The pre-facelift S/V60 Polestar having such a comical amount of turbo lag is... something. Twin-scroll turbo l6 and it having more lag than a 80s F1 car is :skull: Good thing we live in an era where LLMs exist and I had Gemini 3.5 Flash fix it for me: Code: "S60RDesign_turbo_stage3": { "information":{ "authors":"BeamNG", "name":"Polestar Variable Boost Turbocharger", "value":3900, }, "slotType" : "S60RDesign_intake", "variables": [ ["name", "type", "unit", "category", "default", "min", "max", "title", "description"], ["$wastegateStart", "range", "psi", "Engine", 12, 3, 30, "Turbo Boost Pressure", "Pressure at which the turbocharger wastegate begins to open"{"stepDis":0.5}], ], "turbocharger": { "flutterSoundFileName":"event:>Vehicle>Forced_Induction>Turbo_03>turbo_bov" "hissLoopEvent":"event:>Vehicle>Forced_Induction>Turbo_03>turbo_hiss" "whineLoopEvent":"event:>Vehicle>Forced_Induction>Turbo_03>turbo_spin" "bovEnabled":false, "flutterSoundVolumeCoef":0.5, "hissVolumePerPSI": 0.05, "whineVolumePer10kRPM": 0.05, "whinePitchPer10kRPM": 0.1, "wastegateStart":"$wastegateStart", "wastegateLimit":"$=$wastegateStart+1", "maxExhaustPower": 80000, "backPressureCoef": 0.00008, "frictionCoef": 15, "inertia":1.2, "pressureRatePSI": 250, "damageThresholdTemperature": 900, "pressurePSI":[ //turbineRPM, pressure(PSI) [0, -3.5], [30000, 1.5], [60000, 4], [90000, 9], [150000, 14], [200000, 20], [250000, 24], [300000, 30], ], "engineDef":[ //engineRPM, efficiency, exhaustFactor [0, 0.0, 0.0], [650, 0.60, 0.25], [1400, 0.75, 0.55], [2000, 0.80, 0.75], [2500, 0.80, 0.85], [3000, 0.80, 0.90], [4000, 0.80, 0.95], [5000, 0.80, 1.0], [6000, 0.75, 1.0], [7000, 0.70, 1.0], [8000, 0.60, 1.0], [9000, 0.50, 1.0], ], }, "mainEngine":{ //turbocharger name "turbocharger":"turbocharger", //exhaust "instantAfterFireCoef": 1.5, "sustainedAfterFireCoef": 1.0, },
Reading comprehension my dude, ever heard of it? >The pre-facelift S/V60 Polestar That's the one with the 3.0 T6.
And you're right, I am absolutely retarded and I should be ashamed of myself for telling you to get reading comprehension skills because I lack them myself :skull: There's two mods of the same car and they both include a V60, but only one (not the one ITT) has the 3.0 T6. My bad, I'm sorry.
Add power folding mirrors please! You can use my lua file if you like: https://www.beamng.com/resources/power-folding-mirrors.38412/ Simply add the controller and hydros in the mirrors jbeam
Hello everyone The Volvo update is now available! You can download it from the link in your profile or from this link: MODSFIRE
day idk of waiting for a direct download --- Post updated --- i agree since i wanna give the Q8 a try
At the moment, I'm planning to release the BMW X3, followed by an update to the VW Passat, and then the Audi