1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Your dream game features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rocksim, Jun 18, 2016.

1. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Weather and seasons with autumn leaves and snow, Alaska or northern canada map, more every day cars and a long campaign mode

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. KOS

KOS
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Dynamic terrain, something like Spintires. Lockable differentials, switchable awd and all this sweet stuff.

Dynamic mud, dirt, water and scratches on the vehicles.

Dynamic weather affecting absolutely everything, including interior, like in Omsi, where you have to control inside temperature.

Every button in any car touchable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and working.

Better sounds.
    Airbags.
    Seatbelts.
    People in cars.
    Liquids from vehicle.
    Ability to service the cars, even to change blinker fluid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Crackable plastics.
    Various equipment you can buy for more money (electric windows, xenon lights, navi, better radio, auto ac, leather seats, headup display, more airbags and so on.

Working aerodynamic simulation.
    Folding down rear seats, ability to transport thing in the boot. Openable doors.

Dynamic wear with more miles, visual and mechanical, including interior wear.

Scrapyard, used dealership, new car dealership.

Beautiful graphics, real xenon lights (I have never seen a game with realistic looking xenon lights, it's always just blue light)

Multiplayer, cities, huge maps, traffic.

Tuning.

And so much more, but I love this game anyway. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like Like x 2
  3. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

4. Tuberman

Tuberman
    Expand Collapse

Extremely detailed weather.(affects handling and makes surfaces wet. )
    Very realistic engine and ambient sounds. (like distant sounds, reverbs when near walls or inside an tunnel)
    More detailed engines.( all the of the mechanical and eletrical stuff.)
    Openable doors.(self explaining.)
    Working interior stuff.(clickable buttons, wipers, manual and eletric windows, functional ac (or fans for older vehicles) and radio.
    Dynamic radio system.(radio gets affected by terrain and weather.)
    Physical and Digital parts store + currency (buyable parts such as radiators, turbo kits, upgraded engine blocks.)
    Misc store .(little trees, pendrives ( for when the radio doesnt work, you can put your audio files in it via your garage's computer) and etc.)
    Fully customizable interiors.(seat colors, styles and material, audio systems, custom dashboards, steering wheels, pedals and gauges.)
    Paint shop.(a place where you can pay for a paintjob (costs more than painting your car yourself.)
    Services in general.(Restoration, assembly, etc.)
    Rust.(yes, realistic rust that does affect body toughness, and cases where its soo rusty that parts can fall off the vehicle.)
    Your own garage.(the place where you can tune, dismantle, fix, assemble and paint your car yourself (cheaper than services, but might result in bad quality or fails in assembly.)
    Adjustable carrer.(you can select when you start your carrer, where you start it and if you have an starter car.)
    Jobs.( from delivery boy to police officer and etc.)
    Advanced damage.( if you dont do maintenance on your car it can loose power, efficiency, paint can get worn out, tire pressure lowers with time and parts in general could loose toughness.)
    Separated engine parts.(pistons, valves, crankshaft, oil sump, alternator, headers, carburator/ injection, air filters, bearings, cylinder heads, etc.)
    Even more realistic physics.(Old cars need more time to start up, extremely aerodynamic and light cars can blowover, every part adds weight and affects aerodynamic.)
    Fluid system.(water/mud/sand physics, fuel/oil/coolant can create puddles, Diesel/Gasoline puddles can catch fire.)
    Simple mode.( for the beginners, makes everything about assembly, disassembly, paint and etc simpler and easier.)
    Abandoned cars.(10% chance of dismantled abandoned cars, ones with more parts would have around 7% to 2% chance of appearing.)
    Houses.(yes you have your garage, but that doesnt prevent you from owning an house.)

Well, i think thats all i would love to be added to the game.

(i am aware that probaly most of these wont happen not even in future, so please, dont judge me for thinking this is gonna happen just cuz i want it to happen, but anyway people ARE gonna
    arguee about me bumping this old thread, im sorry for bad english, im also sorry if i broke any rule or did something wrong.)

(pls dont murder me.)

• Like Like x 2
  5. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

Woah, what a bump!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Did you read the huge red box telling you not to post here?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

It's fine if he bumps, as long as the post contributes to the topic.

OT: I would love an ability to be able to open the doors/hood/trunk without having to break the car.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

If we are starting this up again...

For me, a co-driver is the most important thing that I'm not sure will happen. It would make rally driving in game a lot better.

Madatory request for wilhelm scream if I get the bus airborn in bus routes.

9. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

I would like higher quality engine sound with more feel to it. Also more explosive backfire and blowoff valves

Also a rally bolide for gabsters sake.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Crazy Killer

Crazy Killer
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i just need rain season, working wiper, tuneable radio, ac, or fans. And that's all :v

11. boogerslop

boogerslop
    Expand Collapse

ray tracing, heavy particle effects, more engine bay damage, plastic shearing, multiplayer. (hey, you said dream features)

12. HIderi

HIderi
    Expand Collapse

mac support

13. boogerslop

boogerslop
    Expand Collapse

rtx, and more node density, realistic metal shearing, plastic fracturing ( hey you said dream )

14. TheStatPow

TheStatPow
    Expand Collapse

A few years ago I would have said many things. Now that the game evolved so much at this point I don't even know what more I want aside for more planes like the B52 Mitchell.

15. CharlesCal6226

CharlesCal6226
    Expand Collapse

list:

scratches
    some sort of nostalgic PS1 graphics mode
    sounds for individual engines

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice