Released Volvo V60 (II) v5.1 - UPD 01.08.2026

Discussion in 'Land' started by Andronisk, May 10, 2025.

  1. Meowzer

    Meowzer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2026
    Messages:
    15
    Thanks!
     
  2. Meowzer

    Meowzer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2026
    Messages:
    15
    He's a trusted source, you should be fine to visit ModLand this one time just to get his links. If you want an alternative I think he also has them linked on his Boosty which is linked on the first page of this post.
     
  3. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    Andronisk has been in the community for a while now, so as long as you make sure the Modland profile is actually his, it should be fine

    and sadly, most people looking for mods will find themselves on those sites, so :/
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. AlidaMizer

    AlidaMizer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 1, 2026
    Messages:
    48
    Why don't you post these on the forums?
     
  5. Andronisk

    Andronisk
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Messages:
    39
    Those modifications are in an unfinished state.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RedSmokeFZW YT

    RedSmokeFZW YT
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2019
    Messages:
    1,262
    But they'll be here once they're ready?
    --- Post updated ---
    Was there a suggestion for other markets like UKDM or USDM? I can't remember.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Andronisk

    Andronisk
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Messages:
    39
    Yes, they will be published.

    I don't plan on adding anything new.
     
  8. radig

    radig
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2021
    Messages:
    464
    there are a few details i think this mod misses. id love to see realistic rear badges like T5 T6 T8 etc etc. usdm parts would also be nice like red rear signals, reflector front headlights and imperial gauges.
     
  9. Bloked

    Bloked
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2024
    Messages:
    8
    Does anyone know why I can't find a Volvo on the market in Career mode? I really want one, but I can't find it. i have RLS Carrer 2.7 hotfix 2
     
  10. Driver.No.1

    Driver.No.1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    they exist but you have to be lucky to get it, don't know a easier way to get it, I was just lucky to find it on a private ad
     
  11. Bloked

    Bloked
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2024
    Messages:
    8
    Okay, thanks
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice