Week 3 Event: Canyon Rally

Discussion in 'Time Attackers' started by K3lp_Boy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. K3lp_Boy

K3lp_Boy
    Expand Collapse

So anyone who's a fan of FailRace should be familiar with this event. But, to change it up this week, you have a choice of 3 cars to choose from.

ASSETS YOU NEED:
    Canyon Rally Scenario: http://www.beamng.com/resources/failraces-canyon-rally-course.1020/
    Canyon of Speed: http://beamng.com/resources/canyon-of-speed.937/

Cars you can use:
    ETK I-series
    Ibishu Covet
    Gavril D-Series

RULES:
    1. You must use the Canyon Rally scenario.
    2. To get your time to officially count, you must post a screenshot of the end scenario time or a video of your run.
    3. No vehicle or engine mods can be used on your car. YOU CAN ONLY USE PARTS FROM THE BASE GAME.
    4. For this week's event, any tuning is allowed, but no driving assists are allowed (ESC, ABS, etc).
    5. You can only have one time on the leaderboard. If you get a better time, it overwrites your old one. Feel free to keep trying at it!

Best of luck, and sorry for the delay! This event ends 8/27/16 at 11:59 P.M.

2. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

What about '89 Pessima as the fourth vehicle that you can choose

3. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I think the d series should be replaced with the pessima that @1185323118 said as the d series would be uncompetitive compared to the possible power to weight ratios of the i series and covet.

4. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

I'm honestly against allowing the pessima, it would probably be the fastest choice, it has a hill climb body kit, the ability to use 4wd or 4ws unlike the covet which has a weaker engine and stage 3 turbo, it might be on similar footing to the I-series though I still think it would have a slight advantage. The D-series could still potentially be competitive because while heavier to start with it can be stripped down more and has a powerful supercharged engine while the other cars would have to deal with turbolag, the main downsides of it would probably be the solid rear axle(although it is probably more durable) and center of mass.

5. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

Just realized that no one has participate this week's challenge yet:(, I also forgot this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice