1. This is an off-topic section of the forum.
    If you have an issue related to BeamNG, please post in Troubleshooting section instead.

Which wheel?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by gigawert, Jun 12, 2016.

1. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

I am not sure which wheel would work best for me. I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia wheel but the gas pedal is too loose and the pedals stopped working as input. I would love a new wheel with both a clutch and a shifter (If there's no clutch it's probably still fine, I can live with auto clutch.), but the G27 is a bit too pricey for me. Any suggestions?

#1 gigawert, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jorlman

Jorlman
    Expand Collapse

If your wheel is fine, have you considered getting a Thrustmaster T3PA pedals addon? Don't know about them but they're cheaper than a brand new g27 and should be compatible with your wheel I guess(not sure)

3. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I tried that when I first had this issue, and they did not work at all, even when I returned them for a different T3PA set.

4. Jorlman

Jorlman
    Expand Collapse

Oh. Sorry to hear that. In that case, if you want a wheel with pedals you could go second-hand or outlet on some site you trust or around your zone.

I actually got my g27 for 50€ because it "didn't work". It was just a problem on the power cable, easily fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice