1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Will this run Beamng well?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by K3lp_Boy, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Rydog106

Rydog106
    Expand Collapse

It should run it well. Look in the signature ▼ below. My laptop and desktop play it well. My desktop plays it better than my laptop. On my laptop with almost all high settings i get depending on the map is 30-50fps desktop is better.

Sent through the webs of cyberspace in the galaxy

2. K3lp_Boy

K3lp_Boy
    Expand Collapse

Ok! Thanks for the info.

3. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

That should run the game just fine, I have a very similar rig and I can run the game with generally no problem. Just fyi there is a physics issue with wheels and some CPU's so you may have trouble running the T-75, but this should be fixed soon :)

4. K3lp_Boy

K3lp_Boy
    Expand Collapse

Ah, ok. I don't really use the T-75 much, but hopefully it will be fixed by Christmas!

5. Skatercars

Skatercars
    Expand Collapse

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/b4qZGX
    I put all of your parts you wanted (plus a little more to make it a full system) into pc part picker, you may have heard of it but it really makes managing and sharing your parts list really easy. You're system is really good, one thing i would recommend (this could be a later upgrade) is to add a non stock cpu cooler to your build to really take full advantage of your 8350 and overclock it a little. Right now BeamNG.drive seems to be having fps issues because my system i5 4690k and a gtx 970 can't run it on high with above 60 average fps which is strange. Hope I helped and if you have any questions or want to discuss anything send me a pm.

6. K3lp_Boy

K3lp_Boy
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the info! I'm not planning to over lock anytime soon since this is my first build. Thanks for all the help you guys have given!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice