Where are you from?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Peter Beamo, Jan 22, 2017.

1. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

From Czech Rebuplic.

#41 CRAZY RACER, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  2. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

Born in Moscow,Russia the land of communism,vodka and terrible raging CS:GO players.Now I live in Los Angeles California

• Like Like x 3
  3. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

The azerbaijan white house, or the one with the blonde and orange president?

• Like Like x 1
  4. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

Colorado, the state that's high as a kite and doesn't follow the regular seasons because we experience all of them in a 24 hour period

• Like Like x 1
  5. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

6. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

I'll go for the top notch weed, but my all motor setup will prevent me from staying.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Well the first place I lived in was a small lifestyle block outside of a small town called Bulls (yes look it up its an actual town), I moved to a 480 acre farm with an old farmhouse in Hawkes Bay when I was 3 years old.

My parents and I decided to move late 2015 to where I am now as the house needed work done to it, plus it was quite far from town.

8. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

Heh, I'm from Heerlen. You're from Maastricht I suppose?

9. AndreRijo

AndreRijo
    Expand Collapse

I'm from Portugal to but I don't agree with many of the things you have written...

I'm a car fanatic. Have a couple of them and a big motorcycle, all in pristine condition and used almost daily. I have a lot of friends in the car scene, from various types... be that OEM, custom, lowered you name it.

For the rest, I agree with some things, but having lived and worked on other countries, I can assure you and the rest, that this is one of the best countries to live in the world. ;)

10. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Pasig, Philippines, a place known locally for underage drinking, computer shop's and possibly street racing.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Poland.....
    ;D

12. NismoR35

NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

Nagasaki, Japan.

• Like Like x 1
  13. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

Murica.

• Like Like x 1
  14. AwesomeRacer456

AwesomeRacer456
    Expand Collapse

Vietnam, currently in Canada.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Maybe not having many friends in the car world has made me more pessimistic :) it is true that this is a great country in many ways, but for the car scene portugal doesn't have that much to offer IMO compared to countries like the UK, japan etc. our cars are far too expensive for what they are, the redeeming thing about portugal I guess would be our roads and low insurance rates (despite the many accidents caused by our driving ;))

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sagarci

Sagarci
    Expand Collapse

Under An old bridge where settlers made landfall in 1787, in a small city which used to be called New Madison, in an old state, A newer version of British Jersey.
    Sidenote: Its extremely Windy over here, Maybe up to 50 MPH wing gusts , I think a tree may fall on my dad's house...

#57 Sagarci, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  17. Yottabyte1024

Yottabyte1024
    Expand Collapse

East Coast, USA

18. pickle330

pickle330
    Expand Collapse

Fraser Valley, BC, Canada. Very nice here, lots of pretty mountains. Very mild climate and lots of rain.

19. AndreRijo

AndreRijo
    Expand Collapse

You have a point there. Cars are to expensive and despite there are a few good company's and shops for the car guys/fans, it's a struggle to get some parts, modifications or even get them legal, so we can drive the car's on the road. Most of the things I buy, come from abroad.

I speak for myself... I have a heavily modified car. Major things are mechanical upgrades, but everything was done in a way that it's not detected by the police or annual inspection. Even so, every year around the inspection date, Some parts have to be removed!

I do have very nice roads in the most part of the country. By the way, from what town/place are you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice