Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

84.9%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.4%
  3. We are going to think

7.7%
  1. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

TITANSTARR Ubermacht 8x4 dekotora flatbed truck

Attached Files:

• TitanstarrUbermacht8x4dekotoradropsidetruck.png
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Oldirty Fool

Oldirty Fool
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, I'm a huge Mercedes fans and probably some of you are. So here I am pitching this idea :

I know there's a mod for : Mercedes-Benz W211 , BUT We're missing a variant for the mod.. THE S211! (The wagon one)

Since I own one, I would love to, Crash it, Race it and build it differently than my current build.

So HERE I AM Asking for some one to maybe pick up my idea. :)

If someone does pick up this idea and need pictures with closer look of the car or anything related to it, let me know! I know the W211 n S211 Chasis by HEART!

Thanks everyone and here's a peek of my little Pickle! If some of you are interested here's my IG : @Green_S211
    pickle3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

TITANSTARR Elite 4x2 dropside bed truck (V8, 1992)

Attached Files:

• TitanstarrElite4x2dropsidetruckV8.png
    • Like Like x 1
  4. XJDan98

XJDan98
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure it's been suggested a thousand times over already and maybe even considered, but it's been a while since we've had a jeep based vehicle, I mean, we really only have the hopper. That being said, I think a vehicle based on arguably the second most iconic Jeep produced, the 84-01 Cherokee xj, would be a great lore friendly addition to the game.

A pre facelift and post facelift version would be relatively easy to implement as well, being they only changed the fascia, hatch and taillights, and front doors (no vent windows) on the 97+ versions. Oh and the interior got a more rounded dash and door panels, but that's about it, the body structure didn't change.

Also, beam lacks a compact pickup, so the Cherokee based Comanche would fill that gap as well without much more development effort.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AddyShadows

AddyShadows
    Expand Collapse

I had no idea! I am an avid enjoyer of the S10 and S15 chassis, I'd love to see an S10-alike come to the game. . . I've owned two! XD A Jimmy and a Bravada. . . god it would be so cool to get them in game!

6. Ayca

Ayca
    Expand Collapse

1982-1995 Jargl KL Platform (Jargl 45L & Jargl 245M) focusing on 45L though :3

Naming:
    L = Fullsize
    M = Midsize
    C = Compact
    Numbers: Door counts available (45L = 4 door and 5 door, Fullsize)
    (5-door is the estate)

Focusing on the 45L today:

Premium Swedish car with a lot of ahead of its time safety features. Design: Front design mainly based off of Saabs from the 80s-late 90s, front-side is based off of Opel Camira with the bodylines of the hood, rear-side is hints of the 900 on the sedan, 850/740 on the estate, with small hints at old Mercedes-Benz on the doors/rear lines of the estate, rear is mostly Saab on both sedan/coupe and estate in terms of lighting. Mix in some Citroën with everything, and you have the exterior of the Jargl 45L

Interior is some late 80s early 90s Mercedes-Benz with some hints from Citroën (higher end versions get a weird steering wheel of course, which was removed on later versions due to airbag regulations) Lower end ones dont get a tach, high end ones were available with a turbo on all 3 bodystyles. Estate has 9 seats (they held on to bench seats all the way into the late 90s before switching to their newest platform), Sedan has 6 seats, Coupe has 4. Base trim was only available with a 4 speed manual, 5 speed on the coupe (interchangeable on different bodystyles), mid trims could be had with a 5 speed manual from the coupe or an automatic. the Turbo trim was available with an upgraded 5 speed manual only, and the highest end luxury trim was only an upgraded automatic. Coupe was available with manuals on every trim including the luxury top trim

Engines would include an inline 4 for the lower trims, Turbo i5 on the sports trim and luxury trim with an optional V6 engine for the luxury trim only. V8 was available on an extremely rare LWB sedan version which had very low production

Coupe trims:
    EK (M)
    EK (A)
    Omrade (M)
    Omrade (A)
    TS (M)
    Expo (M)
    Expo (A)
    The cool catchy name thats similar to the other Jargl 45L derby cars

Sedan trims:
    Base (M)
    EK (M)
    EK (A)
    Omrade (M)
    Omrade (A)
    TS (M)
    Expo (A)
    Expo Ledare (A) <-- Extremely rare LWB V8 variant
    The [Insert name thats similar to Mallbrawler here]

Estate trims:
    Base (M)
    EK (M)
    EK (A)
    Omrade (M)
    Omrade (A)
    TS (M)
    Expo (A)
    The Mallbrawler (A)

yes its overcomplicated and weird af but what do you expect from me a weird swedish car?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

TITANSTARR Ubermacht 8x4 wing van (Daiichi Kamotsu livery)

Attached Files:

• TitanstarrUbermacht8x4wingvanDaiichiKamotsulivery.png
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Brotato59

Brotato59
    Expand Collapse

I think the game needs a modern version of the Gavril D Series, no electric trucks. Maybe kind of like a truck that looks like a new GMC or Chevrolet. (Im not sure what truck the Gavril D series is based off) Ive been playing the game and i love it but it needs some newer cars

9. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

Titanstarr Ubermacht 8x4 refrigerated wing van (JDM)

Attached Files:

• TitanstarrUbermacht8x4refrigeratedwingvan5.png
    • Like Like x 2
  10. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

JDM Rigid Truck rear view

Attached Files:

• Titanstarrelite6x4vanrearview.png
    • Like Like x 2
  11. amrenonv

amrenonv
    Expand Collapse

Is anyone making a new underglow mod for the neon lights underneath the vehicles primarily the Remastered Ibishu BX, and the Covet and anime graphics for the paint as well would be nice too?

12. KillerMemz

KillerMemz
    Expand Collapse

I think we could really use a light duty Japanese make truck.
    What about a cross between an early 2000's Nissan Frontier and an early 2000's Toyota Tacoma, with a hint of Mazda B3000/Ford Ranger.
    It would perfectly fill in the gap that exists between the Pigeon and the D series.
    Ibishu Forerunner as a potential name?

13. TheYellowAnt

TheYellowAnt
    Expand Collapse

Hirochi Sunburst Refresh.

Including a Hatchback Config.

Also Interior refresh and more Configs.

14. AddyShadows

AddyShadows
    Expand Collapse

A few more ideas that've been rumbling around in my head, as always when I leave large suggestion lists anywhere; These are suggestions and I do not expect any of them to actually be made or followed, just tossing out ideas for things I think people like me might like to see!

1. Would be cool to get an 80s caddy fleetwood/ford crownvic lookalike, could make it an older version of the grand marshall.

2. Some kind of Bentley/Rolls Royce lookalike, or rather, it doesn't have to be a look alike at all just the super high luxury stuff with super absurd levels of luxury put into it. Kinda like the Serenity mod that's currently on the workshop. Would be nice to have something official.

3. A modern T Series, I know you guys just did a revamp of the T series so I don't expect this one to get much traction but it would be cool to get something modern haha.

4. The (Relative to today anyway) compact SUV and small truck market of the late 80s and early 90s. I'm talking the S10 and S15 Jimmy/Blazer/Bravada/Cyclone/Truck, Ford Ranger, Jeep Grandwagooner and XJ, Nissan and Toyota Trucks, Dodge Dakota, ect.

5. Some kind of military vehicle, Mercedes G-Wagon, Hummer/Humvee, or Rangerover/landrover kind of vehicle that comes in both civilian makes like Hummer and LR/RR and Mercedes, but also has military stripped out versions.

6. An EV1 lookalike, really just any kind of mid 90s EV concept car works for inspiration, but the EV1 was killed before its time and deserved to be resurrected, even if it's a look alike in a game.

7. A really old car, think first car type of cars, model T, the old buicks or oldsmobiles, the Renault (iirc it was a Renault) that was on the Titanic, really just watch downton abbey once they get cars and use those for inspiration lol.

8. A Corvette/Mustang alike, we have the moonhawk and barstow, but just feels like there's something missing, we don't have a mid 60's cruiser like the gen 1 corvette or mustang.

9. Another supercar from the 80s and 90s. I love the bolide, but it's the only real high performance Italian car we get from that era, would be nice to see some other wedges! And on that note, something to bridge between the Bolide and Scintilla would be cool!

10. Something weird, unique, just downright strange, I'm talking turbine cars (Im aware of the mod currently out of a turbine car, its great!) Those semi trucks that were turbine powered, steam powered cars, amphibicars from the 50s and 60s, Citroen DS, Stout Scarab, just weird cars, could even be sci-fi inspired or fantasy inspired.

Oh, and also Maybe an earlier I series, something similar to the Mercedes W111 from the 60s and 70s?

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

Titanstarr Ubermacht 8x4 cargo dropside truck with crane

Attached Files:

• TitanstarrUbermacht8x4cargodropsidetruckwithcrane.png
  16. TheYellowAnt

TheYellowAnt
    Expand Collapse

Startup Chimes for All Cars on BeamNG Drive

We really need chimes.

Also Door Chimes.

17. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

Titanstarr Ubermacht dump truck (front view)

Attached Files:

• TitanstarrUbermachtdumptruckfrontview.png
    • Like Like x 1
  18. carlover642

carlover642
    Expand Collapse

I honestly want a more modern like SUV in-game, something based around a 2006 lexus rx350, here's something I sketched for how the rear of it could look for it to be fitting to BeamNG standards of car designs, i'll post an image overlap view in a bit to show what is all different upload_2024-5-16_11-29-27.png
    --- Post updated ---
    most changes were focused on the rear at the moment upload_2024-5-16_11-33-3.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. LegThePeg

LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

Would you be fine with a modern crossover?
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/ibishu-crosssport.30134/

20. carlover642

carlover642
    Expand Collapse

ik about that mod and I find it fun to use, what I originally meant to say was that BeamNG could use a more modern like SUV as a game-provided vehicle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice