Hirochi SBR10 (V10 variant of the SBR4)
YOU WILL NEED THE SBR4 COUPE MOD FOR THE NEW CONFIGS TO WORK (SEE UPDATES)
In the new update it will require the Hirochi SBR8 for the rims, brakes, tires, and the radiator.
CORE MOD: https://www.beamng.com/resources/hirochi-sbr8.20168/
The Hirochi SBR10's chassis is based on the Hirochi SBR4 and the engine is obviously a V10 engine, producing more than 550 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque. Due to the smart AWD powertrain (on all configurations) along with the 7-speed dual clutch transmission (except V10 GT 6M), it can accelerate from standstill to highway speeds in less than 3 seconds and a top speed of 330 km/h.
- V10 GT: A V10 Supercar with 550 hp and a 205 mph top speed.
- V10 GT 6M: Same as above but has a 6 speed manual.
- V10 Plus: Uprated to 650 hp and increased top speed to 217 mph.
- Engine Model is based on @Lordlichi2006 's V10 Bolide model (see in updates)
- Engine Torque Curve is based on the Audi R8 5.2L V10
- I'm lazy on the configs, will update them later (you can still enjoy the twin turbo tho with good piping)
Engine Bay Picture (V10 GT Shown)
If you have any issues, please just go to this discussion page (https://www.beamng.com/threads/hirochi-sbr8-sbr10-sbrv6-discussion-megathread.85629/) or PM me.