Hirochi SBR10 (V10 variant of the SBR4)
READ THE UPDATES!!!
The Hirochi SBR10's chassis is based on the Hirochi SBR4 and the engine is obviously a V10 engine, producing more than 550 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque. Due to the smart AWD powertrain (on all configurations) along with the 7-speed dual clutch transmission (except V10 GT (M) ), it can accelerate from standstill to highway speeds in less than 3 seconds and a top speed of 322 km/h.
- V10 GT: A V10 Supercar with 550 hp and a 200 mph top speed.
- V10 GT (M): Same as above but has a 6 speed manual.
- V10 Plus: Uprated to 620 hp and increased top speed to 213 mph.
- V10 X: An insanely fast and powerful twin turbocharged hypercar at an unbelievable 1500 hp and a 280 mph top speed.
- Engine Model is based on @Blijo 's https://www.beamng.com/resources/ffe-motorsports-v10-35sp.10656/ V10 mod. Without his V10 model there is no possiblity of creating such a perfect combination.
- Engine Torque Curve is based on the Audi R8 5.2L V10 Plus
If you have any issues, please just PM me instead of trashing on the rating. I will do it promptly or at least give an explanation.