1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Youtube Copyright

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JAM3SwGAM3S, Jul 6, 2013.

1. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

I think we should start to link the YouTube videos about BeamNG claiming to be GTA V physics etc. below so we can all share and Flag the videos to bring them down :mad: I guess i will start with one for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj5V1dN4pds here is a video claiming to be GTA V physics but of course we all know its BeamNG

#1 JAM3SwGAM3S, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. Kryotex

Kryotex
    Expand Collapse

at this rate we need to flag another videos, not post our own

3. Flappyzor

Flappyzor
    Expand Collapse

The problem with this post is the regular person would read this and think.

So you want to flag the videos that are the videos that people took off of the beamng channel and eventually get them taken down, and then upload your own?

LOGIC.

I actually know what your talking about, but you may want to consider rewording your post :) .

4. David Fortsc

David Fortsc
    Expand Collapse

I don't see what you mean. If you're around forums a lot you know that when he said start posting he meant on here. :p

5. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

All BeamNG vids should be watermarked, or should have one ore more logos layered on the video, and none of this would happen. There is no chance of getting rid all of the videos that allready went out as "Gta5 physics demos" becouse the ones that dont know will reupload, as there is quite a bit of hype about gtav right now.
    The BEST solution would be all the cars having temporary BeamNG vinyls applied to them on every video :) There is no way removing that

6. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

That sounds clever.

7. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

Oh yer haha i just re-worded it to try to make more sense :) sorry if i confused you :p

8. Rocking_Star

Rocking_Star
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the Internet! :p
    Lots of stupid people are on the internet, & lots of 'smart' people too (who think doing this kind of thing would earn them more 'subscribes' or 'likes' or whatever other shitty thing it is).

9. Thatguy5480

Thatguy5480
    Expand Collapse

I know this is off-topic but someone just signed in as BeamNg....

That is their username.....Da Fuq?

10. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

deleted that guy, that was bold of him :|

11. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

What a cheeky bugger haha

12. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

People do this usually because of the $/view. Anyone can make an agreement with youtube to have ads in their videos, and the more people view it, the more money they will get.. and thats when the fake title comes in handy.. it will generate more views and then more money. Simple as that. Is it done by screwing other people? Yes, in this case it certainly is. Is it unfair, or a complete moral disaster? Yes. Is it stupid? No, becouse they make serious money eaven at 10k views.

13. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

I didn't ask why they do it i know they do it for more money/subscribers etc. but all im trying to do is to try and possibly take them down by sharing links on here because its unfair on BeamNG as it is copyright and illegal they are basically making money off of BeamNG's hard work

14. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

I completely agree with their takedowns. I just wrote the above to be informative, in case people are wondering what makes other people post fake videos

15. Thatguy5480

Thatguy5480
    Expand Collapse

16. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

I guess everyone is looking for people who don't credit BeamNG, we don't want the hype all going to rockstar, they have enough already. You credited BeamNG, so all the hype from your video comes this way. I'd just link their YT/this forum in your description, and you should be 100% safe. Besides, LJF already said it's ok to make monetized videos of the game, and I think in the thread he said it it was implied credit would be given. So as long as you credit them you should be fine.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I see you already credited them.

#17 pulley999, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  17. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

18. DanniBee

DanniBee
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I think it's the Gostown Paradise map or whatever

19. Thatguy5480

Thatguy5480
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice