1. GPU Fatal Error? Intel HD Graphics 620/630 Crashes? Help us solve them!
    Dismiss Notice

Which Vehicles Would You Choose for a Second Round of Promised Releases?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YellowRusty, Oct 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TubroTerra

TubroTerra
    Expand Collapse

Here Is My List Keep it Short

ss2.jpg fair.jpg sat.jpg
    1.A Mid-size RWD American Car (1960s-1970s)
    Engines Choices Could Be Weak I6 And Powerful V8 Up 460 Cubic Inchs
    Mix In Chevelle,Fairlane,Satellite Parts Could Be Older LeGran And It could Be Better Then LeGran

205.jpg Polo.jpg 200.jpg
    2.1990s FWD Subcompact Euro Car
    Engines Could I3,I4,I5.
    Mix In Pegeot 205,Rover 200,Volkswagen Polo
    We Dont Have Many Euro Cars In The Game Right Now So It Could Be A Good Time.

sineeea.jpg honda.jpg
    3.1990s Minivan
    Engines Could Be I4,V6.
    Mix In The Toyota Sienna,Honda Odyssey.
    We Have No Minivans Right Now Beausce Everyone wants to destroy Their Mom's Minivan!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I have some comments.

1) I do think we need a 1960's compact and midsize, they make great race cars and muscle cars and are generally handsome looking. I don't think they have too much overlap with the Bluebuck since we would then have a nice contrast between the land yacht and a nippy compact or more sensible midsized. A midsized could be a true muscle car like the concept list 1969 Moonhawk, unlike the pony car Barstow and sorta pre-muscle "just a full sized boat with a big engine" Bubu. But what does this have to do with the LeGran? It seems to me that most of those FWD 1980's sedans either stemmed from old full sized cars or had later roots.

2) I refer to the Charmand 1304b which is exactly that but officially deferred for having too much overlap with the Covet. I admit, it would be cool though; the Europeans certainly knew how to make a cool hatchback.

3) If we ever see a minivan, I personally want it to be a Dustbuster for the laughs or have the Previa's drive train for the sleepers.

3. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

We really dont have any modern/current car in the game beyond the ETK 800 and the ESBR. Something from Ibushi... like a third generation Pessima or Covet. Model year 2020. State of the art technology, possible build from scratch for electric drivetrain or very efficient ICE.

Gasoline engines: 3 - 4 Cylinder --> 80 HP to 220 HP
    Diesel engines: 3 - 4 Cylinder - 80 HP - 200 HP
    Electric motor: 80 HP - 200 HP

Hybrid?

Hybrid Range Extender (drive electric, then start ICE if range is not sufficient)

Hydrogen? Basically an fuel cell vehicle would be like an EV but the small battery is recharged from the fuel cell while driving. Driving it very hard could lead to battery being empty as the fuel cell cannot match output demand. So park for 15 minutes until enough electricity has been charged into the batteries again. Can run out both of battery charge and hydrogen charge. Still more range than battery vehicle but you should rather not crash the hydrogen pressure tank....

Maybe an engine running on CNG, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice