Originally built by the Dalluha royal family as a facility for domestic car manufacturers to test there vehicles at. The Shukudo Island facility quickly became a facility of international renound. Built on the island off the coast of Dalluha it is the perfect place to test the limits of a car in peace and tranquility.
The circuit has 2 layouts, a full tack and a short track. These can be raced in forward or reverse, rolling or standing start. All of the scenario's should be working fully.
The level has been designed from scratch to be an undulating and challenging circuit. Unlike most tracks raw power is not the key to a quick lap time, a well setup car is the key to success.
Want to watch me edit this map and create others? Watch me on http://twitch.tv/flamers1500
- Initial release
Now with at least 20% less tyre explosions!
- Fixed a lot of terrain alignment with the track
- Added walls for buildings with no collision mesh
- Added guard rails, lots of guard rails
- Added a new time trial, Port Blast
- Way more trees
- A serious amount of bushes
- Added 2 new spawn points, Paddock and Port
- Fixed menu images
- Fixed even more tyre explosions!
- Added collision meshes for planters
- Added clutter to make the map feel more "lived in"
- Narrowed the road at the esses to provide a nicer driving line
- Added decals to show road wear
- Fixed the short track menu image having a HUD
- Changed from mesh road to decal roads
- Made stuff smoother
- Removed one type of grass for better performance
- Reduced some curb angles
Shukudo Island 1.1
A challenging, undulating race track to test cars on