1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

version 0.3.X released :)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by tdev, Aug 27, 2013.

1. SpaceGK

SpaceGK
    Expand Collapse

First off, great work so far guys! The game seems to be coming along quite nicely so far.

My only complaint is cars getting stuck together. Having a demolition derby with AI (even if they have no real pathfinding) is super fun, but it usually ends with me stuck to one or more other cars. I figure that that will be fixed sooner or later, seeing as the game is only in Alpha, but sooner would be better than later. :)

Also, it's awesome that you allow YouTube videos to me made of your game. I've gotten a lot of video views (17 thousand views total in 7 videos!) from the videos I've posted on my small-ish channel (~2000 subs), and everyone seems to love watching cars smash together. I know my videos have sent at least a few people to at least try the game for themselves, so it seems to be a real win-win for everyone! :)

Keep it up!

2. JoeDirtThe3rd

JoeDirtThe3rd
    Expand Collapse

Is the update effecting the Editor, too? because since I did the update the Editor lags and crashes constantly when I try to auto-paint or use terrain editor tools. Like, I'll build the mountain, then I get about 20 seconds of NOT RESPONDING and the game is frozen. Not entirely sure on what it is.. Was working fine before I clicked update.

3. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

I'm getting this shade of color for no where??:confused:
    4zF2C.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice