Unsolved What causes the speedometer prop to move forward?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by bitelaserkhalif, Jun 19, 2022.

1. bitelaserkhalif

bitelaserkhalif
    Expand Collapse

So... I created a Japanese cabover truck, but the problem is, whenever I spawned it, the speedometer gauge, steering wheel, and gas pedal moved. I guess broke the node beams but dunno where it caused.

Also related problem: steering wheel shakes heavily out of the place. Especially when I hoon this truck.

(This truck shares some part with T series and sunburst, however care has been taken to prevent vanilla file conflicts. The uv of body are not finished)

Attached Files:

2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

You can't just mix the Sunburst with T-Series and expect it to turn out good without any experience with making mods. Is this Jbeam yours or stolen from another mod? All your node groups are messed up and the gauges are attached to the grille instead of the dashboard. They move forward because of all the clipping and shaking caused by everything being badly made. I don't want to demotivate you but you should learn how to mod before making a mod like this.

3. bitelaserkhalif

bitelaserkhalif
    Expand Collapse

Jbeams are resized t series cab. And thanks to insight. Turns out it got attached to grille node. It's technically my first mod, albeit trash. Previous mod are just engine addon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice