1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Your Personal Micro Blog(s)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tdev, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Crafthun

Crafthun
    Expand Collapse

20161118_204837.jpg

ILLUMINATI

• Like Like x 2
  2. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

-don't care if bump-

Just bought a tac light! what a fantastic thing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuzzwad

Fuzzwad
    Expand Collapse

Ordered a g29 a few days ago, should be here around March 2nd. I'm quite excited, I'll finally be able to drive a pigeon with some semblance of control!

4. holographicdreams

holographicdreams
    Expand Collapse

did you get it on amazon for $200?
    OT: breakfast
    20170225_091633.jpg

5. Fuzzwad

Fuzzwad
    Expand Collapse

No, I found one on eBay for $250.

Was there one on Amazon for $200?! The $250 was manufacturer refurbished.

6. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

MICRO-BLOG
    life message
    Hello,I am Aaron(CommonCat)´s girlfriend Anna.I want to say that i found Aaron unconscious in the hallway in the floor 2 in front of our apartment doors.I seen a neighbour reviving him.He said to me,that he suddenly collapsed while walking down the stairs.He said:I´ve seen him start suddenly walk fast and fell down in front of the door without conscioussnes.He was reviving him for 2 minutes and started losing hope(the neighbour is very impatient) of bringing him back to life.Then,the ambulance came(as he called it before)and they said that there is still chance of bringing him back to life .He is currently in the hospital and is comunicating right now.Doctors were scared that his heart problems were kickin´ in again.Luckily,that was dismissed.He said that he wants some messages on his profile.Use any hashtag you want.And that he loves you and and his virtual friends.Btw they still don´t know,why that happened to him.
    EDIT:They also said that he is still in danger.

• Like Like x 2
  7. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

It's great that this was brought back, so I thought I'd give it a go...

I'm currently going through @gabester's music and deciding which songs to use for my game. I can't use all of them, as there's a file size limit on Scratch. I decided that the music list for the game I'm making is what I'll finish today. Stay tuned!

Attached Files:

• Screenshot2017-02-26at122549PM.png
  8. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

Oh the memories... Micro blog/story time!

Two years ago my dad's friend contacted me and asked me to help him with an article that he was working on. He works for a finnish computer magazine. I helped him (can't exactly tell how, for reasons) and got paid 50€. At the time Raspberry Pi 2 Model B was just released and the lowest price in Finland was, you guessed it, 50€.

Week later I had bought everything: raspberry, hdmi cable, sd-card and a keyboard. I used an old mouse from windows xp era and a "broken" tv as my screen. The PSU (usb charger) I had bought earlier from China for my phones. And then I ran a 10m ethernet cable from our router to my room. By the way, that keyboard is still in daily use. And it cost only 8€.

That raspberry was my first own pc. Of course I have used pcs all my life: my dad makes a living out of them. Or programming should I say. And Raspbian (the os) comes with all sorts of programming environments. I learned Scratch pretty quickly as I had some previous experience with graphical programming (I won gold at Finland's robo cup junior with my lego nxt a couple years earlier). I made a few simple games including a two player car game. That game is still awesome and can really bring happiness to people I show it to. I could post it here once I'm back on my laptop.

So anyway, that raspberry was my pc until I got my laptop the following summer. Nowadays I use it as a home server, where every picture I take on my phone gets backed up automatically. I could take a screenshot of this text and it would end up on an sd-card about 2 meters away from me (disclaimer: do not use sd-cards as 24/7 server hard drive. Please.).

Conclusion: play with scratch because it can make you realize whether you like that kind of stuff or not. And sorry for my english!

9. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

i did not know he had a soundcloud. thanks

10. JoshTheAwesome

JoshTheAwesome
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Flying home after a week in Florida

Yesterday at pool

IMG_5955.jpg

11. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

So much was supposed to be done today... Then this...

Don't know what's going on, because the Scratch Team got the great idea to only use twitter as their external messaging service. Then school internet happened.

Attached Files:

• Screenshot2017-02-28at32204PM.png
  12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I laughed so hard to the attention seeking

• Agree Agree x 13
  13. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

All I need to say to this is....averaged 325kph over 12.191km circuit because I am a bad ass :) thats 202mph before anyone asks and the circuit was Highlands Long circuit....in Assetto Corsa and the car...well....Red Bull X2010 anyone....

14. Fuzzwad

Fuzzwad
    Expand Collapse

I hate math. Don't make me do it. I don't need it, it doesn't need me. I've done the first 10 grades of it for God's sake, I don't need any more of this gibberish.

I'm so triggered right now, it's not even funny.

15. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#235 FireStriker, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  16. Fuzzwad

Fuzzwad
    Expand Collapse

I just finished laughing about a time long ago. When I was about 5 my birthday was coming up, so me and my mom went to a party store to get some balloons, and as we were putting them in the car they slipped out of our grasp and floated off. I reacted how almost any 5 year old would and started to sniffle, (real men don't cry, and I was the manliest 5 year old of them all.) So my mom, trying to cheer me up, says "Jesus is going to celebrate your birthday too!" It didn't work. My reaction was to start bawling (manliness be damned) and said, "Jesus stole my balloons!".

And that, my friends, is why I'm an atheist

I'm kidding, I'm not an atheist, don't get your knickers in a twist, I made a funny.

17. brianvalk

brianvalk
    Expand Collapse

my dad and i are making our own power producing system with me building it and him making the drawings of the electrical scheme's and layout of the wiring, sun panels and wind turbines we are half way at this point and when its finished i get 1000 euro and after that we are gonna start in small "market" with led lighting i will do the promotion of it and make the "deals" and my dad has developed it while that's going on we also have a small storage with about 400 new electrical parts for usage in like hydraulic system and for operating systems in boats, cranes and alot more with a worth of around 25-30k and i will get 50% of the earnings when i sell it all of this and more is my introduce to electrical Industrial engineering that i will be studying for the next 10 years or so my goal is to get to university degrees :)

#237 brianvalk, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  18. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

And then watch as it turns out to be real.

19. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

It isn't. In his signature he has a link to his Reddit profile. His latest comment was a day ago, and it wasn't his "girlfriend" posting something about him being in the hospital.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Today, i reached the 3 year mark in the Friendzone. Hurray!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice