Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. Lotiom

Lotiom
    Expand Collapse

Too lazy to do another presentation for a car idea, so I just have a car name. Let's make a new Civetta called the 2021 Civetta Valkyrie. When I first thought of it I think it sounded kind of cool.
    -
    Make it based off of a newer Lamborghini Aventador model, and make some parts based off some on the 2017 Ford GT, and let's make it the first ever Hypercar in BeamNG.drive. Also add some Ferrari styles to it since Civetta is (I assume) based on Ferrari.

Also, slap a Twin Supercharged V8 on it, because why not??

Ok, one last thing. Make it have some rear-wheel-steering on it as well as butterfly doors.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. TranquilTiger

TranquilTiger
    Expand Collapse

1940-50-60s work trucks? giant displacement I6s, V6s and V8s, 2 speed rear ends. Like Chevy C60s or C70s, Ford F600/700 Grain trucks, Rock trucks, flat beds, single and double axle Big Job trucks (semis). I know theres drasticly different body stylings between the 40s and 60s trucks but I figured thats your guys call based on node complexity and all that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lotiom

Lotiom
    Expand Collapse

Ibishu Wigeon Submarine when?

4. PIISIGMA

PIISIGMA
    Expand Collapse

Gavril super carrier (Tatra 813)

Attached Files:

• D93422E8-7858-4169-ACB6-E64CB2896B25.jpeg
    • 62ADE8BF-E67E-400C-BBA8-12088F0B515C.jpeg
    • D900A75A-FBAE-4A7A-9216-DEB9A114314E.jpeg
    • 98BD878C-BDE5-4350-B281-E89FAB4FB0D0.jpeg
    • Like Like x 7
  5. nauxix

nauxix
    Expand Collapse

i will make a peugeot 107 and name is cherrier cabret

6. Ayca

Ayca
    Expand Collapse

2003-2009 Gavril Recreational Division ( GRD ) C700

rvrvrv.png

In 2000, Gavril was thinking of dipping their toes into the recreational segment. In 2001 the concept was revealed at the 2001 West Coast Auto Show and was a clear hit in design and practicality. The interior was laid out as an open floorplan design with a living room and kitchen separated from bedroom and bathroom by just 2 sliding, lockable, wooden doors. The primary bedroom was in the center of the RV with half of the extension in the primary and half in living, with a walk in closet, amazing and loved features by potential customers. Behind the primary bedroom was 1 Bunk Bed in the wall of the RV and a on-wall desk, an amazing design revolutionary at the time, with a storage closet smaller and not walk in. it was powered by a Gavril DBTi-i5 Diesel engine making 632 lb ft. and 201 Horsepower. In 2003 it was revealed in it's full glory at the 2003 West Coast Auto Show and was a smash hit. it started at $42,000 and was marketed as a luxury full size family cruiser. Although in 2005 The problems started showing. The DBTi-i5 was having serious radiator problems on most C700s and was a record braking service vehicle, just 40 services above the Gavril Expoy Full size SUV. In 2007 The sales were seriously going down and production was soon going to a halt. Constant window and windshield problems included cracking and fogging led to it's demise in 2008. The last 35 were sold in early 2009 and production stopped. And you wonder why Gavril hasn't released concepts like the IP-7354 and the "PROJECT-COUGAR" In a while.

Trims:
    Canyon ( Base )
    Sahara ( More all terrain base )
    Atlantic ( Luxury )
    Utah Edition ( Special desert themed Atlantic )
    Dolphin ( Top model )

#12426 Ayca, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  7. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

2020 Hirochi Aurora Based On The Kia Quoris,

Variants:
    The Ugly (Ruined A.K.A The Beater)
    Family (Base)
    Family Sport (Base+)
    RS (GT)
    Undercover (Police)
    Retired Undercover (Police)
    GTR (GT)
    Police(Interceptor)
    Volt (Electric)
    Volt+ (Electric+)
    Atlantic (Luxury)
    Stanced (Slammed)
    Itasha
    Rally
    Lunatic
    Hybrid
    Hybrid+
    Lunatic Custom
    Romanian Undercover (Romanian Police)
    Custom
    --- Post updated ---
    ETK-5-Series Based On The BMW 5 Series

Variants
    The Beater (Also Known As The Abused)
    500t
    541eq
    546eq
    561e
    561ex
    565 ttSport
    565 ttSport+
    Drift
    Tuned
    Itasha
    Polizei
    Race
    M Performance

--- Post updated ---
    2020 Gavril EcoBoost Based On The Ford EcoSport
    Variants:
    The Beater
    Base
    EcoBoost
    Hybrid
    Electric
    ST
    GT (RS)
    Tuned
    --- Post updated ---
    2020 Hirochi Cross Based On The Subaru Thailand
    Variants:
    Base
    Sport
    WRX
    OffRoad
    Tuned
    Hybrid
    Electric
    Taxi
    Uber
    --- Post updated ---
    2020 Cherrier 5008 Based On The 2020 Peugeot 5008

Variants
    Base
    Base 2.0
    Luxury
    Hybrid
    RST (GTI)
    Arsenic
    Hybrid

• Like Like x 5
  8. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

1987 Burnside Cavalier
    "One way ticket"
    based off of the 1980 cadillac deville hearse (front) and 1990 chevy caprice hearse (back)
    The Rotten: You know what!? Screw you! *derby car's your cavalier*
    Hearse: Basic hearse with 260 horsepower V8 coupled to a 4 speed transmission.
    The Mad: This is the world's fastest hearse, why are we letting you drive it; we don't know!
    Drift: what.
    pics:
    Screenshot42.png Screenshot41.png

• Like Like x 4
  9. zach444

zach444
    Expand Collapse

Umm, ok? Why did you reply to me specific lmao

10. namehere201

namehere201
    Expand Collapse

can you pls add mk2 grand marshal?

#12430 namehere201, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  11. zach444

zach444
    Expand Collapse

*Can you please

12. namehere201

namehere201
    Expand Collapse

sorry

13. zach444

zach444
    Expand Collapse

Nah nah, it’s okay. Just know that asking nicely maybe increases your chances y’know ;)

14. Dogeee

Dogeee
    Expand Collapse

2017 Hirochi Factotum(based on the 2017 Volkswagen Transporter and 2018 Ford Transit Custom)
    In 2017 Hirochi cooperated with ETK and created a multifunctional and practical van. This van is the Hirochi Factotum!
    Variants:
    150, 150X and 150L: Base model van with and without AWD, and a bus variant with 9 seats. Comes with a 130HP 1.9 Diesel engine and steel wheels.

170 and 170X: Mid-trim model with fancy wheels. Only bus variant, with and without AWD. Comes with a more powerful 2.0 Diesel engine which is 160HP.

200X: This is a High-end model with only AWD. ETK refreshed the 2.5 I5 engine from the older generation and put it in this van. Black wheels, tinted windows, 6 luxury seat and better bumpers.

170H: High roof base model. Longer and higher. More practical

Pickup: Single or Double cab pickup variant with a steel bed.
    Family: Factory caravan model with yellow painting, better wheels and openable roof. Comes with AWD and 2.0 or 2.5 engine.

The unconscious: This is a highly modified prototype model with shortened cab, lifted suspension and offroad wheels.

Sahara: Highly modified model with AWD and 2.5 I5 tuning engine. It has everything you need for offroading: snorkel, offroad wheels, roof rack, and lifted suspension.

The cool: This bus is the best work car ever! It has a 3.6 engine with a huge turbo and a race Oil Cooler. It has lowered suspension , race brakes and 22" wheels too. And it's still practical!

Front:

Rear:

#12434 Dogeee, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  15. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

2017 Ranch Stormer Latitude Based On The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover
    Variants:
    Base, with a 2.5 V6L, With Long Infotainment, And 19" Wheels

GT: with a 3.0 L V8, including the 2017

Hybrid: diesel-powered hybrid electric model:

RSV:a sporty model with a 4.7.0 L V8, which means it maybe the fast engine ever!

E-model:Electric model with a 130Kw,electric motor. 20" wheels,

Racing Livery:A Powerful V8, that is perfect for drag racing,racing and outruning, and it's also track focused!
    --- Post updated ---
    2018 Hirochi S-Drive Based On The 2018 Nissan V-Drive (Better Known As The 2018 Nissan Versa)

Variants:
    Base:the base model introduces with a 1.6 L MR16DDT I4 (t/c gasoline)

Base+:the base+ model introduces with a 1.6 L HR16DE I4 (gasoline) and it also get the another config to have the engine but with 1.8 L MRA8DE I4 (gasoline) engine

RS:The RS variant of this car reproduces a sporty model of this car, it is the finest car ever, it can also make it cooler, and it has a 3.0-liter V6 twin-turbo engine

GTA: the gta model is the most coolest car ever, it is confirmed to have a v6, that kills every car! it has a 4,2 liter-v6 index.jpg
    GTRSR: the rsgt is similar to the nismo model of nissan, and it's track focused, you can race it all day
    hybrid: the hybrid model produces a electric-diesel powertrain with a 100kw battery

#12435 instinctivebread, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  16. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1998 - 2012 Gavril Trooper (Based off the 2003 Ford Ranger and 2004 Chevrolet S-10)

"A good thing in a small package"

The Gavril Trooper is more the people who need a pickup truck, but don't need one the size of the Hoover Dam. The Trooper also works as a truck people buy in order to learn how to fix their own cars due to it's simple mechanics.

Variants:

The Fatigued: With a unhealthy amount of rust, worn down parts, and a few missing exterior pieces, this Trooper Fleet may be able to move under it's own power, but no one knows for how long.

The Danger: A Trooper XT with exhaust stacks, a welded rear diff, a roll cage, a racing bucket seat, bumper guards, welded doors, a bolted hood, and a American Flag demolition derby livery. Oh, say can you see the amount of carnage this red, white, and blue beast will cause?

Fleet: Powered by a 119hp 2.5L SOHC I4 connected to either a 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission. Equipped with a flat white paint job, black plastic bumpers, a black plastic grille, steelies, and available in a single or extended cab.

LT: Similar to the Fleet model, but is equipped with a 143hp 2.3L DOHC I4 coupled to a 5 speed automatic or manual transmission, a partial chrome front bumper, a tachometer, a painted grille, and body colored trim. Available in a single or extended cab.

XT: Powered by a 150hp 3.0L V6 coupled to either a 5 speed manual or automatic transmission. Other features include chrome bumpers, a chrome grille, a limited slip differential, and optional 4X4 capabilities. Available in a single or extended cab.

XTS: A Trooper XT with a 160hp 4.0L OHV V6 coupled to either a 5 speed manual or automatic transmission, colored bumpers, a colored grille, body colored mirrors, a sport grille, bed rails, and XTS decals on the tailgate. Available in a single or extended cab.

XTR: A Trooper XTS with higher ground clearance, locking front and rear diffs, chunky all terrain tires, a upgraded stereo system, and XTR decals on the tailgate.

XSR: The XSR is the top of the line model, equipped with a 207hp 4.0L SOHC V6, fog lights, two-tone bucket seats, heavy duty off-road suspension, fender flares, a center console shifter for Automatic variants, and Alder Sporter wheels.

XSR Raider: A performance package for the Trooper XSR. The Raider package adds a top of the line radio and stereo system, Raider bedside decals, custom wheels, a sport intake, sport exhaust, a skid plate, and a body colored bed cover.

Street Tuned: A RWD Trooper XSR with a supercharged 5.0L DOHC V8 coupled to a 6 speed manual transmission shoved under the hood, a custom exhaust, custom intake, Alder Magnum wheels, coil-over suspension, a two-tone paint job, a Nomi racing wheel, and a roll bar.

Off-Road: With a lift kit, massive off-road tires, off-road bumpers, a internal roll cage, spot lights, a snorkel, and a few engine modifications, this Trooper XTS will happily crawl up hills and play in the mud.

Prerunner: With a custom tubular frame, off-road racing suspension, a 5.0L DOHC V8, a 4 speed automatic transmission with a Pro Gated Shifter, off-road tires, Prerunner bumpers, a Prerunner skidplate, a Prerunner rollcage, racing bucket seats, a custom fuel cell, and Prerunner spotlights, this Trooper is ready to jump over sand dunes, or off of hills in the West Coast if you like your high speed shenanigans with a Urban twist.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the LT automation variant)

Attached Files:

• 03Ranger.jpg
    • 04S10.jpg
    • 03Ranger2.jpg
    • 03Ranger3.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  17. alexjow18

alexjow18
    Expand Collapse

Here are my ideas:

H-Series:

-roof bars and racks should be on both regular and extended wheelbases

-add a passenger van variant with different seating arrangements (picture 1)

-add different interior colors and redo the dashboard (this could come with the passenger van)

-add a two-tone paint job

Roamer:

-add roof bars and racks like the h-series

Newer Pessima:

-add roof bars

-add an old paint job

Wentward bus:

-add a hybrid/electric variant for the city

Other:

-On some cars (I’ve noticed it on the h-series and the roamer because I drive those the most) that you can remove the exhaust in the parts menu but not the “exhaust manifold”, which is the part that you actually see coming out of the back of the car. You can just rip it off with the node grabber though, but it goes back on when the vehicle resets. On v8 engines there are exhaust manifolds and exhaust stacks as well but you still can’t make it empty. This should be a removable part in the menu. (Picture 2)

Picture 1: From 2000 Ford E-Series brochure
    upload_2021-7-3_18-59-34.jpeg

Picture 2: Screenshot of H-Series:
    upload_2021-7-3_18-57-1.png

• Like Like x 1
  18. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

ideas for the
    bruckell moonhawk:
    Lowrider: Hoppin, boppin and the fun ain't stoppin.
    The Wastelander: Fitted with a broken custom front nosecone, roof wing, rear wing and black STX wheels, you will rule the wastelands with this.
    General Wee: SCREW YOU MORE! *jumps your moonhawk completely destroying it*
    Beater: This piece of junk has been sitting in a garage for years, everything on it is broken in some way.
    Ute: Base model ute from 1973-1978
    Station Wagon: Base model wagon from 1973-1978
    Family Hauler: You might wanna pack your bags for this one. Wagon body, custom front fascia, wood paneling, a missing hubcap and an ugly green paintjob. This is the definition of the term "dad car"

#12438 moses72, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  19. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

2019 Hirochi BE-S Based On The 2019 Honda HR-V
    Here Are The Variants:
    The Beater:The Beater represents The Most Destroyed And The Most Abused Car Ever, so if anyone is trying to drive it, then buy it at https://abusedcars.com, and by the way, the beater has no rust and normal wheels, and includes a broken engine and driveshaft
    Base: the base introduces a 1.5 L L15Z I4Engine connected either with a 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission.

Base V2: The Base V2 has a alternate engine with a 1.5 L L15B I4 Engine that makes the car a bit average,

Family: the family produces a 1.5 L L15B7 I4 turbo Petrol Engine with a 5 Manual, with a changed front bumper, and v3 honda wheels,

Espresso:Also Called Hybrid): the espresso is a hybrid version that runs on batteries, which means that has 120Kw and diesel fuel
    Type GT:the type gt is a track focused mini suv that is actually compatible for racing, and it has a 2.0 L K20C1 I4 turbo (Type GT) Untitled165_20210606162319.png
    --- Post updated ---
    2018 Bowl N Ruddy Fantasma Based On The 2018 Rolls Royce Ghost

• Like Like x 2
  20. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

The exhaust manifold is the part that connects the engine to the exhaust, type "muffler" in the search bar and delete it. And i'm pretty sure the roamer have roof racks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice