense, so I think you're good :)

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Gypsy

• Like Like x 1
  13. GenericUsernameHere

GenericUsernameHere
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I present to you... tesla2.jpg .. tesla1.jpg

The ETK X. Based off of the Tesla Model S, This is ETKs first electric car, and was made for the purpose of saving fuel emissions, speed, and safety. Infact, this is one of the first sedans to receive a perfect crash rating. The car fits everyone ETK would want to sell to a commercial buyer- speed, luxury, range, and environmental safety. The ETK X comes with a 400 kWH engine.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Lotiom

Lotiom
    Expand Collapse

I think this game needs some hybrids.

15. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Erm... might I suggest a new brand? Tesla isn't exactly German...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ByteGuy

ByteGuy
    Expand Collapse

Also there are real cars called Gypsy...For example the Austin Gypsy
    Austin_Gipsy.jpg
    Gypsy normally is used for someone who moves from place to place, hence why its not a bad name for cars at all. (3rd definition)
    -
    Speaking of which, Ainsley Wanderer anyone?
    Austin-Gipsy-23-1964-Austin-Gypsy-On-Test-offroadvehicleru_.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Well Tesla is Tesla. I don’t know of any other company that builds its cars with the visual styling that Tesla does, and Tesla is not affiliated with any manufacturers that make combustion engine cars. So I feel like Tesla would be hard to parallel because of this. (Also the name Nikola is already taken by another EV company as well
    https://nikolamotor.com/ )

18. Nacho Problem

Nacho Problem
    Expand Collapse

a company without money wont sue anyone

• Like Like x 1
  19. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

nah dw they got plenty of govt. subsidies to do whatever they want

• Like Like x 1
  20. GenericUsernameHere

GenericUsernameHere
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

bro its just a car concept for a game!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice