Winches and heavy duty wreckers?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Sandman9200, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Sandman9200

Sandman9200
    Expand Collapse

After watching a bunch of episodes of Highway Thru Hell and Heavy Rescue: 401, I thought of the idea of putting in winches and some form of vehicle recovery truck like from a small 1 ton wrecker tow truck to a 50+ ton heavy duty wreckers and maybe even some rotator wreckers. And why not some simple roll back trucks too? Here are some pictures below to show exactly what I'm talking about.
    What do you guys think?

2. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

The above image shows a tow truck bed on the D-series extended frame. The model has been in the game files for quite some time now, and the boom bindings can be viewed under Options > Controls > Vehicle Specific.

Way, way back in 2014, a T-series wrecker was mentioned, but nothing concrete has been shown or mentioned since.

At the moment, the main thing holding back the release of the D-series tow truck has been the lack of a function that would allow cars to be roped to the wheel lift.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sandman9200

Sandman9200
    Expand Collapse

Oh man that looks truck looks nice! I'm sure you guys can figure something out with the roping function. Make it part of the node grab function perhaps? Someone in the mod forums made a chain that can be hooked up to the hitches of about any vehicle. If i remember correctly the recent update contained a node grab lock where you can lock an object to another one or a vehicle. I honestly can't remember off the top of my head because I haven't been on my computer for the last 3 months so I've been using my phone to make posts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice