1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Where did that forum board get to?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alastair, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Alastair

Alastair
    Expand Collapse

Just noticed the unofficial showroom board has gone, along with DNE's thread. Does this have anything to do with a change in attitude towards modding, or is it just gone due to a lack of use?

I'd also love to hear from the mods about what modders can and can't do with beamng. There is a lot of speculation about licensed vehicles and some doubts over wether beamng will have the same "moddability" as RoR, especially If it's going to be payware. I'm assuming that the removal of DNE's thread was due to halting progress or too much noobiness, but I do wonder.

Many thanks, Alastair.

2. xzbobzx

xzbobzx
    Expand Collapse

I don't know.
    I posted a thread displaying a car I made in blender, went to bed, and the next day the entire board was gone.

3. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

I think they realized that it was too early for an unofficial showroom. The game is about a year away, so what's the point of having a community showroom when nobody knows what the restrictions are? I bet they will revive the section once the game nears completion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice