Who likes WhyBeAre?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Joeyfuller2000, Jun 14, 2015.

1. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

Love him! he deserves more subs. But all the one mill youtubers steal his vid ideas. :|

• Like Like x 1
  2. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

He's a very good youtuber for BeamNG, inspires me to do certain things sometimes, very fun and cool beamng youtuber

3. Possibly_Pos

Possibly_Pos
    Expand Collapse

oh look I'm there. Wonder what I was doing.

4. matwomack

matwomack
    Expand Collapse

I like His Vids im subscribed

5. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

I watch his BeamNG videos. He is very observant, and I find I often learn a thing or two every time, either a new bug to look into, maybe an idea for a better way to do something, or just a fresh perspective when a new version comes out. That and he is fun without trying so hard to be funny.

• Like Like x 3
  6. BreadForMen

BreadForMen
    Expand Collapse

I used to be subscribed to him and I might re-subscribe. One thing that really bugs me about him is that he overuses "like" too much in my opinion. It seems every video he is all "this happened like this" then a second later "this was like all like bla bla". I enjoy his videos, but not the constant "like this like that".

7. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

He's my favorite, mainly because he doesn't swear now.

Also, he only ever seems to use the Bolide 390, the Sunburst Race/Rally, the 200BX Race/Drift, the D15/Roamer Off-road, the Grand Marshal PP, Covet Race/Rally, and occasionally the standard D15 4x4 or, for the lulz, the Pigeon. Sounds like a lot, but there are soooo many cars I've only ever seen him use once, or never.

8. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

He uses standard vehicles for map reviews because everyone will usually know how they drive. He's mentioned it a couple times.

9. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Really? because thats the end of the world.

10. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

[18:13] <Parker> We are looking for videos that are little one can watch of this game, he love this game with whybeare and we are debating on buying the
    early access. He is a very bright 6 year old and some of the language is a bit rough, do you think he would be able to play the early access game? Are
    there any youtube videos that you know of that keep the language clean?

[18:13] <daniel_j> https://www.youtube.com/user/nadeox1

[18:16] <Parker> Thanks SO much, I have a very happy little boy right now! :)

Makes some people happy though :')

11. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

He's not my cup of tea, although I can see why others might enjoy it.

YBR is enthusiastic, has a lot to say, well spoken etc. but... I don't find him entertaining enough to watch. It might be down to a lack of ... tangeable personality. -- not a bad thing, I'm also a raging dullard so i can't fault him for it. Most people aren't entertaining. At least he's decided to try be informative instead of forcing some impishly generic "wacky so random" dubstep personality onto his videos. However Nerdcubed has something this guy doesn't, y'know?

12. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

By "standard vehicles" I figured he just meant "stuff that comes with the game", so I was still disappoint to see an almost total lack of D15/GM Sport/Custom, Moonhawk Sport/Special, Bolide 350 (better looking than the 390 IMO), and now Roamer XT.

13. Kinect

Kinect
    Expand Collapse

OMG THERE IS MY NAME IN HIS VIDEO, OMG !!!!
    sorry

14. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

OMG you have made it to 1 second shot in a small youtube channels video level of famous. Congrats. :p

15. Kinect

Kinect
    Expand Collapse

Thank you P=
    ikr.

16. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

WhyBeAre is great. I've always enjoyed his videos. I'm subscribed. He is the reason that I know what I know about BeamNG.

17. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

It so hard to change your name . LOOK I hacked you :D no just kidding :D : 1.PNG

How it works

Rightclick on your name , search element , mark the name 2.PNG , write down what you want , press enter , close console , have fun

18. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

Auhhyiss
    awyiss.PNG

19. TheRealYBR

TheRealYBR
    Expand Collapse

That's really suprising since most YouTube people do multiple videos a day and usually I get maybe 5 a week. I was so proud of myself actually managing to get 1 a day for most of June.

I try to like, not do that, but like sometime it just happens you know what I mean? I think it's gotten better in recent times though. You're not the first to mention it, so I know it was something I needed to work on.

What are you crazy? 390 looks way better! Anyhow I usually just pick the fastest variant though, I never really think about the other ones for no particular reason. In the future if going fast isn't necessary I'll try to pick them up every now and then.

Also as a note the "WhyBeAre" account on this forum has no relationship to me just so everyone knows. If they claim to be me just laugh at them in their face. As for this account, I quickly added it to my list of official accounts listed here so you know it's actually mine https://whybeare.wordpress.com/official-pages/ (and you know this is a legit site because the wordpress is linked from the YouTube channel if you want to be extra careful of the proof). Don't know how often I'll log on to this account though since it can't access half of the forums, I just figured I'd make an account to talk as "WhyBeAre" since there was a whole topic about me.

#39 TheRealYBR, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  20. Cira

Cira
    Expand Collapse

So i take it you haven't bought the game but yet monetize on the game through Youtube advertising?

More likely you got another account that has the game bought but still this looks so fishy now. Can't access half the forums? Haha. Noob.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice