Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel Inputmap Help

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Cardinal799, May 8, 2014.

1. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I am not directly asking for an inputmap for this wheel, and I know that it should go into Support, but since this wheel has been such a bitch trying to make it work that I assume this will become a discussion (also because this wheel seems to be used by so few people that it can't really be tested much) trying to get it to work XD.

I have tried and tried and tried again to get it to work, and while BeamNG recognizes the wheel's inputs in Debug Mode 10 (the input one), it still does not make the vehicle move.

I have attached the inputmap for it (both of them that the game seems to want to use actually.), and I am also trying to get it to work, so I will collaborate with whoever wants to help.

If this thing gets up and running properly, I will be very happy about it.

Attached Files:

2. KarlRyker

KarlRyker
    Expand Collapse

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I am here to help, The thing I need is what is says in the "~" screen under where it says the wheel, Can you take a screenshot and put it here?

It's this

3. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

http://pastebin.com/CN35E6kY

Here is a full log, and I will upload my new inputmap that I have made for it.

I made a new one from scratch, just to see if that would help, and I learned there is only one error now.

It is at the end of the paste, and what is causing it is what fixed my processBind errors, where it would say unknown device.

I fixed that by putting %device = "joystick" @ %joyNum;

I did that, as it is in the Momo wheel input map, and the ferrari wheel map as well.

I actually managed to get the thing to work, for about one minute. The pedals were inverted and would only accelerate halfway, but that gave me the spark of hope that showed that this damn wheel can work once I get this error figured out.

4. KarlRyker

KarlRyker
    Expand Collapse

Okay, Yes, I will need the input map and if any errors, a print screen of those.

5. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

The only error I keep getting is the error in the log I put up, it's at line 939.

Here is my inputmap. I commented out the majority of the inputs for now, but that will not affect those errors.

Attached Files:

6. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I have officially gotten this wheel to work. I am so very happy now.

Here is the inputmap, and now there shouldn't be any more sad Xbox Wheel owners that can't use them on this game.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice