1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Why isn't beam using my computer to its fullest

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by SturdyRabbit, Dec 2, 2020.

1. SturdyRabbit

SturdyRabbit
    Expand Collapse

Ok so i have a Gtx 1080 and i7 7700 along with 16gb of ram all with plenty of cooling I know its not the top of the line stuff now days but why does beam sit at 20-30 fps and yet dosnt show up to be using an more then 60% max of anything not using more then 50% cpu and no more then 60% gpu? ram has plenty of head space with 16gb when the games running it has 11gb used so still space there and its on an ssd so thats fine?? any advice this has also been getting worse for months i have reinstalled and all drivers are spot on????

2. henryjhost

henryjhost
    Expand Collapse

What map are you on and how many cars are spawned? Do you have any mods enabled? What graphics settings are you using? Under normal circumstances those specs should be able to handle the game with ease.

3. SturdyRabbit

SturdyRabbit
    Expand Collapse

thats what i thought and yea it seems to be all maps some worse then others and i just run the high preset ........ ok nvm think i found the problem i had the update rate on the dynamic reflection all the way um....ooops but still it dosnt use all my gpu cpu or memory? other then that it is all just high preset and changing it still dosnt use my pc to the fullest?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice