What cartoons (1970s - present) do you dislike or flat out hate?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by 95Crash, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Camera2004

Camera2004
    Expand Collapse

What could be worse than this?

Attached Files:

• p17090364_v_v8_aa.jpg
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Well, I checked Mr Enter's Twitter and he said that there was a cartoon called El Tigre that apparently had an episode about how you have no hope getting anywhere if you don't cheat. I don't know if that's true or not. I don't even know what the episode is called. I haven't even watched any episodes of El Tigre yet.

Okay, I did watch the intro and from what I can tell from it, it seems like the show has really cheesy flash animation, but I could be wrong though.

#22 95Crash, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  3. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure. I haven't even watched the movie yet.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay, I just want to make it clear that you can bump this thread as long as you are contributing to the topic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I know this isn't on TV and is online instead, but I think Goanimate/Vyond is total dog crap. The animation of Goanimate/Vyond is awful and slow. The text to speech voices suck too. Goanimate/Vyond is just crap. I could go into more detail, but I don't feel like doing it at this moment.

5. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

By the way, if you have any kids cartoons (1970-present) to rant about. You can certainly talk them here.
    --- Post updated ---
    I haven't seen The Secret Life Of Pets 2 yet and I've only seen part of the original. I considered the original decent back when I saw it I guess, but I probably would consider mediocre at best now based on what I remember.

By the way Mullethead, if you are reading this post. Do you have other any animated movies or TV shows to talk about?

6. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

One that is definitely shit is the animated Titanic movie.

Yes, you heard me right. ANIMATED Titanic movie, for kids. I don't know whoever in charge thought that was a good idea, and if they did, they really done fucked themselves. The final product is not only an absolute insult to the victims (and the event itself) who died upon the Titanic, but it is so over the place with continuity errors and so many characters it gives Endgame a run for it's money that trying to even REMOTELY understand the movie is a game within itself. Also, it rips off so many existing properties shamelessly, that it just feels like someone just made a personalized randomizer and threw it into the movie without actually thinking about how in the first place it would make some goddamn sense. Also, who in the mother of god would even think that the Titanic would be a good idea to put in a kid's movie, especially with the fact that it might actually have some traumatizing factors for young kids, or even grandchildren of Titanic survivors (if they even somehow knew of this movie, that is) might find it disturbing.

To sum up, nothing about this movie makes sense and directly mocks the Titanic shamelessly. Thank god for this movie to pretty much forgotten (ofc until the internet found out about it) unlike the actually well-received "Titanic" movie from 1997, which deserves all the praises it does get (even if I haven't watched it myself).

• Like Like x 1
  7. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I definitely heard of the animated titanic movie and I've heard about it's squeal as well. I haven't watched the animated or live action Titanic movies though, but I had feeling the animated movie mocked the Titanic victims which is pretty insulting if I do say so myself. An animated movie about Nickelback would be a better idea for a kids movie then an animated titanic movie. Also, I think this was the sequel, but I remember one of the animated movies about the titanic having really choppy animation.

By the way, I have 2 questions for you.

1. Have you heard of this online video making site called GoAnimate or as it's now called, "Vyond"?
    2. What do you think of Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr?

8. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

1. I have heard of GoAnimate, and their content absolutely blows. It's just childish trash that only a 7-year old would find funny. I haven't heard about the rebranded Vyond tho.
    2. Don't really care for it, it's inoffensive for me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

GoAnimate/Vyond is total rubbish. The character designs are really bad at best and make Psych2Go (which is a psychology channel on YouTube that has animated characters) look like a TOOL album cover. The text to speech voices range from weak to downright abysmal and some of the voices are so annoying that they make Eternal Mystery (which is an obscure christian grindcore band) look like an epic masterpiece.

As for Bubble Guppies. I haven't seen it in a long time, but I bet if I watched it again. I would hate it.

Do you have anything else animated you want to talk about Mullethead?

#29 95Crash, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  10. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

By the way, you can talk about web shows on here as well :)

11. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

By the way Mullethead, if you are reading this post. I would just like to say congratulations on your avatar change :)

Also, do you have anything else animated to talk about?

12. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I really did enjoy Holidaze and pretty much anything Vizviepop has put out in the last few months. Always appreciate to see some good animated content here and there

As for other animated craps, I would like to note Mulan 2. Not only is a cash grab that shames on the original to the point where it feels like an absolute insult, it has continuity errors, bad humor, horrendous character development, and overall a trainwreck that will make you appreciate the original a lot more.

13. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I heard about Mulan 2 when I was watching "Top 10 Worst Disney Movies" by Phantomstrider. The movie was #10 on the list. I haven't watched it yet though. Also, what is "Holidaze"?

14. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Holidaze is his newest short and animation, and it involves the characters Jingle (spirit of Christmas) and Jangle (spirit of Halloween) meeting up and becoming friends. I recommend that you watch it, it's a great experience for sure (there isn't any voice acting btw, so it technically counts as a silent film).

15. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay, just curious. Is this short film for adults or kids?

16. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

It's pretty family-friendly, compared to his previous 2 animations (specifically show pilots) Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the information :)

Anyways, I have the ultimate question for you.

What is your absolute least favorite animation?

It can be a animated movie, web show, cartoon, etc.

18. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

As of today, I will have to say that will belong to The Emoji Movie. Even after 2 years already, it still has always been the worst animated "movie" that I have ever laid my eyes. Although I haven't watched the movie myself, the reviews are much justification to tell me the true horrible nature of the movie. It is also super corporate, with product placement being IMPLEMENTED AND SIGNIFICANT in the movie, instead of a minor detail or a easter egg. Additionally, the dialogue is absolutely elementary-level garbage and the story is very bland. The only okay thing about the movie is the animation, but much of the designs (especially characters) feel generic or unoriginal. Overall, to this day I still think The Emoji Movie is the most cringiest, sub-par animated piece of media I have glared upon. Sure, the animation portion isn't as bad as some other bad animated films or shows, but it fails to save anything else about the film.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the information Mullethead. By the way, I watched like maybe 20 minutes of the Emoji Movie before I got sick of it.

By the way, are there any crappy Nickelodeon shows you want to talk about?

20. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I have made another thread that is somewhat similar to this thread. It's called "What TV shows or Movies do you dislike/hate?". Unlike this thread, that thread will allow you to talk about live action TV shows and movies. You can still reply to this thread if you want, but sharing your picks for bad TV shows or movies on that thread may give you more options :)
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way @Mullethead, I just want to say thank for chatting with me about animation, music, etc :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice