Hey man, I'm trying to press the home button to open the select menu effects,but it resets the car position. any idea how? (im new here)
Hello, I'm using BeamNG.drive 0.38 with Zeit's Graphics and I have an issue with the Contrast setting. When I try to change the Contrast value, the game displays the message: "Option unavailable in menu". I have already tried: Clearing the cache Disabling all other mods Restarting the game But the problem still persists
What's wrong? It's pretty clear what the message says, and that this is fully intended, is it not? Try resetting PostFX settings inside the graphics options. It's likely some messed up DOF focus setting.
Hey Zeit, when I try to load into career mode, it gets stuck in a loop when loading, throwing these errors: How much of this is from this mod? Where can I find “customLightFlares.lua”? I genuinely cannot for the life of me figure out what’s gone wrong. It is also worth mentioning that this issue only seems to appear whenI try to go into career mode. EDIT: On further investigation, these error have nothing to do with my issue. Sorry!