1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

What is the best wheel to use for pc gaming? (and beamng, duh)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Acrain7, May 6, 2017.

1. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

Having both the T150 and the T300 I must say that a T150 is decent but a T300 or better is smoother, gives way more details and is quieter.
    A T150 doesn't have a upgradable wheel but the T300 does. Pedals of both aren't too bad but also not great. They slide easily and the brake pedal has 0 feel in it. you might want to post/look on r/simracing for more advice.

I would reccommend the T150 but the T300 is worth the price as well(they can be cheap on amazon)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

Hey thanks, I have a T150 currently and want to upgrade in future, and on T300 and above do they have a large thin rimmed two and/or three spoke wheel available but as you say I will look onto r/simracing.
    just looked at amazon and simracing and could not find much for addon wheels for the T300-500 RS, well not anything that is early to late 60s design, oh well. From the reviews I have seen the T wheels have terrible quality and customer service but awesome ffb, hard choice for when the time comes to upgrade, either G25/7 or T300/500

#22 combatwombat96, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice