Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. Driver_1

Driver_1
    Expand Collapse

I have a few suggestions:
    1. A mid-2000s Civetta, based of the Ferrari 360, 430, and 458.

Years: 2008-2013
    Trims:
    400: 4.0L N/A V8, steel wheels, just like the 320 trim on the Bolide, but with a bigger engine. Available with a 5-speed manual or 6-speed semi-automatic.
    450: 4.5L N/A V8, alloy wheels, just like the 350 trim on the Bolide, again with a bigger engine. Available with a 5-speed manual or 6-speed semi-automatic.
    450 GT: Again, just like the 350 GT on the Bolide, sport suspension, wheels, and tires. Available with a 5-speed manual or 6-speed semi-automatic.
    500 GTR: Race homologation version, with a single-turbo 5.0L V8 and wide fenders. Only available with a manual transmission.
    500 GTR Carbon Edition: "Just" a 500 GTR with some carbon fiber bits and a limited 500-unit production run. Only available with a manual transmission.
    GT3: Full GT3-style body kit, increased power, a sequential transmission, and race stuff all around.
    Turbo Rabbit: A 450 GT with race suspension, an upgraded turbo, and a widebody kit (Based of the Liberty Walk body kit for the IRL 458)

2. Something based of the SN95 Mustang and "Catfish" Camaro, haven't thought of a good name:

Years: 1991-1999
    Trims:
    Base: 4.5 V8, steel wheels, standard boring stuff. Available with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic.
    Sport: 5.5 V8, alloy wheels, and sport suspension. Available with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic.
    Luxe: 5.5 V8, chrome wheels and trim, a sunroof, a (fake) leather interior, and cutting-edge 90s tech; a CD player! Only available with an automatic transmission.
    RoadSport: standard 90s RoadSport config; supercharged 5.5 V8, Gavril Sport5 wheels, sport suspension, and a body kit, complete with an aluminum hood. Available with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic.
    Police Interceptor: street racers shake in fear; a 6.9 V8 with a sport intake and ECU, sport suspension and tires, and police equipment. Is equipped with the 4-speed automatic.
    Race: standard race config; race tires and suspension, tuned engine, sequential transmission, and of coarse, the big wing.
    Drag: standard drag config; engine abusing steroids, stiffened springs and sway bars, and morbidly-obese rear tires.

3. Ibishu Horizon, based off the R32, R33, and R34 Nissan skylines:

Years: 1994-2001
    Trims:
    GT: base coupe, 200BX I4, steel wheels and hubcaps. Available with a 6-speed manual or 4-speed automatic.
    GL: same as the GT, but a sedan.
    GTS: 2.8L I6 and alloy wheels. Available with a 6-speed manual or 4-speed automatic.
    GLS: Sedan version of the GTS.
    GTS-TT: Twin turbo version, with sport suspension and a sunroof. Available with a 6-speed manual or 4-speed automatic.
    GLS-TT: again, sedan version of the GTS-TT.
    GTz: Top sport trim, with AWD, AWS, a sport ECU, and special wheels. Only available as a coupe, with a manual transmission.
    Custom: GTz equipped with a Nomi body kit, an upgraded turbo, race wheels, tires, and suspension, and racing seats.

4. Cherrier Vitesse: Based off the Bugatti Veyron:

Years:2006-2013
    Trims:
    "base": 12.0L V16, 8-speed DCT, all the luxuries you'd expect from a top-trim ETK.
    Turbo: quad-turbo model, with AWD.
    Plus: Tuned engine, with even wider tires than the base trims.
    Ultimate: 12-speed transmission with a tall final drive, reaching a top speed of over 400 km/h (250 MPH for American plebs such as I)

5. ETK 900-series, based off the Porsche 911

Years: 1973-1982
    Trims:
    914: base flat-4 model, with steel wheels. Only available with a 5-speed manual.
    916: flat-6 model with a passenger-side mirror and alloy wheels. Only available with a 5-speed manual.
    914t: one of the first turbos in the Beam-NG universe, releasing in 1974. Only available with a 5-speed manual.
    916t: same as the 916, but with a spinney-boi. Only available with a 5-speed manual.
    918: very limited flat-8 model. Only available with a 6-speed manual
    916-TTsport: the first ETK ever to bear the TTsport name, releasing in 1978. Only available with a 6-speed manual
    Custom: based of the IRL "Rauh Welt Begriff", or "RWB" Porsche tuning house cars, with extra-wide bolt-on fenders, deep-dish wheels, and some extra beans under the hood.

Ibishu GT300, based off the Toyota 2000GT:

Years:1967-1971
    Trims:
    Standard: Equipped with a 3.0L I6 and special steel wheels. Only available with a 4-speed manual.
    Luxe: Equipped with a nicer wood-trim interior and chrome wheels. Available with a 4-speed manual or a 3-speed automatic.
    Sport: Equipped with upgraded carburetors, sport suspension, wheels, and tires, a 5-speed transmission, and a "sport" steering wheel.

#12901 Driver_1, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Noah Shhawww

Noah Shhawww
    Expand Collapse

XS sadly

3. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

sadly, i have the same phone as you have

4. Noah Shhawww

Noah Shhawww
    Expand Collapse

Yea I need to upgrade, I like the cars you posted though

5. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

well uh thanks!

6. Noah Shhawww

Noah Shhawww
    Expand Collapse

Yw, do they really look at the request or just choose what Looks best

7. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i think both i don't remember actually

8. Noah Shhawww

Noah Shhawww
    Expand Collapse

Ahh ok, hope they take effort into looking

9. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

2021 Autobello Talladega Based On The 2021 Fiat Pulse The Rear Is Fiat 500X And The Interior Is A Mazda CX5 and the steering wheel will be a volvo styled steering wheel

Configs Count: 3
    Pulsed:A Regular version of the Talladega deliveres a safe journey for the car, the engine has a 2.3L Diesel 4 Cylinder
    Hybrid: Electric half diesel converted car makes it cool with a 4.3 Kw Battery Engine And A 4 Cylinder Engine
    Camouflage: this looks like a prototype you know, it can be tested in nordschleife

--- Post updated ---
    thanks
    --- Post updated ---
    *clears throat* upload_2021-10-19_20-7-39.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ExistingUser

ExistingUser
    Expand Collapse

We need a luxury division of Ibishu, just like how Toyota has Lexus. I dunno what we'd call it at the moment but still. Yeah.

I've got a couple ideas lined up, but they're not original at all.

- Something along the lines of the Lexus RX350 or maybe even the NX. At this point I'm just waiting for something modern. It could be a direct competitor for that ETK 1300 mod.

-A luxury sedan off of the LS? Or a smaller but a tad sportier IS? Could be a competitor for the ETK 800 series or something.

- A van! Something running along the lines of the Lexus LM. We hardly have any passenger vans in this game and I'd like to see something like this or a USDM minivan at least.
    But on the topic of the LM. Those guys are bulky and big, the pinnacle of status in Asian countries. We could make it only for the European market / Asian market in-game.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

12. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

i..... really like this!

13. Noah Shhawww

Noah Shhawww
    Expand Collapse

They seriously need these put these trucks in the game

Attached Files:

• CF8A6D3D-64FB-4BCE-9F9B-01EF34DDAA4E.jpeg
    • EC860E25-CE81-4A32-B13B-BD7539CCE2FA.jpeg
    • 5B9917D2-6C5B-4C24-A9F4-8DCAAB6E3B4F.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

*clears throat*

15. _Diamond_Coal_

_Diamond_Coal_
    Expand Collapse

???
    upload_2021-10-20_17-17-48.png
    your browser is probably broken

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

sorry, i was meant to post anything

17. ExistingUser

ExistingUser
    Expand Collapse

Got dumb and posted onto the wrong section of the forums but here it is.

Okay... y'all are going to hate this but please hear me out.

I very much understand that Cherrier is a French car company. However sometimes when I look at the modern styling on the cars I can't help but think of Hyundai for some reason (I KNOW, don't yell at meee).

And I was thinking... hey! What if Cherrier could make a pickup truck? Kind of like how Hyundai has their Santa Cruz. A modern pickup that could be based off of a extended Tograc frame, maybe?

And we'd call it the Cherrier Camion or sm.. idk

• Like Like x 2
  18. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Why not, i think the vivace look like a citroen and that hyundais look like citroens so yeah.

19. risenshine01

risenshine01
    Expand Collapse

2013-2020 ETK Ion-3(?) (2013-2020 BMW i3)
    i'm not good with names lol

a cute and quirky little electric hatchback, personally my favorite EV even tho the design is eh to some. these things would probably be fun to drive and crash in beam (also this thing is RWD irl, at first i thought it was FWD)

in-game trim ideas:
    130 Base (130km of range, also should have those ugly aero rims)
    160 (160km of range, looks similar to the 130 but has better-looking rims ofc)
    180rx (160km of electric range + a range extender which combined makes 180km of range)
    240x (240km of range with AWD)
    ttSport (200km of range but has ttSport things such as a different kit, suspension upgrade, and obviously the fastest one out of them all)
    Police (based on the 180rx)

• Like Like x 3
  20. instinctivebread

instinctivebread
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

woah! what a nice looking car tho, i bet this will be in repo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice