Hirochi SBR8 (V8 variant of the SBR4)
IMPORTANT: THIS IS THE CORE MOD FOR THE SBR8, SBR10 and SBRV6 in the future updates.
Credits to @dytastic for featuring this mod!
The Hirochi SBR8 is a preequel from the Hirochi SBR10 (Link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/hirochi-sbr10.17921/ ). Its chassis is based on the Hirochi SBR4 and the engine is obviously a V8 engine, producing 450 horsepower and 354 lb-ft of torque. Due to the smart AWD powertrain (on all configurations) along with the 7-speed dual clutch transmission or 6-speed manual transmission, it can accelerate from standstill to highway speeds in less than 4 seconds and a top speed of 306 km/h for the base model at least.
- V8 GT DCT: A V8 supercar with 450 horsepower and a top speed of 190 mph.
- V8 GT 6M: Same as above but has a 6 speed manual transmission.
- V8 GTS DCT: A tuned and powerful 560 hp V8, with a top speed of 200 mph.
- V8 GTS 6M: Same as above but has a 6 speed manual transmission.
- V8 GT TT S DCT: A Twin Turbocharged V8 supercar with 650 hp and a top speed of 218 mph.
- V8 GT TT S 6M: Same as above but has a 6 speed manual transmission.
- V8 GT TT S2 DCT: A Twin Turbocharged hypercar with more than 1000 hp and a top speed of 257 mph.
- V8 GT TT S2 6M: Same as above but has a 6 speed manual transmission.
- V8 Coupe Absolute-X: A golden colored 2500 hp hypercar with a ridiculous top speed and performance!
(Requires @Derpitron 's SBR4 Coupe mod https://www.beamng.com/resources/hirochi-sbr4-coupe.22183/ )
- Engine model is based on the Bolide V8 Remaster .
- Engine performance is based on the Audi Type 42 R8 V8.
- A note on the pulleys is that they are put on the front because that is the only way the block could show up AND the intake and exhaust piping can work together. My apologies for that but I figure out that the in-game lorewise Hirochi would have adjusted some auxillary engine component functions and designs.
DM me if you have any issues, also sometimes the engine sound might lag but it will load.
I will also make a megathread discussion for this mod as well as the incoming update SBR10 after this new version is approved by the moderators and hopefully moved to the Mods of Mods section too. (EDIT: Thank you Mods for moving it to the correct section)
ANY DISCUSSION RELATED TO THIS MOD GOES TO HERE: