1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

wierd stuttering during fullscreen usage

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Sebas-Kitty, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Sebas-Kitty

Sebas-Kitty
    Expand Collapse

should that show the same issue when not using fullscreen? because i run it at native res when not full screen (near 1080p res)
    --- Post updated ---
    also its running on the d gpu for sure(it doesnt show the notification during bootup of the game also fps is alot higher)
    this happens for both dgpu and igpu (the igpu is even worse it actually almost gave me a episode or something)
    ill make a example
    --- Post updated ---
    after testing the igpu issue isnt shown on recording (intefall between black screens and the game) this happenns in all resolutions (even 640 by 480) on both 60 and 40 hz (monitor supported values)
    il

2. terasect

terasect
    Expand Collapse

Depends on how close to native resolution you are talking, doesn't take much change in resolution to increase/decrease memory usage a lot.
    You could try a lower full screen resolution to be sure. If it is not this, then I am running out of ideas.
    It is a weird issue and hard to find the cause without having the system in my hands or having the same problem myself.

3. Sebas-Kitty

Sebas-Kitty
    Expand Collapse

when its in windowed mode its using 1920x1017 40hz
    --- Post updated ---
    lowering fullscreen res didnt change anything (even on 640x480)
    tbh idk if its a huge issue though... it gets 40 fps on west coast usa on 1080p while plugged in so should be fine for the usual gaming when not home

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice