Your Crash Compilations

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by dat15gamer, Mar 1, 2016.

1. dat15gamer

dat15gamer
    Expand Collapse

here is a thread where you can post your beamng crash compilation
    here's mine:

2. sharonmaitino

sharonmaitino
    Expand Collapse

Does it have to be a video? Because mine are all pictures. Is that okay?

3. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

A crash compilation implies that it is a video. So no, do not post your pictures here. Thats what the community screens thread is for.

As for our videos, heres my latest one:

Hope you enjoy! :)

EDIT: Sorry about my mouse being on screen a lot. I'll try to fix it next video :p

#3 HockeySnipe16, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sorvi_pyllys

sorvi_pyllys
    Expand Collapse

Hope u guys like it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I actually thought it was really good for a first video! :)

PROS:
    It was 1080p 60fps at most times. There wasn't much lag noticeable which is good for a first video.

It had some good crashes. It didn't just have boring 10mph (kph for you canadians :p) crashes.

It was synced up to the music pretty well. Though it was not perfect, it was close enough for satisfaction.

CONS:

Why is it called "Women Driving?" Doesn't that seem a little sexist in a way? I know your trying to get a unique name but you shouldn't have names like that for your crash compilations.

You should use FOV. If you hit ESC, then go into the little menu that looks like a beetle, then scroll down to the FOV and Camera Speed area. Then just set that anywhere from like 5-30. It will give the video a nice cinematic look.

Use slow mo. Some of those crashes were really fast and hard to follow. Use 2x 4x or even 8x slow mo and speed it up in editing to sync with the music. I suggest you use 2x slow mo because you don't seem to have lag problems but just experiment with it.

Other than that stuff it was really good. I would give it a 7/10 which is good for a first vid. Keep up the good work.

6. cosacc

cosacc
    Expand Collapse

7. minecraftman1025

minecraftman1025
    Expand Collapse

Some Random Crashes at Matrix Freeway between two cars.
    one of the cars glitched as you will see.
    I tried to keep the speed around 70 mph.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice