Hirochi SBR8 (V8 variant of the SBR4)
(Hirochi SBR8 V8 GT being chased by an ETK Kc10x)
The Hirochi SBR8 is a sequel from the Hirochi SBR10 (Link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/hirochi-sbr10.17921/ ). Its chassis is based on the Hirochi SBR4 and the engine is obviously a V8 engine, producing 500 horsepower and 427 lb-ft of torque. Due to the smart AWD powertrain (on all configurations) along with the 7-speed dual clutch transmission (except V8 GT (M) ), it can accelerate from standstill to highway speeds in less than 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 322 km/h.
- V8 GT: A V8 supercar with 500 horsepower and a top speed of 200 mph.
- V8 GT (M): Same as above but has a 6 speed manual transmission.
- V8 Black Edition: An extremely tuned and powerful 700 hp V8, with a crazy top speed of 224 mph.
- Engine model is based on the Fullsize V8.
- Engine performance is based on the Audi Type 42 R8 V8.
- Vanilla turbo intakes work on this car and the baseline engine durability has been accounted for speed junkies (including me!), so feel free to put a turbo on it!
(Hirochi SBR8 V8 GT being chased by a Cherrier Tograc Diesel Police vehicle)
(Hirochi SBR8 V8 GT escapes the chase)
DM me if you have any issues, also sometimes the engine sound doesn't load immediately but it will load in 10 seconds at most especially if you rev the engine a bit.