Warning Nvidia owners

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Davidbc, Jul 8, 2013.

1. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

Not sure about the GTXs, but it shouldnt be necessary unless its not working properly :) Check out the game, and if you get anywhere over 30FPS (your card should go way over 30FPS) then its your nVidia card working, and all is fine

2. lBonaCl

lBonaCl
    Expand Collapse

I have a overclocked GTX 460 1GB and I'm running 320.18 and I've had no issues.

Though it can be the problem is again caused by the GPU fan staying at 40% even under load. Has happened before, nothing new.

3. CatataFish18

CatataFish18
    Expand Collapse

I think a fairly recent nvidia driver update screwed up one of my nvidia graphics cards just a few days out of a 3 or so year warranty. Good thing i didn't get that update with my new 650!

4. Razordraac

Razordraac
    Expand Collapse

Easy solution - without rolling back - get the beta drivers! I haven't had any problems with those.

5. cosacc

cosacc
    Expand Collapse

in my PC there is an old POVGTX295EXO, I had serius problems with recent drivers.. with 320.18 & 320.49.. in some case the GPU crashed with bluescreen also with beamng..

in this moment I'm installing the old version 314.22.... I hope that now I can play without crash!

I let you know soon.

6. Razordraac

Razordraac
    Expand Collapse

My GTX 650 is currently running the 326.80 Beta driver, and it's given me a significant performance boost. :)

7. MADNJPN

MADNJPN
    Expand Collapse

320.18 Really is a bad driver and it really causes artifacts, look: Battlefield 3 (GTX550Ti non overclocked)

-88693455.png

8. FURTHEWIN

FURTHEWIN
    Expand Collapse

Is 320.49 ok, or will it cause issues?

9. Possibly_Pos

Possibly_Pos
    Expand Collapse

good thing i have radeon :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice