Worst mistakes you've ever made

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by fivedollarlamp, Dec 12, 2016.

1. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Exactly.

2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Choosing to study middle level english in Year 12.

3. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

in 2010 managed to cut through a power cable when removing zip ties from some of that grey tubing used to hide wiring, blew a motherboard, I was more concerned with saving the then awesome HD3870 than my old Intel Core 2 Duo E8400

Also another time happened about a year or so ago installed the Xbox One Controller dongle crashed the software which then took out my motherboard NIC which is now unable to be used because it cannot be detected and this is on my new pc and motherboards I prefer are MSI and they are well more than £200 because its an X99 chipset....

The 2 tech f**k ups I regret the most...

4. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

One time, I was doing work on a few cars. There were two in particular - an old Ford F150 and a mid generation Kia Sedona.
    I was trying to get this old ford running (doing spark plugs and etc) and eventually, I did. I put it in park and left it to run for a little bit. I went off and starting cleaning up some other lot cars.
    Well... I'm sitting in an older Cadillac cleaning the dashboard when I look up and see this truck rolling backwards across the lot. I don't know how, but I ended up traveling roughly 200 feet in like 10 seconds. I mean I hauled. I jumped into the open window of the truck and pushed the brake pedal to the floor with my hand... but it was too late.
    The truck locked brakes and skid across the gravel into the back hatch of this Sedona. Ended up having to pay for a new hatch and replaced that myself.
    The weird part though - is that the truck was still in "park." It ended up being that the shift indicator was wildly off and "park" was actually reverse.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

It's not my biggest mistake but my friend challenged me to a game of civilization V.....................................I soon nuked his entire civilization to oblivion. c: He never wants to be my enemy again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Post my face on discord
    No
    The most bad
    Asking 99 about vm
    No that isnt bad
    I think its
    I download A russian mod

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. samnsparky99

samnsparky99
    Expand Collapse

Not getting to know my grandpa very well before he got too bad off from Alzheimer's.

8. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Sticking a key in a plug when I was 5 years old.

9. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

breaking my dad's 1/8 firebird model when I was 2

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice