1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Very Laggy After 0.5.3

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by WackyFolf, Mar 12, 2016.

1. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

My computer has always been fine at playing beamng. However, when this update came out it has been very laggy. I changed the quality settings, nothing. I changed the resolution, still the same framerate. Does anyone know what is going on here? Thank you.

Also, is there a way to turn off the exhaust? This may be the problem, but I'm not sure.

By the way, here are my computer specs. They aren't very detailed, sorry about that.

Windows 10

16GB Ram

2GB Geforce 760

Intel i7@3.6GHz

Those are just some simple specs.

Ok, wait a second. I started playing something else and I believe it's my entire computer. A few hours ago, the motherboard was preventing my computer from turning on. Now, of course, it works. (After I bought a new motherboard that I no longer need:rolleyes:.) My computer is plugged in with a different cable that was used for my old monitor. I'll be back after I change the cable back. It may be putting out a low output.

Cable after cable after cable.... Still slow.

Now I'm cheeking for viruses and I'm going to look into my Nvidia settings... :/

Ah, yes. My computer is back to a loud car engine like it always is when I play beamng. Thanks.

#1 WackyFolf, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. Dario555

Dario555
    Expand Collapse

Weird. My FPS is even better after this update!

3. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

it seems as if after i changed the plug it still goes slowly.

3/11/16: Cat dies

3/12/16: Computer becomes slow...

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Time to go try yet another cable... :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dario555

Dario555
    Expand Collapse

I am sorry for your cat. And for your pc too.

5. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

Wolfy, the cable you use to connect to the wall doesn't matter regarding performance. I highly doubt that's your issue.

Did you try a full, like delete everything reinstall of the game (including deleting your mods?)

7. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

In in my phone and can't edit posts so sorry about that. My CPU fan had been messed up somehow and my CPU was at 90 degrees Celsius and 20% load. Silly me.

8. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

my fps improved by i normally get 58fps on east coast with 2 cars... now i'm getting a nice 67-70ish.. not complaining one bit....people need to upgrade there drivers or systems.. this game isn't intended for toasters you cannot have fun at under 9fps that's just insane.. theirs idiots on Youtube playing this game at under 10fps...and there proud of it having a blast lol... its one thing to not afford a Mercedes but a graphics card is about $150 bucks for a mid grade one and Ram is cheaper then bread...and motherboards are insane cheap...trying shopping at Microcenter i bought a mobo a graphics card/ram and a processor for under $270 and im playing at 70fps on ECA cheapest upgrade and i'm only upgrading again so i can get over 100fps on eca thats my goal..btw i work for a living which explains my funds

9. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

I found the issue. My CPU was at almost boiling temperature and 20% load. so..... yeah... All fixed!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice