1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Your Personal Micro Blog(s)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tdev, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

For me its caused by too much stress. I am starting to get used to it, but mornings are terrible.

2. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

I'm just like you.

With age, I grew used to 3-4 hours sleep per day at best: little kid, on-call job and chronic medical conditions all contributed... :p

Now my day can't really start without my usual workout... I need to get up at 4:30am every morning to move some weights before I go to work or I get grumpy all day... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Littleturdlet

Littleturdlet
    Expand Collapse

I feel like no matter how much sleep I get I'm still tired. Probably because I have scoliosis, my back gets very sore and the pain is tiring, plus breathing problems.

4. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

i wake up at around 6:30 to go to work, usually i end up laying in bed to go to sleep at around 2 (and falling asleep takes a while). as far as i know, i don't have any medical conditions that would really affect my sleep schedule, but i am very stressed out most of the time.

it does feel nice to sleep late sometimes. when i travel i can get away with sleeping almost 7 hours, since my mood is better in general when i am not at home. but when i go somewhere i have friends, and we go out for a night of drinks, i do tend to oversleep quite a bit. luckily, i'm one of those people who doesn't wake up feeling shitty after getting drunk (even when i pass out and/or dont remember anything).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Thats funny, I live on 4 every night :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I think I probably need to speed up my get out of bed routine, between waking up and getting out of bed is often over an hour. Usually watching YouTube or reading the news. Maybe making that faster could help me feel less lethargic throughout the day? My bedtime very rarely changes by more than 40mins, but I could probably do with making it a little more regular. Getting out of bed time, well, that does vary, quite a bit.

A bit more "get up and go" attitude might be a nice thing to have in life.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

I’ve been getting way less sleep than usual (f homework, honestly) and I feel like crap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

I'll probably run early windows if possible or DOS since I think most of the PS/2 line is capable of running games and stuff from the era, me and my teacher are figuring out when I can get it, I don't know what it comes with but it helps pretty much all the ports they used are still standard

9. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I used to sleep awfully, it used to be the norm that i would only have 4 hours of sleep every 2 to 3 days. But puberty is over, I've addressed every major stress in my life, even cut contact with my mother as she was far too toxic for my well being. Back to 7-8 hours a night.

10. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

yeah i see where some people are getting at when it comes to too much sleep, a lazy wake-up and you kind of feel lazy the whole day.

Like what flying2yoursoul says, getting up way early, doing something, you really can feel motivated, like only times ive got up that early are for long trips/holiday and wow 4-5am and a cool shower, really can get you going.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I like sleeping, but I hate getting up late, especially on Sundays. Feels like you have wasted most of your day.

Anyhow, explored the used market.
    Expanded my lens collection with a great wide-angle:
    DSC_0003.jpg
    Since I got a 35 prime, I've been using that mostly, but it feels a bit too tight at times. So this should be a good pair :)

Also somebody was giving this away for almost nothing :cool:
    DSC_0004.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Got a copy of guitar hero 6 brand new with guitar still sealed in box for £15 once

13. 98corolla

98corolla
    Expand Collapse

All I do today is just eat, sleep, watching TV, and made this car:
    aqaqaq.png

14. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

As a rhythmin' game lover, I have an extensive collection of weird contraptions used to play the home versions of said games...

Among them, is an USB Guitar Hero controller that used to come with some now ancient PC version of the game. I only remember spending nights to perfect my Paint It Black performance before calling it quits... :p

15. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I use mine via the Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter for playing Phase Shift mainly

• Like Like x 1
  16. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

Finished printing and mocking up the Nissan hardbody body on the ursa
    20190119_212036.jpg

Attached Files:

• 20190119_212036.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  17. MRcrash

MRcrash
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

How much do the body parts weight? (Without frame)
    --- Post updated ---
    20190119_181125.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

I am not sure but it feels like somewhere around a pound or two. Its heavier than a poly-carbonate body but lighter than a normal hardbody

19. MRcrash

MRcrash
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

The apartment lamp coincidentally matches our body shell:D 20190121_225524.jpg

20. MilanKD

MilanKD
    Expand Collapse

E55CAC93-E3A3-4C45-91A5-7187B36DD3A6.jpeg
    ^me, Ice hockeying, about eight years ago

Yesterday, after a seven year stop, I decided to get back into ice hockeying again :)
    3AA588EE-AFBC-456D-B213-7BF53BFEE38E.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice